Short and to the point, some of my easiest lays have been “come smoke weed with me” .. EASY way to get them to the house and weed makes women horny.. literally 0 cost lays, as I was gonna smoke weather they came or not.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Depends upon the woman. Some dont get horny just came to mooch free weed.Does Weed really make woman horny? Never really experienced this.
I always thought they would be too monged out, to fuk lol.
You need to start them off low and slow them down if they try to smoke too aggressively. There is a sweet spot that makes them extremely horny. And, like the OP, “come smoke at my spot” has been really successful for me - they don’t see it as Netflix and chill because you can’t really smoke outside your place.Does Weed really make woman horny? Never really experienced this.
I always thought they would be too monged out, to fuk lol.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Depends upon the woman. Some dont get horny just came to mooch free weed.
Especially wine in my experience. Holy crap, that stuff is like a magic potion.Yeh u could end up becoming the regular weed guy, whose sofa she falls asleep on, once she is too stoned.
I find panties drop quicker, with alcohol involved.