Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Code Red - Defcon 1

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** has hit the fan. As I said in the mgtow/30+ thread I ditched my childhood sweetheart and she found out Sara my roomy is going to valencia with me. She seemed cool, called me today at 6:30pm I said I was out and would call her back, “ok” she says then.. send me a screenshot she sent Sara:

Sara called me that she doesn’t wanna deal with the stress, Katie is going skitz like a rabid dog.

I told Sara l come home and we chat. Literally went on the best date ever just now and defo seeing that girl again but I’ve banged both these broads recently and they determined to ruin me!

Please advise

Yes my life is a sitcom

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve known Katie 18 years and we (me n Sara) booked this holiday to get out the country on the 3rd anniversary of my mother’s death (I like to get away) Katie has taken offence as we slept together recently as me choosing Sara over her. I also told Katie I’m not ready for kids and settling down so she did this.

Lol so spiteful, such a woman move.

I’ll rise above

A

AJ84

I’ve known Katie 18 years and we (me n Sara) booked this holiday to get out the country on the 3rd anniversary of my mother’s death (I like to get away) Katie has taken offence as we slept together recently as me choosing Sara over her. I also told Katie I’m not ready for kids and settling down so she did this.

Lol so spiteful, such a woman move.

I’ll rise above
You need to rise above the company you keep. But something tells me that deep down you live for this drama.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to rise above the company you keep. But something tells me that deep down you live for this drama.
Happy to cut both off. Katie is right, Sara has been a scum bag to me considering I’ve opened my door to her.

Neither are in my long term plans so she’s done me a favour here. This new girl I met is nice:

Our offices in central London are 5 min apart and Shen bought a house 5 min away from
Mine too.

This is the one

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...what?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...what?
The girl I live with and the girl I used to love are determined to bring me down and now have access to chat, Sara saidnshes cancelling our trip to Valencia, nightmare...

Little do they know, I’ve already moved on. I met a great girl tonight who can’t wait to meet and fvck me again.

Little does she know, I’m meeting the Spanish girl tomorrow at the bar across from my work that I’ve been gaming for 2 months (her English lessons are now paying off and she’s recently single), going back to her place to come in her mouth and ass.

I think a true Don Juan can never be “brought down” by scheming bitter women, simply due to abundance, I don’t care. My thought process has done a full 180 in this thread.

I’m 30 and a man, I have it all.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** has hit the fan. As I said in the mgtow/30+ thread I ditched my childhood sweetheart and she found out Sara my roomy is going to valencia with me. She seemed cool, called me today at 6:30pm I said I was out and would call her back, “ok” she says then.. send me a screenshot she sent Sara:

Sara called me that she doesn’t wanna deal with the stress, Katie is going skitz like a rabid dog.

I told Sara l come home and we chat. Literally went on the best date ever just now and defo seeing that girl again but I’ve banged both these broads recently and they determined to ruin me!

Please advise

Yes my life is a sitcom
These broads sound like laborious, drama magnets.

You need to ditch these women. NEXT!

A

AJ84

Happy to cut both off. Katie is right, Sara has been a scum bag to me considering I’ve opened my door to her.

Neither are in my long term plans so she’s done me a favour here. This new girl I met is nice:

Our offices in central London are 5 min apart and Shen bought a house 5 min away from
Mine too.

This is the one
Omg it’s like you’re spinning a web of drama but yeah she’s pretty. Nice jolly jumpers.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sick this morning

I don’t need drama it finds me!!

Sara is avoiding me this morning, I’m putting on my best jacket pocket square jeans and suede boots because I feel dead inside

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly...OP loves drama more than most women.
I read about similar people in my abnormal psychology class. OP sounds addicted to the ****tail of neurotransmitters that drama causes his brain to release.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t ask for this to happen! I didn’t plan for this I never plan for this **** to happen to me ffs

How do I get Sara back on side? I will tell her Katie is lying and just angry that we going on vacation together

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can't help it brother, it's all within ur personality.

Enjoy it.

Hahaha

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Write Sara, hello Sara, I don't need this drama either, that's why I want to be with you. kisses and chmokies. Then write Katie, hello Katie, now I see how much you love me. sad face.

Serenity

Reaction score
How do I get Sara back on side? I will tell her Katie is lying and just angry that we going on vacation together
Might as well just tell Sara that you fvcked Katie, now Katie's being revengeful and jealous because you're going on a holiday with Sara. Tell her Katie has apparently succeeded...

I mean, you might as well play it boldly now, it's already messed up anyways.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t ask for this to happen! I didn’t plan for this I never plan for this **** to happen to me ffs

Murk thats where you just dont get it. This kind of stuff is BOUND to happen because of your behaviors with these women over the period of time that you have known them. You seem to relish in it for better or for worse, and it is attracts to you like a magnet.

If you truly don't want these things to happen then you need to change the way you interact with women. This isnt like it is some one off thing, its a long standing pattern caused by you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur like the BEST girlfriend ever! Drama, intrigue, sex, and you never ask me to borrow money, hold your hair back, or take you to get an abortion.

#following

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just fvcked up, I don't know how to stop this.

My friend said: Take a break from girls for 2 months. "Who is Murk?"

My other friend said: "Yeah how dare she be upset when she’s trying to get back together with you while you’re living with a friend you’ve been ****ing and ****ed on the weekend and booked a holiday with... who’s the psycho...? Sorry to be a cvnt but is that not the scenario?...

Katie’s vide (i have no idea what he meant by vide here guys) was all about you. You even told me you’re gonna try being with her lol. Don’t think sleeping with Sara was a good idea from the start so why would anything have changed. Katie’s what they call a female, not everything she says is how she feels, hence, those messages..."

Ok I've fvcked up. I thought I could make a go with Katie, realised she wanted to rush things, was horny so banged Sara, now it's all come tumbling down and I'm running off to bang the spanish waitress tonight and long term this new indian girl pictured earlier in the thread.

Look I am just gonna keep updating my life and welcome all advice, maybe I do attract drama, but I definitely do NOT want this.

I said before I think I have sex addiction and inability to commit, while telling girls what they want to hear and leading them on without even meaning to.

Part of me wants to chill with Sara tonigt and try to rectify this/have an early night and chill - if she tells me she's going out tonight I'll bounce to the spanish waitress

Thoughts?