When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
now to come up with the rent-a-boyfriend version.....it is a clown world, you're right
This was created by a black guy...no white people I know say "let me get a plate"now to come up with the rent-a-boyfriend version.....it is a clown world, you're right
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.now to come up with the rent-a-boyfriend version.....it is a clown world, you're right
hmm, that has motivated me in the past. Not xmas time but some sort of milestone, like 30th b-day or 40th b-day.I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.
I wonder if "details on what I do for a living" means she tells your whole family that she's a low-grade prostitute. If that's the case, it might even be worth it.
This happens every year starting in October. Sometimes the dumping happens just after Valentine's Day.I notice a lot of my single women friends tend to switch to 'in a relationship" this time of year. Quite a few this year just recently. It's "cuffing season." Many of them will be dumped right before Valentines Day. Anyway, my main point is most women have no problem getting a boyfriend when they really want one and it's convenient for them. For some any guy will do or they might even give one of their orbiters the "privilege" for the holidays.
It could be used for social proof, come into a party with a hot girl by your side and all eyes will be on you. Use that to pick up other girls there.That sounds like a soft escort service. Like a cuddling partner or partner at an office party,.etc.... So.what? This used to be in the yellow pages under the heading "escorts" back in the day when sex was not part of it and it was advertised like a companion for events.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sounds similar to the plotline of the movie "Can't Buy Me Love".It could be used for social proof, come into a party with a hot girl by your side and all eyes will be on you. Use that to pick up other girls there.
Doesn't work if she doesn't look happy to be with you.It could be used for social proof, come into a party with a hot girl by your side and all eyes will be on you. Use that to pick up other girls there.
Sounds similar to the plotline of the movie "Can't Buy Me Love".
en.wikipedia.org
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.