"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Cola's SMV scale. Determine your SMV with my system

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
JoesphBrown said:
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life...

No offense. Thrill seeker being higher than musically inclined, what about the ladies that love music. Theres ladies that love guys who play video games, tough times fall on people and they might have to move back in with their parents. I know 25 year olds who make minimum wage (less than 20k a year) who get girls on a daily basis. Nobody should take this seriously...
.. Yes there are broke 25 year old who make minimum wage and get girls.. but i bet they look good, have cool hobbies, are very charming. But are the girls they are getting quality? And dont mistake cute for quality. Do they have college degrees? (The girls), are they nuts? Do they have their own place? Daddy issues? You dont know.

As far as hobbies, generally speaking (there's exceptions to every rule) what would make a girl swoon more? Watching her boyfriend win an amateur mma fight, or watching him play twinkle twinkle little star on a flute?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2015
Messages
207
Reaction score
18
cola, im vibing with your words, listen to the man kids. what he said should be super obvious.
 

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
253
Age
39
Obsidian said:
Social Circle +2
Personality -1
Please explain how it is possible to have many connections and friends yet be an introvert?
 

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
1,038
Reaction score
337
3agle 3yes said:
Please explain how it is possible to have many connections and friends yet be an introvert?
It's pretty rare to be 100% true introvert. I thought I was for some time but I lean more towards the middle which is Ambivert. That may be the case for Obsi. I have multiple groups of friends, my main group is most intro/ambi with a couple extros.

11+ motorcyle +1? = 12

Yay what did I win!?

I disagree with extro/intro ratings, aloofness comes naturally for intro side.
 
Top