"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Code Red - Defcon 1

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
**** has hit the fan. As I said in the mgtow/30+ thread I ditched my childhood sweetheart and she found out Sara my roomy is going to valencia with me. She seemed cool, called me today at 6:30pm I said I was out and would call her back, “ok” she says then.. send me a screenshot she sent Sara:



Sara called me that she doesn’t wanna deal with the stress, Katie is going skitz like a rabid dog.

I told Sara l come home and we chat. Literally went on the best date ever just now and defo seeing that girl again but I’ve banged both these broads recently and they determined to ruin me!

Please advise

Yes my life is a sitcom
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’ve known Katie 18 years and we (me n Sara) booked this holiday to get out the country on the 3rd anniversary of my mother’s death (I like to get away) Katie has taken offence as we slept together recently as me choosing Sara over her. I also told Katie I’m not ready for kids and settling down so she did this.



Lol so spiteful, such a woman move.

I’ll rise above
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I’ve known Katie 18 years and we (me n Sara) booked this holiday to get out the country on the 3rd anniversary of my mother’s death (I like to get away) Katie has taken offence as we slept together recently as me choosing Sara over her. I also told Katie I’m not ready for kids and settling down so she did this.



Lol so spiteful, such a woman move.

I’ll rise above
You need to rise above the company you keep. But something tells me that deep down you live for this drama.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
You need to rise above the company you keep. But something tells me that deep down you live for this drama.
Happy to cut both off. Katie is right, Sara has been a scum bag to me considering I’ve opened my door to her.

Neither are in my long term plans so she’s done me a favour here. This new girl I met is nice:



Our offices in central London are 5 min apart and Shen bought a house 5 min away from
Mine too.

This is the one
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Wait...what?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Wait...what?
The girl I live with and the girl I used to love are determined to bring me down and now have access to chat, Sara saidnshes cancelling our trip to Valencia, nightmare...

Little do they know, I’ve already moved on. I met a great girl tonight who can’t wait to meet and fvck me again.

Little does she know, I’m meeting the Spanish girl tomorrow at the bar across from my work that I’ve been gaming for 2 months (her English lessons are now paying off and she’s recently single), going back to her place to come in her mouth and ass.



I think a true Don Juan can never be “brought down” by scheming bitter women, simply due to abundance, I don’t care. My thought process has done a full 180 in this thread.

I’m 30 and a man, I have it all.
 

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
**** has hit the fan. As I said in the mgtow/30+ thread I ditched my childhood sweetheart and she found out Sara my roomy is going to valencia with me. She seemed cool, called me today at 6:30pm I said I was out and would call her back, “ok” she says then.. send me a screenshot she sent Sara:



Sara called me that she doesn’t wanna deal with the stress, Katie is going skitz like a rabid dog.

I told Sara l come home and we chat. Literally went on the best date ever just now and defo seeing that girl again but I’ve banged both these broads recently and they determined to ruin me!

Please advise

Yes my life is a sitcom
These broads sound like laborious, drama magnets.

You need to ditch these women. NEXT!
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Happy to cut both off. Katie is right, Sara has been a scum bag to me considering I’ve opened my door to her.

Neither are in my long term plans so she’s done me a favour here. This new girl I met is nice:



Our offices in central London are 5 min apart and Shen bought a house 5 min away from
Mine too.

This is the one
Omg it’s like you’re spinning a web of drama but yeah she’s pretty. Nice jolly jumpers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I feel sick this morning

I don’t need drama it finds me!!

Sara is avoiding me this morning, I’m putting on my best jacket pocket square jeans and suede boots because I feel dead inside
 

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
Yeah exactly...OP loves drama more than most women.
I read about similar people in my abnormal psychology class. OP sounds addicted to the ****tail of neurotransmitters that drama causes his brain to release.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I didn’t ask for this to happen! I didn’t plan for this I never plan for this **** to happen to me ffs

How do I get Sara back on side? I will tell her Katie is lying and just angry that we going on vacation together
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You can't help it brother, it's all within ur personality.

Enjoy it.

Hahaha
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Write Sara, hello Sara, I don't need this drama either, that's why I want to be with you. kisses and chmokies. Then write Katie, hello Katie, now I see how much you love me. sad face.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
How do I get Sara back on side? I will tell her Katie is lying and just angry that we going on vacation together
Might as well just tell Sara that you fvcked Katie, now Katie's being revengeful and jealous because you're going on a holiday with Sara. Tell her Katie has apparently succeeded...

I mean, you might as well play it boldly now, it's already messed up anyways.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I didn’t ask for this to happen! I didn’t plan for this I never plan for this **** to happen to me ffs

How do I get Sara back on side? I will tell her Katie is lying and just angry that we going on vacation together
Murk thats where you just dont get it. This kind of stuff is BOUND to happen because of your behaviors with these women over the period of time that you have known them. You seem to relish in it for better or for worse, and it is attracts to you like a magnet.

If you truly don't want these things to happen then you need to change the way you interact with women. This isnt like it is some one off thing, its a long standing pattern caused by you.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Ur like the BEST girlfriend ever! Drama, intrigue, sex, and you never ask me to borrow money, hold your hair back, or take you to get an abortion.

#following
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'm just fvcked up, I don't know how to stop this.

My friend said: Take a break from girls for 2 months. "Who is Murk?"

My other friend said: "Yeah how dare she be upset when she’s trying to get back together with you while you’re living with a friend you’ve been ****ing and ****ed on the weekend and booked a holiday with... who’s the psycho...? Sorry to be a cvnt but is that not the scenario?...

Katie’s vide (i have no idea what he meant by vide here guys) was all about you. You even told me you’re gonna try being with her lol. Don’t think sleeping with Sara was a good idea from the start so why would anything have changed. Katie’s what they call a female, not everything she says is how she feels, hence, those messages..."

Ok I've fvcked up. I thought I could make a go with Katie, realised she wanted to rush things, was horny so banged Sara, now it's all come tumbling down and I'm running off to bang the spanish waitress tonight and long term this new indian girl pictured earlier in the thread.

Look I am just gonna keep updating my life and welcome all advice, maybe I do attract drama, but I definitely do NOT want this.

I said before I think I have sex addiction and inability to commit, while telling girls what they want to hear and leading them on without even meaning to.

Part of me wants to chill with Sara tonigt and try to rectify this/have an early night and chill - if she tells me she's going out tonight I'll bounce to the spanish waitress

Thoughts?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top