Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Approach Journal

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree. it's not the greatest opener, but most of my targets were MOVING/walking/going somewhere. how else do you get their attention? it's hard to make someone stop in their tracks by saying "hi" or "great weather huh?". also, out of personal preference, i dont like beating around the bush. "your cute" is very direct and let's her know my intentions right off the bat. it's just my personal preference

yes i did all those approaches in the same day. it was friday afternoon, and the weather was GORGEOUS 71 degrees. there was a cesspool of hb's outside. i also don't have class on fridays. i know i know. but once the #'s start coming in, ill be in a really good shape

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever notice anything unique about their clothing , I try to compliment them on it ,like "Hey nice shoes , you have a nice sense of style" of something along those lines , pretty girls get compliments on their appearance all the time , you want to stand out a lil more ,most that are attractive take their clothing very serious lol so its a good place to start if you cant find anything to talk about

P.s im far from a pro at this , im just repeating what ive read from others

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Where do you live at? If you're near Tennessee, you can approach with me sometime. We're both entry-level aspiring PUA's, and we experience similar levels of inconsistency that go with attaining comfortableness in a cold approach.
Im in tennessee , I moved here not to long ago

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aww come on dude dont tell me you stopped , this thread motivated to do my first approach in months

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
@cablecow15 lol what! sorry for the long hiatus. i had to get my life in order. im very flattered though, especially since if i'm FAR from being someone whose experience can "motivate" others. it means a lot to me though that i actually motivated you to do your first approach. now im feeling motivated too no homo