"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Clown World: Now there is "I have a new girlfriend" service for the holidays

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
That sounds like a soft escort service. Like a cuddling partner or partner at an office party,.etc.... So.what? This used to be in the yellow pages under the heading "escorts" back in the day when sex was not part of it and it was advertised like a companion for events.
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
This isn't a new concept. Many singles have felt that the two of the most essential functions of the opposite sex are:

1. Sexual intercourse
2. Someone to bring to family or couples-centric events

This addresses item #2.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
This is absurd. That being said..the gold package seems to be the best value.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,939
Lol, that's hilarious. I love that she gets a to go plate in the platinum package.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
now to come up with the rent-a-boyfriend version.....it is a clown world, you're right
I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.
hmm, that has motivated me in the past. Not xmas time but some sort of milestone, like 30th b-day or 40th b-day.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.
This happens every year starting in October. Sometimes the dumping happens just after Valentine's Day.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
That sounds like a soft escort service. Like a cuddling partner or partner at an office party,.etc.... So.what? This used to be in the yellow pages under the heading "escorts" back in the day when sex was not part of it and it was advertised like a companion for events.
It could be used for social proof, come into a party with a hot girl by your side and all eyes will be on you. Use that to pick up other girls there.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,939
It could be used for social proof, come into a party with a hot girl by your side and all eyes will be on you. Use that to pick up other girls there.
Sounds similar to the plotline of the movie "Can't Buy Me Love".
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
haha, this is cheap, how about the version where you marry her to get the same thing and then pay millions... this is a really cheap option and she leaves without any drama.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Ho ho ho
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top