"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Cola's SMV scale. Determine your SMV with my system

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,554
Reaction score
26
Location
TN
I don't think you're supposed to get cumulative points based on your different hobbies, although that was a bit unclear.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

j_syrinate

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
cola said:
Residence
Have your own house +3
Have your own aparment +2
I would say owning a house or apartment should be equal depending on where you live; for example, in a major/good size city with a luxury apartment in a densely populated area definitely outshines a house in the suburbs.
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,621
Reaction score
2,624
Introvert shouldn't be a negative.
 

:-)

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2013
Messages
707
Reaction score
40
11...

Although at times I am extrovert and at times introverted.

Good thing I am sporty, musically minded and artistic in my hobbies. :)
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
Obsidian said:
Social Skills
Athleticism
Bravery
Imagination
Money
Beauty

These are the things women care about in a man, in that order.
Meh I disagree

Athleticism
Status
Beauty
Social skills

women could give a fukless about imagination
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
126
Reaction score
9
I'm a 6. Mostly because I'm 17 pre-college (Making like 9$/hr) after I'll be making around 160,000. And live with parents cause I'm 17 lol.
 

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
637
Reaction score
241
Location
Melbourne
I scored -1 lol

Awesome!!!
 
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
653
Reaction score
18
cola said:
@daddy what's your score?
Dunno.

I can score more on:

1. Physique
2. Social circle and skills
3. House ( on the way to purchasing home )
4. More opulent car
5. More fashionable clothing and opulent items

Then I will have way more SMV than I'd know what to do with.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Messages
308
Reaction score
188
No wonder I do so ****ty with girls:

Income: +2 ($80K in a city with $25K average)
Residence: +2 (one of the best apartment in the city)
Social Circle: -1 (in a new city and not very social -- got two things working against me here)
Personality: -1 (introvert big time)
Aesthetics: -3 (5'11 205lbs -- about 25 lbs over -- but i get compliments on my looks but still considerably fat/overweight)
Hobbies: -1 (couldn't find an option for getting drunk and ****ing ugly sluts but thought it was the same)

Total: -2

I think "fashion/style" should be a big one as well as "car" and even intelligence but to a far less degree (more points for how much you spend on clothes, style, etc. and more points the more expensive your car is).
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Yearly Income: +3

Residence: +2

Social Circle: +2

Aesthetics: +3

Personality: +1

Hobbies: +1

I'll add an extra +1 for above average c*ck lol

Lucky *13*
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
According to the SMV, someone like George Sodini, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting,
would have a high SMV value.

This guy owned his own home, did not live with his parents, was independent,
had a good job, and probably would score very well on this scale.

Maybe you want a SMV scale that would't put George Sodini high on the SMV, lol!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Alexandar said:
is that what that was? ill take it as a good thing
Wasnt validation attempt. Id say your face is slightly above average. Would do you good to get ripped.

At guys with scores like -3 -2, i consider myself a slacker(correlating my potential vs status in life) and i got a 10. Wtf have you guys been doing with your life over the years?

Are you not working out?
Why are you not living on your own?
Why are you not mingling with people?
Why dont you have any cool hobbies?
Why are you making so little money?
All these things are more important than pursuing girls and if you focus on them exclusively youll find girls will come.
 

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life...

No offense. Thrill seeker being higher than musically inclined, what about the ladies that love music. Theres ladies that love guys who play video games, tough times fall on people and they might have to move back in with their parents. I know 25 year olds who make minimum wage (less than 20k a year) who get girls on a daily basis. Nobody should take this seriously...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top