Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confident persistence

B

BeDJ

Women will usually sh!t test so they will play games at first. Even if they like you, they will try to hide it by saying no to your dates and even sex. Confident persistence is when you take that "No" and turn it into a YES, either verbally or physically. Simple and effective ways to apply this method are using chloroform or roofies. Just make sure you isolate her and have an alibi.

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/at/persistence.htm

TL;DR - Pursue women who have shown high interest in you. It will save you much frustration and effort in the long run.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never believed in that practice. By pursuing, you're playing by her rules. She says no, yet you keep playing along, but for how long? Until she decides, right? Well, then you're already in her frame, and she's got 2 fingers up your nose and leading you around in the relationship.

Stick to chicks that want to go out with you and want to have fun from the get-go. There's no shortage of them.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I never believed in that practice. By pursuing, you're playing by her rules. She says no, yet you keep playing along, but for how long? Until she decides, right? Well, then you're already in her frame, and she's got 2 fingers up your nose and leading you around in the relationship.

Stick to chicks that want to go out with you and want to have fun from the get-go. There's no shortage of them.
No way! Allen Thompson knows about women and the mind set guys should be in. You need to be persistent but playful. Don't get obsessed.

Women will test to see how strong of a man you are. What turns them on is when a guy knows how to talk and stimulate their minds/emotion. This is foreplay to them. This will get them horny, and ready to have sex with you.

Unlike guys who fall in love at first sight, females need to be pursued and courted with by a persistent yet unattached guy.

I'm actually using what was posted in Allen Thompson's article to get my young coworker.

She flirts with me and we have this little secret thing going on, yet she flaked on me 3 times as far as having a real date out of the work place, but I wouldn't give up and kept seducing her, playing hot and cold and now she's calling me and texting. I've made passes at her in the break room and then I'd act like I hate her, and this **** is turning her on.

If it wasn't for being playful and persistent I would be in her friendzone, like all the other guys I work with, but she wants daddy. lol

To many guys Next a girl to early which makes them look like the rest of the weak guys, but being persistent shows you will get what you want no matter what, she knows this is Alpha and will increase her attraction toward you, if done right...

FTW

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
TL;DR - Pursue women who have shown high interest in you. It will save you much frustration and effort in the long run.
This.

Here's a good test: If she turns you down once, don't give her any more attention. If she starts showering you with attention, it means she was gaming you and wants you to pursue. Whether you do or don't is up to you, really. Most of the time I respect myself enough to keep her in perpetual limbo and friend zone her ass.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take on this:

You can pursue a girl who has some level of interest in you, as long as the following occur:

1. She is not the only girl you are dating. This way you're not stuck on her and spending all this time on her. I don't mind sending a text or flirting when I run into a girl I'm interested in. It takes almost ZERO effort and no planning.

2. She is actually somewhat interested in you. You should be able to tell this. Her interest cannot be zero.

3. You have accepted that you will probably not get her, but you put her on the back-burner and if something happens, great. If not, no big deal.

4. You have other things going on in your life besides girls. I'm busy with work, class, friends, social stuff, etc. My life does not revolve around the outcome of asking a girl out on a date.

I have done this with a few girls and it does work. I actually enjoy some of the "chasing" just as long as I know that she's interested and not just playing around.

I have also done this and it hasn't worked out. Did I care? Nope - just hooked up with someone else and stopped calling her.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for confident persistence. Sometimes it's kind of fun. But as the other posters have said, don't do it out of desperation. Do it because you _know_ she likes you and it's a little game to you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
FTW said:
This.

Here's a good test: If she turns you down once, don't give her any more attention. If she starts showering you with attention, it means she was gaming you and wants you to pursue. Whether you do or don't is up to you, really. Most of the time I respect myself enough to keep her in perpetual limbo and friend zone her ass.
I agree.

Women who are interested in you won't confuse you. If a woman had a chance to date Brad Pitt, do you think she'd play hard to get? No, because Brad would just go get a better chick and block out miss hard to get.

Hey, how do you think we'd be if Katy Perry showed us high interest?