"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Come smoke weed with me..

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Does Weed really make woman horny? Never really experienced this.

I always thought they would be too monged out, to fuk lol.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Does Weed really make woman horny? Never really experienced this.

I always thought they would be too monged out, to fuk lol.
You need to start them off low and slow them down if they try to smoke too aggressively. There is a sweet spot that makes them extremely horny. And, like the OP, “come smoke at my spot” has been really successful for me - they don’t see it as Netflix and chill because you can’t really smoke outside your place.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Depends upon the woman. Some dont get horny just came to mooch free weed.

Yeh u could end up becoming the regular weed guy, whose sofa she falls asleep on, once she is too stoned.

I find panties drop quicker, with alcohol involved.
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Yeh u could end up becoming the regular weed guy, whose sofa she falls asleep on, once she is too stoned.

I find panties drop quicker, with alcohol involved.
Especially wine in my experience. Holy crap, that stuff is like a magic potion.
I think alcohol increases testosterone levels in women-hence the horniness.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Weed just makes me tired, girls I’ve smoked weed with have fallen asleep.

If your tolerance is low and you’re not daily or weekly smoking (me), this is a bad idea and alcohol is better.

I used to buy and smoke weed by the half ounce back in my uni days, that boat hasn’t sailed I stay away from weed now, it kills my zest for life.
 
Top