Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CNN & FOX won't tell you this

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with nazis? A lot of them were good people. Nazi germany was a good place to live for many people.

Do you really think that Jews were kicked out of so many European countries so many times over the course of 100s of years for no reason at all? Even the Bolshevik revolution was master minded by the Jews. Every where you go in the US Jews are doing well because they only help each other. Israel is the only country that is allowes to practise enthno nationalism, every white country is having multiculturalism stuffed down is throat and in some cases Jews are behind it.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw&ved=0ahUKEwja6vuLuePdAhUJ0lMKHUdMC5oQo7QBCCswAw&usg=AOvVaw3VGtYUdlB3teV67c_oGz-_[/Q

Nazis HATE does not stop with ONLY Jews!

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The ussr was much worse. Besides, those who win the wars write the history. It's litterally illegal in 13 countries to publicly question even a small detail about the holocaust, as I always say I don't think nothing happened but I'm not quite sure what did.

Jews only look out for other jews. The Jewish mafia was more notorious than the Italian mafia, yet you don't hear about it. I don't think there was gas chambers and I don't think there was orders given to commit genocide. I think that is hard to know the truth because you can't even question the "official" truth.

I believe there were camps, just like the camps Americans put the Japanese in. I think that typhus caused many of those jews to look like they're starving, and i think Americans cut off the supply lines to those camps. Why were there so many survivors? Look how many people have been caught lying about it. There wasn't even a gas chamber in existence when Americans found auschwitz.

I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. But there is no way jews kept getting expelled from countries over and over again for no reason. They are taught by their religion to view gentiles as animals created to be used by them.

It's ok to hate white people, but if you dislike jews your an evil nazi bigot. Even many of the radical feminists were Jewish. Many liberals/democrats are Jewish.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz

Well, the US/NATO gave Iraq those chemical weapons during the Iran-Iraq conflict. We also trained the Mujahideen and armed them- later which would become Al-Qaeda and eventually ISIS got a hold of that gear. Then we turn our backs on Iran and laugh it off with Saudi Arabia. The US/NATO has always intervened with the middle east for no apparent reason, other than financial gain of course.

If you look at what happened at 9/11, it doesn't make sense to overthrows Iraq's government because of a single terrorist group. Especially since we armed Iraq during the Iran-Iraq conflict.

The US/NATO has a history of arming a nation and then going back and destroying it.

Ukraine is a very poor country.

The Russian-Ukraine conflict was a past agreement violation. Ukraine has always been in the middle of EU and Russian political conflicts. Russia really didn't "invade" Ukraine, they more so intervened because the government was overthrown from protesters. One of the major factors for people demanding that the new prime minister/president resign was because he didn't sign a treaty with EU allowing for trade.

The reason why he didn't sign is because of a past deal with Russia. Russia didn't want that bill to pass because products from EU would get into Russia without tariffs because Russia and Ukraine essentially have free trade at this point.

The only part of Ukraine that Russia invaded was Crimea. Crimea has been a target for re-control ever since their first defeat in the mid 1800's. I wouldn't really call it in invasion since they kind of just showed up and Crimea kind of just gave them power.

There was very little resistance if any at all. I'm pretty sure there was only 6 confirmed deaths, 3 protesters and 3 soldiers. There were far more deaths from the protesters trying to overthrow their own Ukrainian government.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Somehow this threat has came down to a retard with a hat talking about jews and embracing nazis. Just goes to show you how some people are lost. You tell them neo nazis are killing people in Ukraine, and they tell you how nazis are not bad, how jews are responsible. I'm out, there is no point in talking to a retard, gonna come back when someone smart replies.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ussr was much worse. Besides, those who win the wars write the history. It's litterally illegal in 13 countries to publicly question even a small detail about the holocaust, as I always say I don't think nothing happened but I'm not quite sure what did.

Jews only look out for other jews. The Jewish mafia was more notorious than the Italian mafia, yet you don't hear about it. I don't think there was gas chambers and I don't think there was orders given to commit genocide. I think that is hard to know the truth because you can't even question the "official" truth.

I believe there were camps, just like the camps Americans put the Japanese in. I think that typhus caused many of those jews to look like they're starving, and i think Americans cut off the supply lines to those camps. Why were there so many survivors? Look how many people have been caught lying about it. There wasn't even a gas chamber in existence when Americans found auschwitz.

I wasn't there so I don't know what happened. But there is no way jews kept getting expelled from countries over and over again for no reason. They are taught by their religion to view gentiles as animals created to be used by them.

It's ok to hate white people, but if you dislike jews your an evil nazi bigot. Even many of the radical feminists were Jewish. Many liberals/democrats are Jewish.
It's hard to argue with.. Israel us an Extremely racist nation!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz

Well, the US/NATO gave Iraq those chemical weapons during the Iran-Iraq conflict. We also trained the Mujahideen and armed them- later which would become Al-Qaeda and eventually ISIS got a hold of that gear. Then we turn our backs on Iran and laugh it off with Saudi Arabia. The US/NATO has always intervened with the middle east for no apparent reason, other than financial gain of course.

If you look at what happened at 9/11, it doesn't make sense to overthrows Iraq's government because of a single terrorist group. Especially since we armed Iraq during the Iran-Iraq conflict.

The US/NATO has a history of arming a nation and then going back and destroying it.

The Russian-Ukraine conflict was a past agreement violation. Ukraine has always been in the middle of EU and Russian political conflicts. Russia really didn't "invade" Ukraine, they more so intervened because the government was overthrown from protesters. One of the major factors for people demanding that the new prime minister/president resign was because he didn't sign a treaty with EU allowing for trade.

The reason why he didn't sign is because of a past deal with Russia. Russia didn't want that bill to pass because products from EU would get into Russia without tariffs because Russia and Ukraine essentially have free trade at this point.

The only part of Ukraine that Russia invaded was Crimea. Crimea has been a target for re-control ever since their first defeat in the mid 1800's. I wouldn't really call it in invasion since they kind of just showed up and Crimea kind of just gave them power.

There was very little resistance if any at all. I'm pretty sure there was only 6 confirmed deaths, 3 protesters and 3 soldiers. There were far more deaths from the protesters trying to overthrow their own Ukrainian government.

Those who claim Russia invaded Ukraine for absolutely no reason, need to unplug themselves from the mainstream media narrative and do some research.. Follow the logic and you can come to your own conclusion.

Talking about Nazis.. It's funny how people like Bible_belt have now become the modern day FACISTS and NAZIS

Here we are, on a public forum, discussing a serious matter, and we all hold different views..

Yet if we disagree with Bible_belt narrative, and the Russian narrative makes more sense, then we should be SILENCED and BANNED from this forum.

Does that sound like how Democracy works?

I have reached my opinions based on doing my own research and not simply just taking sides!

Who is the real facist? The person who wants to oppress others for having a different opinion.. The likes of Bible_belt who want to accuse others of being spies, simply because they came to a different conclusion.

Bible_belt wants people banned, because they express there right to FREE speech.

This is Facism right here guys!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and SNL won't show you this:

I don't care for Trump btw, turncoat, though I guess he realized he had to play the game/sell his soul to get things done?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz

Iraq was given billions in aid via 3rd party weaponry but never directly by the US.

Yes, Reagan fvcked it up bcoz of the hostage crisis by Iranian backed terrorists and if memory serves me right he got Israel involved to supply Iran weapons in the hope of securing those hostages.

Soviets were naturally alarmed with Islamist being installed into power in Iran. When the Iranians looked likely to win the war, the soviets were the 1st to arm Iraq.

It was for geopolitical reasons, they had at that time Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and a few other regions with major Muslim populations. There was real fear that what happened in Iran will be exported out to their own borders.

The Saudis too became alarmed at the sudden rise of Islamist in Iran and feared a similar fate, they took on a more "pure" form of Islam - that gave rise to Osama and ISIS.

Although US credibility was damage by getting Israel to arm Iran, there's some sympathy as they were blackmailed into doing so.

But they didn't supply chemical weapons, those are "poor man" bombs and those recipes has been floating around since WW 1.

Someone gassed those Syrians, doesn't matter where our political leanings are, killing babies is something everyone should be able stand up too and it's highly probable that Assad did it.

On the ground, only he has the power and means to launch it there.

And Russians were right there supporting him with troops, weapons, intelligence etc.

But to be fair, I think the Russians were innocent in the gassings, and rightly embarrassed by it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Those who claim Russia invaded Ukraine for absolutely no reason, need to unplug themselves from the mainstream media narrative and do some research.. Follow the logic and you can come to your own conclusion.

Talking about Nazis.. It's funny how people like Bible_belt have now become the modern day FACISTS and NAZIS

Here we are, on a public forum, discussing a serious matter, and we all hold different views..

Yet if we disagree with Bible_belt narrative, and the Russian narrative makes more sense, then we should be SILENCED and BANNED from this forum.

Does that sound like how Democracy works?

I have reached my opinions based on doing my own research and not simply just taking sides!

Who is the real facist? The person who wants to oppress others for having a different opinion.. The likes of Bible_belt who want to accuse others of being spies, simply because they came to a different conclusion.

Bible_belt wants people banned, because they express there right to FREE speech.

This is Facism right here guys!
Calm down.

State ur facts why you think that Russia didn't invade crimea ?

The reason of providing security there is an excuse and not valid.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This
Iraq was given billions in aid via 3rd party weaponry but never directly by the US.

Yes, Reagan fvcked it up bcoz of the hostage crisis by Iranian backed terrorists and if memory serves me right he got Israel involved to supply Iran weapons in the hope of securing those hostages.

Soviets were naturally alarmed with Islamist being installed into power in Iran. When the Iranians looked likely to win the war, the soviets were the 1st to arm Iraq.

It was for geopolitical reasons, they had at that time Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and a few other regions with major Muslim populations. There was real fear that what happened in Iran will be exported out to their own borders.

The Saudis too became alarmed at the sudden rise of Islamist in Iran and feared a similar fate, they took on a more "pure" form of Islam - that gave rise to Osama and ISIS.

Although US credibility was damage by getting Israel to arm Iran, there's some sympathy as they were blackmailed into doing so.

But they didn't supply chemical weapons, those are "poor man" bombs and those recipes has been floating around since WW 1.

Someone gassed those Syrians, doesn't matter where our political leanings are, killing babies is something everyone should be able stand up too and it's highly probable that Assad did it.

And Russians were right there supporting him with troops, weapons, intelligence etc.

But to be fair, I think the Russians were innocent in the gassings, and rightly embarrassed by it.
This is where your LOGIC falls apart..

You say it is likely Assad did it.. infact it is highly UNLIKELY Assad did it.

Use your common sense.. Assad gains NOTHING from gassing kids.. other than getting bombed into the stone age, by the Western powers!

He has already won.. And taken most of his country back.. He gains naff all from using chemical weapons..

Am I really going to believe the Western narrative? These are the SAME people who told us, Saddam had weapons of MASS destruction, and can wipe us all out in 15mins!

Proven to be LIARS.. You want us now to believe these same Liars. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This

This is where your LOGIC falls apart..

You say it is likely Assad did it.. infact it is highly UNLIKELY Assad did it.

Use your common sense.. Assad gains NOTHING from gassing kids.. other than getting bombed into the stone age, by the Western powers!

He has already won.. And taken most of his country back.. He gains naff all from using chemical weapons..

Am I really going to believe the Western narrative? These are the SAME people who told us, Saddam had weapons of MASS destruction, and can wipe us all out in 15mins!

Proven to be LIARS.. You want us now to believe these same Liars. Lol
Assad gains plenty for gassing his people.

In the same vein as a terrorist would.

It's to sow terror and create mayhem in a targeted area. I understand the places that was gassed were areas under rebel control whom were mostly supported by US, Turkey and some other Arab nations.

Very effective tool in terms of psychological warfare to break up moral among rebel troops and denying support amongst the local populace.

Again, tell me where my logic fails ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He already had the rebels defeated. Why not use gas before then?

Where is the proof that he did gas those people?
The 1st reported use of chemical attacks was in 2013.

In 2013, Assad was losing, he lost more cities and territories in 2014 and 2015.

As for the prove, the Russians themselves announced to the whole world in 2013 that Assad must provide a full list of chemical weapons it has in stockpile and destroy it. Otherwise they'll push for a UN armed response.

Did you all not read this in the Russian news ?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If my History book, and online articles are accurate, it was the US/NATO whom supplied the MOST weapons to Iraq during that conflict.

Russia did supply them by not as much as the West did. They West gave Iraq gear, armor, tanks, planes, anti air weapons, explosives, and chemicals...

I'm pretty sure Russia gave them some cases of AK-47's and called it a day.

The West didn't just 'supply them a few weapons.' We essentially had a world war 3 in the Iran-Iraq conflict.

I'm not saying Russia didn't do anything bad but the West definitely backed Iraq a lot more than they did.

Russia and Syria are pretty good buddies ever since the 1950's. It wouldn't make sense to go against Assad now since they rely on Russia economically.

Russia also armed Syria, Russia doesn't arm nations and then over throw them. The only time something similar has happened is when Nazi Germany betrayed their alliance.

However, it doesn't make sense for the West to be involved.

The 'hunt for terroists' propaganda is exactly that. I love the US but it's obvious to me that it's not about 'hunting terroists' and what Reagan said when he funded Iraq further proves that...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Source for the first reported chemical attacks?

And none of this is proof of anything. Did you get this information from Diane Feinstein and Dr Ford?

No actual proof at all... what happen to innocent until PROVEN guilty

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not from western news and not from Russian news. Both fake news.

I got it from Asia news, no lies there. ;)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not from western news and not from Russian news. Both fake news.

I got it from Asia news, no lies there. ;)

Why are you SOOO depending on NEWS?

Use your own damn BRAIN and LOGIC

Pretty much all of your narrative makes Zero sense!

01.Assad used Chem Weapons in order to spread fear?

Why would he need to use chem weapons, when he can take out and kill people using MUCH more precise weapons that would be much more effective and wouldn't invite powerful countries in, to bomb the crap out of him.

Assad has the popular support.. The majority of Syrians support Assad, otherwise he would have been long gone, like Gaddafi was.

Assad has already WON and taken Syria back, from the WESTERN backed so called rebels. Yes these rebels are ISIS and we in the WEST arm and support them, with the help of Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia the most BRUTAL barbaric and EXTREME regime in the Middle East.. The West FULLY supports this regime and supllies a TON of weapons to them.

We are in the Business of OVER THROWING governments.

We arm and supply groups such as ISIS, who then cause internal war and chaos, within the country..

When the legitimate Government such as Syria fights back.. We then USE our media brainwashing tool in full effect and accuse the legit government of human rights abuses. We then find some excuse to intervene and bomb the chit out of that country and topple the government and replace with Western friendly puppet.

This is exactly what we did in Iraq, again in Libya, and now Syria.

However when it came to Syria, things didn't go quite to plan.. Russia intervened and ruined the Western agenda!

This is why Russia is our number one enemy, because they will not let us carry out our evil plan.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ur logic is biased thus it is flawed.

2013 was the 1st chemical attack.

Even the Russians acknowledged it and asked Assad to stop it. At that time Assad was losing not winning.

Now, how about you use some logic and deduce from there.

Oh yeah, he's winning it in 2018, 5 years after the 1st chemical bombs and with Russian and Iranian military help.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur logic is biased thus it is flawed.

2013 was the 1st chemical attack.

Even the Russians acknowledged it and asked Assad to stop it. At that time Assad was losing not winning.

Now, how about you use some logic and deduce from there.

Oh yeah, he's winning it in 2018, 5 years after the 1st chemical bombs and with Russian and Iranian military help.

Are you really this SLOW?

Where is your PROOF Assad carried out that chemical attack? Show me the 100% proof that leaves no doubt? And we will all concede.

Russia did not accept jack chit son.. All Russia stated was, IF Assads government carried out the attack, then they should stop it.. This was the EARLIER stages of the conflict and Russia was not taking full side with the Assad Government.

Later it was accepted, that it was the so called REBELS aka ISIS who carried out the attack.. This has been proven with witness accounts and photographic evidence.

Where is your PROOF son? Obviously you believe in GUILTY before even concrete evidence has been provided.

Maybe you should join the #Metoo movement, then you can go around ACCUSING people of FAKE crimes, without any real evidence presented at all.

They need people like you!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Again I ask for the source of the 1st chemical attack narrative you are propagating. Will it be forthcoming?
I could ask the same of you. Will it be forthcoming or just more of the vitriol that's commonly spewed by Russian paid internet trolls?

Do you really expect me to believe that there was no chemical attack in 2013 ?

But before you spew more nonsense of how it didn't occur, bear in mind, that we in Asia have aid agencies too who has seen the aftermath of the 2013 chemical attack.

Go spread those nonsensical stories that it didn't happened to some other gullible idiot and then collect your commission. Ain't interested in dealing with baby killing supporters.