“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

College time...Relax people

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Earlier today, I, and many people, started college classes. I have the honor of being in my second year, while others are in thier first. So I share a small, tiny piece of advice for those of you freshyman looking to score with women...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

"Oh my god, I'm in class! Do I get her number the first day? Do I talk to a lot of people? Do I even talk to people?"

Geesh, sound like a bunch of whiny AFC's. College is no different than High School.

You know what, scratch that. You WILL see the people around during the day, unlike High School. So chill. You don't need to run around the first day with a rod up your ass talking to people, hitting on chicks, and scoring numbers. You have time!

Now go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and RELAX!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Homeslice

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Very good post, I was freaking out -- especially after breaking up with my g/f when getting back to school, thinking my game was off, etc. because I didn't have chicks hanging off me non-stop only a week back... then I realized that I had already built a pretty strong connection with a few girls on campus already and while things hadn't progressed past that, its only a few days in!

College life is great though. :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Homeslice
Very good post, I was freaking out -- especially after breaking up with my g/f when getting back to school, thinking my game was off, etc. because I didn't have chicks hanging off me non-stop only a week back... then I realized that I had already built a pretty strong connection with a few girls on campus already and while things hadn't progressed past that, its only a few days in!

College life is great though. :D
Yeah, people tend to wonder why they didn't get laid in 10 minutes of meeting the girl.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I'd like to add this...

People wonder "what is the best way to meet people?"

GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING!

I play pool. I made 5 new friends today, 1 through a friend from last year. I made 4 new friends in my dorm. I already know a lot of people in here. I made 1 new friend in the cafe. I knew people in there. I know girls. I know guys.

I know I'm bragging, but maybe you'll see this and go "shut up crazykid, watch me go out and get MORE friends and MORE females!" Go you. Just shut up and go out and do something instead of whining about not being able to find people.

If people seem unfriendly, think. "Am I looking away or down? Do I look pissed? Do they nod or say 'hey' silently and I might not notice?" When in doubt...SAY HI! Simple, yet effective. If you can not say "hi" to ATLEAST 25 people tomorrow, go away off this site. You don't belong here then.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Yeah there are a lot of whiny threads cluttering the board, everyone must have a whiny thread quota :D.

I had put up 2 threads myself in the past, now i think its better to just ask people about my queries over the messenger.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top