Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CNN & FOX won't tell you this

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This goes to show you, that what you watch over there, down under, I hope your toilets don't swirl the other way, what you call news is fake and yellow.

Here are some comments:

The first decent, honest coverage of Chemnitz - and from Russia.....UK media should be ashamed
Sad day when we have to relay on the Russians for real news.
I am from Chemnitz, it's the first time I've seen a real and honest approach by a tv-channel. AND IT'S FROM RUSSIA
god bless ya germany from usa, its exactly the same here. media calls ya names if you dont agree with there plans
I never thought I'd see the day when the Russian media was fair, balanced and honest while western media was full of lies, propaganda and bias.
Its completely true, even up to spain and google itself's news, they are officially called "neonazi" , and asking for genocide by hunting the streets after migrants and violent manifestations n ****. While antifas beating up elders on chairs and kids for wearing MAGA hats are just "peacefully protesting"
My god: how much more refined , honest , intelligent , multiple sided , non-bias and of high quality the Russian news is in comparison to all western MSM news-outlets !!
Russia has become the light for the world, thank you Russia.
Interesting how one has to look to Russia for the true story.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes to show you, that what you watch over there, down under, I hope your toilets don't swirl the other way, what you call news is fake and yellow.

Here are some comments:

The first decent, honest coverage of Chemnitz - and from Russia.....UK media should be ashamed
Sad day when we have to relay on the Russians for real news.
I am from Chemnitz, it's the first time I've seen a real and honest approach by a tv-channel. AND IT'S FROM RUSSIA
god bless ya germany from usa, its exactly the same here. media calls ya names if you dont agree with there plans
I never thought I'd see the day when the Russian media was fair, balanced and honest while western media was full of lies, propaganda and bias.
Its completely true, even up to spain and google itself's news, they are officially called "neonazi" , and asking for genocide by hunting the streets after migrants and violent manifestations n ****. While antifas beating up elders on chairs and kids for wearing MAGA hats are just "peacefully protesting"
My god: how much more refined , honest , intelligent , multiple sided , non-bias and of high quality the Russian news is in comparison to all western MSM news-outlets !!
Russia has become the light for the world, thank you Russia.
Interesting how one has to look to Russia for the true story.

I am Purley going with my gut instinct and Logic, when it comes to the media and news!

When you live in an age, where propaganda is now the ultimate weapon to control your mind,

Your GUT, LOGIC and critical thinking is the ONLY defence.

I don't trust Western media any longer.. They lied to us about Iraq.. They lied to us about Libiya and now Syria.

I have more faith in Russian news, because atleast logically it makes sense to me.

Western media - Assad is planning to use chemical weapons on his own people.

He has already won! Why the hell would he for NO reason at all indiscriminately use chemical weapons and invite the WRATH of the whole western world, to come over and bomb him into the stone age.

What a load of horse crap!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backdoorjuan gets paid 3 or 4 cents by the Russians every time he posts their propaganda. As dumb as he is, he is obviously smarter than whoever runs this sh!t show of a web site, because they let him exist. The googlebots will eventually realize sosuave is infested with Russian and other right wing propaganda and pull the plug on the ad revenue. And that is how sosuave will die.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backdoorjuan gets paid 3 or 4 cents by the Russians every time he posts their propaganda. As dumb as he is, he is obviously smarter than whoever runs this sh!t show of a web site, because they let him exist. The googlebots will eventually realize sosuave is infested with Russian and other right wing propaganda and pull the plug on the ad revenue. And that is how sosuave will die.
If someone tells something wrong (not sure if he does or not) than it should be easy to use facts and evidences to prove him wrong....just like what happened in middle east.

Censorship is the last defence of those found out to be liers, its like that for sjw and mainstream media usually...also implicitly suggesting to the admin to ban someone if he wants to keep his money is a cheap shot.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone tells something wrong (not sure if he does or not) than it should be easy to use facts and evidences to prove him wrong....just like what happened in middle east.

Censorship is the last defence of those found out to be liers, its like that for sjw and mainstream media usually...also implicitly suggesting to the admin to ban someone if he wants to keep his money is a cheap shot.
Exactly!

Why make a personal attack claiming he is being paid off?

Does Bible_belt know for a FACT the OP is in they pay of the Russians? Hell no he doesn't.

He is just making this accusation up, simply because he does not AGREE with Ops point of View!

Instead of changing Ops mind, by using Facts, Evidence, Reason & Logic, Bible_belt chooses to take CHEAP shots and go down the Character Assassination route.

This is the last resort when someone cannot present a logical argument.

When I am facing two sides of an argument.. Western Media vs Russian Media.. I go with whichever one sounds Logical to me.

Unfortunately when it came comes to foreign policy, Syria, Iraq, Libya, Russia

NOTHING the Western media states, adds up to me.. It just doesn't make sense, and stinks of blatant lies.

Just my opinion!

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the others, how come instead of producing evidence and facts you disappear or use ad-hominem attacks?

I constabtly use facts to deconstruct your false narratives and you just disappear, only to surface again later to repeat the process.
He must have a Russia biased.. There are some people, whom no matter how much you prove wrong with logic and evidence, will still hold on to there biased & sometimes racist views!

They WANT to believe the lies.. Even if there belief is totally illogical and doesn't add up.

Nothing you can say or do, can change there NEGATIVE view on a certain group of people.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing you can say or do, can change there NEGATIVE view on a certain group of people.
You got me there. We have parasites on a poorly moderated web site that is supposed to be about getting girls, but is instead infected with Russian propaganda and right wing hate speech...yeah I have a negative view on such a thing, and there is no changing my mind.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got me there. We have parasites on a poorly moderated web site that is supposed to be about getting girls, but is instead infected with Russian propaganda and right wing hate speech...yeah I have a negative view on such a thing, and there is no changing my mind.

Are you really this slow.. This is the ANYTHING thread.. Not exclusive conversation about getting girls!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Did the Russian media reported on these pictures taken in the aftermath of a chemical weapon attack in Syria?

Let's not forget what happened to Ukraine, doesn't mean that there's Russian living there makes it theirs.

Now who's bias ?
trump-warns-of-big-price-after-suspected-syria-gas-attack.jpg
Syria_News_Guide-320.jpg

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the Russian media reported on these pictures taken in the aftermath of a chemical weapon attack in Syria?

Let's not forget what happened to Ukraine, doesn't mean that there's Russian living there makes it theirs.

Now who's bias ?
View attachment 1690
View attachment 1691

Those pictures prove fuk all.. If I had a picture of a body laid on the ground in your neighbourhood, does that picture prove that SPAZ committed that crime? HELL NO

Anyone can take a picture, or EVEN take FAKE pictures.. White helmets have been caught red handed making fake videos of chemical attacks.

A picture does not prove chit, and in this modern photo editing age, pictures can be easily be faked and manipulated.

Remember these words.. innocent until PROVEN guilty!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Those pictures prove fuk all.. If I had a picture of a body laid on the ground in your neighbourhood, does that picture prove that SPAZ committed that crime? HELL NO

Anyone can take a picture, or EVEN take FAKE pictures.. White helmets have been caught red handed making fake videos of chemical attacks.

A picture does not prove chit, and in this modern photo editing age, pictures can be easily be faked and manipulated.

Remember these words.. innocent until PROVEN guilty!
i prefer usa fake news than some bully who poisones and invades other countries.

even if they didnt poison anyone, they still invaded ukraine right? and can do the same with other eu countries.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer usa fake news than some bully who poisones and invades other countries.

even if they didnt poison anyone, they still invaded ukraine right? and can do the same with other eu countries.
Invaded Ukraine? I would suggest you read up MORE on the ACTUAL events in regards to Ukraine.

You don't sound clued up about this matter at all.

Do you mean INVADED.. similar to how we invaded Iraq.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at all the histrionic accusations with no evidence. Guess which side he supports?

Anyone seeing a pattern yet?

Bible_belt is a straight up racist Russiaphobe..

Anyone who disagrees with the Western Media view on things, HAS to be part of the Russian propaganda, and is PAID OFF

According to Bible_belt, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have an independent point of view, based on facts and Logic.

Anyone who disagrees with the Western narrative, MUST be part of the Russian propaganda.

You would think he is a GROWN man.. Yet his mentality is of a bigoted little child.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Invaded Ukraine? I would suggest you read up MORE on the ACTUAL events in regards to Ukraine.

You don't sound clued up about this matter at all.

Do you mean INVADED.. similar to how we invaded Iraq.
HAHAHA. they actually invaded ukraine. wtf dude.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how the news we agree with is legit and the news we disagree with is "fake." I'd like to know how many people who use that phrase actually investigate any story with a skeptical eye. I don't, but that's because 1) I believe news from any source should be taken with a grain of salt and all news is biased, and 2) most of it doesn't affect me, anyway. Putin and Trump aren't putting food on my table.

There's an old saying in news, "if your mother tells you she loves you, check it out."

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how the news we agree with is legit and the news we disagree with is "fake." I'd like to know how many people who use that phrase actually investigate any story with a skeptical eye. I don't, but that's because 1) I believe news from any source should be taken with a grain of salt and all news is biased, and 2) most of it doesn't affect me, anyway. Putin and Trump aren't putting food on my table.

There's an old saying in news, "if your mother tells you she loves you, check it out."

I agree with you.. I do my OWN research, then form a decision based on what seems logical to me, and evidence!

I don't care what Trump or Putin says.. Critical thinking is all that is required.

However some morons on here, if you don't go along with the mainstream narrative, then you MUST be some Russian propagandasis!!

How pathetic!

If I AGREED with Bible_belt, then all would be great in the world, and he would have NOTHING to accuse us of.

These people have the thought process of a 12 year old.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAHA. they actually invaded ukraine. wtf dude.
You view is inline with Ukranian Neo Nazis who call citizens born and raised in Danbass, get this, Russian invaders.

You support these people, pictured in this photo.

What's that? NATO flag next to nazi flag and in the middle another nazi symbology? Wtf is he saluting to? Hitler?

Why do you support these people?

In any case, idea behind my post is for you to read up on comments to that video, where people, mostly German, are shocked at the honesty of news reporting. Their own media don't tell them the way it is, and their own police don't arrest migrants that rape and kill them and get away with it.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You view is inline with Ukranian Neo Nazis who call citizens born and raised in Danbass, get this, Russian invaders.

You support these people, pictured in this photo.

What's that? NATO flag next to nazi flag and in the middle another nazi symbology? Wtf is he saluting to? Hitler?

Why do you support these people?

In any case, idea behind my post is for you to read up on comments to that video, where people, mostly German, are shocked at the honesty of news reporting. Their own media don't tell them the way it is, and their own police don't arrest migrants that rape and kill them and get away with it.
Whats wrong with nazis? A lot of them were good people. Nazi germany was a good place to live for many people.

Do you really think that Jews were kicked out of so many European countries so many times over the course of 100s of years for no reason at all? Even the Bolshevik revolution was master minded by the Jews. Every where you go in the US Jews are doing well because they only help each other. Israel is the only country that is allowes to practise enthno nationalism, every white country is having multiculturalism stuffed down is throat and in some cases Jews are behind it.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...oQo7QBCCswAw&usg=AOvVaw3VGtYUdlB3teV67c_oGz-_

Last edited: