Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CNN & FOX won't tell you this

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have accusations without sources or evidence.

Shocking. And not that different from "Dr" Ford.

The difference between you and I is that you are making accusations and selling a narrative, whereas I am not.

I just want supporting evidence and sources before I blame others for things, it's called being a decent human being.
Perfectly put.. People like SPAZ are quick to blame and make accusations, but struggle to provide any real evidence.

This is why I suggested this fool joins the ranks of the feminist movement, so they can accuse men of sexual attacks, and rape and provide ZERO real evidence to the support there claim.

It's typical of the likes of SPAZ and Bible_belt to accuse others of being Russian trolls, simply because we disagree with them.

How pathetic.. SPAZ by name, SPAZ by nature lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So you have accusations without sources or evidence.

Shocking. And not that different from "Dr" Ford.

The difference between you and I is that you are making accusations and selling a narrative, whereas I am not.

I just want supporting evidence and sources before I blame others for things, it's called being a decent human being.
And you have apologists drivel without sources nor evidence.

Shocking. And not that different from "Dr" Ford and her Democratic diehard supporters.

The difference between you and I is that you are denying that there was a chemical attack in 2013 that's been documented, reported, filmed, etc by an independent UN agency, by multiple independent aid agencies, reported by Russian media, reported by Western media, reported by Asian media etc.

The difference between you and I is that you are saying there's no chemical attack whilst the rest of the world says it did.

And here you are denying that babies and children died.

Even Assad has admitted he has stockpiles of chemical weapons which he claims to have destroyed in 2014 in compliance with UN resolutions and in supervision of UN inspectors.

I know, I know, you're gonna say this is fake too and start asking for evidence. Ain't that decent of you ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you have apologists drivel without sources nor evidence.

Shocking. And not that different from "Dr" Ford and her Democratic diehard supporters.

The difference between you and I is that you are denying that there was a chemical attack in 2013 that's been documented, reported, filmed, etc by an independent UN agency, by multiple independent aid agencies, reported by Russian media, reported by Western media, reported by Asian media etc.

The difference between you and I is that you are saying there's no chemical attack whilst the rest of the world says it did.

And here you are denying that babies and children died.

Even Assad has admitted he has stockpiles of chemical weapons which he claims to have destroyed in 2014 in compliance with UN resolutions and in supervision of UN inspectors.

I know, I know, you're gonna say this is fake too and start asking for evidence. Ain't that decent of you ?

What a totally absurd point you make!

That's like saying, a murder was recorded and documented in SPAZ'S neighbourhood, so this is PROOF that SPAZ did it lol.

What happened to this thing called the burden of proof?

Nah lets just move forward and give SPAZ the death sentence, even before proof has been established.

Offcourse there is absolutely no Reason for the WEST to stitch Assad up, with a FALSE FLAG attack, then pin the blame on Assad.

Remember Iraq? False fake reports, which resulted in the death of millions..All lies!

You want us to have faith in these Liars!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What a totally absurd point you make!

That's like saying, a murder was recorded and documented in SPAZ'S neighbourhood, so this is PROOF that SPAZ did it lol.

What happened to this thing called the burden of proof?

Nah lets just move forward and give SPAZ the death sentence, even before proof has been established.

Offcourse there is absolutely no Reason for the WEST to stitch Assad up, with a FALSE FLAG attack, then pin the blame on Assad.

Remember Iraq? False fake reports, which resulted in the death of millions..All lies!

You want us to have faith in these Liars!
Let's get this right.

R u denying that there was a chemical attack in ghouta? And that as a result children died ?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I need to provide evidence when I have not made any accusations?

Let me help you understand how freedom works. Innocent until prpven guiltt, unless you are a dictator of course.

When you make an accusatuon, it is up to you to provide sources and evidence. That is all I am asking for you to provide.

Asking for sources and evidence is not a denial, it is the logical way to reach agreement on what happened and by whom and how.

Why is that unreasonable to you?

I feel like we are explaining how justice works, to a 12 year old.

Asking for proof before you find someone guilty, seems like a totally absurd concept to Spaz!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get this right.

R u denying that there was a chemical attack in ghouta? And that as a result children died ?

Jeez you are REALLY struggling to understand a simple concept.

I already explained this to you.. If a murder was committed in YOUR neighbourhood and this crime was officially recorded, does this prove SPAZ committed the crime.. HELL NO

There are three possibilities.

01. An actual chemical attack took place and innocent people died.. Does this prove Assad did it? HELL NO

This attack could have EASILY been carried out by rebel/ISIS/Al Nusra terrorists, supported by the West & Saudi Arabia, in ORDER to pin the BLAME on Assad.

This would give the West an EXCUSE to bomb the chit out of Syria & put into place regime change. This FALSE flag would also win public support to bomb Syria.

02.There was no chemical attack. Fake pictures used, fake testimonies, crisis actors used.
Does this sound far fetched? FUK NO!

We have already been PROVEN to fake and falsify evidence and events.. Just look at Iraq and Libiya! Fake evidence and reports.

03. Assad carried the chemical attacks.. How much evidence proves this? None!

Motive to carry out attack? Hardly any, Assad is Winning.. Why turn the world against you, when you are winning.

Assad can use other weapons which are much more precise and effective.

What does Assad get out of killing innocent children, his own people? Nothing!

He would lose popular support of his people and he gains nothing from this.

We are simply using common sense and Logic.. Try using it sometimes SPAZ

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I need to provide evidence when I have not made any accusations?

Let me help you understand how freedom works. Innocent until prpven guiltt, unless you are a dictator of course.

When you make an accusatuon, it is up to you to provide sources and evidence. That is all I am asking for you to provide.

Asking for sources and evidence is not a denial, it is the logical way to reach agreement on what happened and by whom and how.

Why is that unreasonable to you?

Lets simplify this a little more for Spaz, as he just doesn't understand how justice works.

If a person was bought before the courts, on the charge of murder.

The judge would require substantial evidence, proving the defendant guilty, before he can pass sentence.

By requiring the need for evidence, is the judge denying a murder took place? Nope!

He just wants to see solid evidence before condeming the man.

Its upto to the accusers to provide the evidence.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Jeeeeez!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wow...

2 nice grown man.

Getting all work up and emotional over Assad, Russia and a whole bunch of other things. I feel like I'm talking a bunch of women who keeps deflecting by raising other issues, typical feminine strategy.

And all I asked was, do you deny there was a chemical attack in Syria ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...

2 nice grown man.

Getting all work up and emotional over Assad, Russia and a whole bunch of other things. I feel like I'm talking a bunch of women who keeps deflecting by raising other issues, typical feminine strategy.

And all I asked was, do you deny there was a chemical attack in Syria ?

You sir are a Grade A Baffoon!

You don't narrow down the parameters of a debate or a discussion down to simple YES or NO answers.

Since when did Spaz become the Authority on how we discuss and deliver debate on SS.

We had NO choice to keep going around the block just to make you understand how Freedom and Democracy works.

And what do you.. You deflect and divert from the FACT that you have NO evidence and CLING onto something CHILDISH such as..

"I'm so sad, because you didn't give me a YES or NO answer"

As for your silly comment about passionate debate? Well offcourse!

We are talking about the death of MILLIONS of people so far.. And if we continue down the road with this interventionist foreign policy..MILLIONS more people will DIE

To make matters worse, we could be facing the build up to WORLD WAR 111

So apologies for being passionate about such a minor subject we are dealing with right now in the world.

I suppose the only time SPAZ is passionate about debate, is when the subject is about Vagina.. You clearly must hold Vagina in higher regards, than your fellow man.

Very blue pill indeed.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You sir are a Grade A Baffoon!

You don't narrow down the parameters of a debate or a discussion down to simple YES or NO answers.

Since when did Spaz become the Authority on how we discuss and deliver debate on SS.

We had NO choice to keep going around the block just to make you understand how Freedom and Democracy works.

And what do you.. You deflect and divert from the FACT that you have NO evidence and CLING onto something CHILDISH such as..

"I'm so sad, because you didn't give me a YES or NO answer"

As for your silly comment about passionate debate? Well offcourse!

We are talking about the death of MILLIONS of people so far.. And if we continue down the road with this interventionist foreign policy..MILLIONS more people will DIE

To make matters worse, we could be facing the build up to WORLD WAR 111

So apologies for being passionate about such a minor subject we are dealing with right now in the world.

I suppose the only time SPAZ is passionate about debate, is when the subject is about Vagina.. You clearly must hold Vagina in higher regards, than your fellow man.

Very blue pill indeed.
Screech...screech....TL;DR.

Yes or no will suffice. That's the main trust of my post. Stop deflecting and address it like a grown man.

Once you've answered only then can we focus on what's getting ur panties in a twist over whatever screeching bird noises u r making in ur post.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screech...screech....TL;DR.

Yes or no will suffice. That's the main trust of my post. Stop deflecting and address it like a grown man.

Once you've answered only then can we focus on what's getting ur panties in a twist over whatever screeching bird noises u r making in ur post.
You don't understand how freedom and democracy works.. WE decide how to answer a question.

We can choose to give a DETAILED answer, or we can choose to give YES and NO
Answers.

You don't dictate chit on here son.

When debating someone like yourself, with very little understanding of this subject matter, sometimes the detailed answer is the only way!

Again ZERO evidence of GUILT provided by Spaz.

Go back to supporting your feminist movement, so you can continue accusing people of crimes, before evidence as has even been established.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let's get this right. I posted on here, that there was a chemical attack in Syria in 2013. I ask if you are denying that it ever took place. No answer is forthcoming but more deflections.

As an answer to my simple question, you fanboys keep posting emotional drivel abt what's going on with the nomination, abt feminism, then brought up Iraq and a whole bunch of bird noises that I can't even be bothered to read.

If you boys r truly men, I'd think you boys got some form of mild autism.

But if you boys are actually women masquerading as men, then your responses makes complete sense.

This is my last post in this thread, I'll only post after you girls have grown some balls and have the courage to answer a simple question - only then we can debate on other issues. I won't run nor deflect.

Dare to take up the challenge?

Or more deflections typical of a woman ?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get this right. I posted on here, that there was a chemical attack in Syria in 2013. I ask if you are denying that it ever took place. No answer is forthcoming but more deflections.

As an answer to my simple question, you fanboys keep posting emotional drivel abt what's going on with the nomination, abt feminism, then brought up Iraq and a whole bunch of bird noises that I can't even be bothered to read.

But if you boys are actually women masquerading as men, then your responses makes complete sense.

This is my last post in this thread, I'll only post after you girls have grown some balls and have the courage to answer a simple question - only then we can debate on other issues. I won't run nor deflect.

You really are a COMPLETE moron.. Discussing anything with you, seems like a wasted effort.

Like debating a 12 year old.

We already answered the frickin question.

I gave you THREE possibilities, and in one of those possibilities I explained that an attack could have taken place.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you discuss or debate a complex issue on any forum, and the person you are debating, will resort to setting the parameters of debate, to simple YES or NO answers, then you know you are in the company of a moronic person!

Why entertain such a fool, better to move on to someone who can actually debate like an adult.

This fool SPAZ admits he isn't even reading our posts.. This is a clear sign of someone who has buried there head in the sand, and does not want to hear another opinion.. because other opinions contradict his beliefs!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You really are a COMPLETE moron.. Discussing anything with you, seems like a wasted effort.

Like debating a 12 year old.

We already answered the frickin question.

I gave you THREE possibilities, and in one of those possibilities I explained that an attack could have taken place.
The habits and words that unprofessional, unsuccessful people can't seem to shake; maybe, perhaps, probably etc.

I refuse to be drawn into a debate with someone flaky who obviously can't commit to a yes or no for fear of commiting one way or the other to a prediction, but instead want to change the subject before they're asked tough and pointed questions.

As such @soulforge ;

U R DISMISSED !!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have posted your narrative without any evidence.

Are you ever going to provide evidence?
How much evidence has SPAZ profided? ZERO

He seems to have some strange obsession about getting a one word answer to his questions.. Just a simple yes or no lol

What a strange guy.. Notice how he is deflecting?

We want to see REAL incriminating evidence, that Assad did it... Yet he keeps deflecting the conversation, and is obsessed with getting a one word answer, on wether an attack took place.

We have already answered his question, but Spaz is upset and emotional about the fact, that we did not use a one word answer.

This is clearly the ramblings of a person who doesn't understand how conversation and debate works.. Especially when dealing with complex issues.

So back to the real issue.. Where is your irrefutable evidence Spaz? Prove it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will just ignore the name calling and look at this from a metalevel.

You are selling a narrative and we are telling you we do not know what happened, by whom or when.

If you have supporting data to sell your narrative then do so.

Was there a chemical attack? Maybe, I do not know. Was it real? Was it a false flag? Who knows. Was it Russia? Israel? Isis? Syria? Again, I do not know.

The real question is, since you claim to know what happened, the onus is on you to show supporting evidence.

Are you willing to do so? Or will you call us more names for not buying into dogma based on faith?
I have already repeatedly, stated to Mr Spaz, It MAY have happened.. It MAY have been a false flag set up by the rebels.. It May have been Assad who dunnit.

SPAZ is adamant that Assad carried out the attack..

So seeing as HE has found Assad guilty, then please present the Irrefutable evidence?

We don't know how, or when, or who did it.

How can we give him a YES or NO answer, when we don't know.

Pleased provide the evidence Spaz?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This the the leftist view of the world, their religion so to speak.

Accept the dogmatic narrative with no evidence or else racist, misogynist, nazi, patriarchy, random perjorative statement.

Evidence is the presence of reason. Dogmatic acceptance with no evidence is tyranny.

Choose wisely.
Evidence is indeed the presence of reason.

I hope Spaz realises, what a bleak future awaits us all, if we carry on down this road of condeming others, without due process!

We are seeing this every day now, with the @metoo movement.. Mens lives are being destroyed by woman, who make accusations and ZERO evidence to back up the claims.

Still waiting for this irrefutable evidence Mr Spaz?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

^^This.

I'm not changing my mind until you've answered either Yes or No.

However you do have my permission to keep on deflecting and posting pseudo narratives.