Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothes/fashion question

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure where I should ask this, but is it okay to wear a shirt with jeans/trainers.

What I mean is like a normal shirt, normal jeans and these style of shoes:

or is that a fashion faux pas?

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Not really sure where I should ask this, but is it okay to wear a shirt with jeans/trainers.

I personally believe that what you are 'comfortable' wearing is the key, not 'comfortable' as in workout clothing. When I first changed my style from college wear to adult GQish clothes, I made the jump too quickly and not being ready to dress like that really threw off my game.

I say you should wear something that will not be on your mind after that last glance in the mirror before heading out. But, I would also start taking steps to building a better wardrobe so that 'normal' isnt needed before shirt.

Should read more like:

Wearing Express Fitted V-Neck with True Religion Jeans... But, by then, you will not need any advice.

To living the good life...

Cheers!

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally normal, you shouldn't even create limitations to your own fashion preference.

Your way of self expression should only be validated by you.

However, with those shoes, be sure to keep them CLEAN. Rock them indoors, and avoid rainy days.

mitaliwebratna

Reaction score
Hey
your choice is also good you can try this style as per your like but I believe you can likewise try simple sneakers with shirt and jeans which additionally give your trendy look.:)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would fit good, but depends on jeans and shirt style.

Ask ppl around you, women working in clothing store can help you alot if you ask for their opinion.

U

user43770

Those look baller to me. I have a pair of white Sperry's like that, and a pair of red ones.

Fvcking Florida outlet mall...

U

user43770

By the way, "faux pas" are for women. Wear what you want.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't tuck shirt in jeans. If you're going to do that, wear a waistcoat. Imo a waistcoat is the best thing you can own. Takes you out of the scruffy casual zone but not too formal and it sets you apart from the rest. Just make sure you don't end. Up looking like a hipster or a waiter though.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any flat sole sneaker along these lines are typically fine with jeans. Sketchers, old school converse...whatever. The fashion faux pas most people refer to are athletic sneakers with jeans, such as running or basket ball sneakers.

Short of minor things like that, you should go primarily go by proper fit and a look that makes YOU feel like you look good.

That said, I always try to avoid looking too pristine and crisp when dressing casually. If the clothes are fairly new and in good shape I’ll go with a slightly messier hair style. Or if the hair looks really good I’ll incorporate a shirt with a faded logo, or jeans that show a little wear and tear.

Too perfect is metrosexual and unmanly.
So sneakers with jeans is a definite no? Even if they're something nice like the Adidas Ultraboost?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So sneakers with jeans is a definite no? Even if they're something nice like the Adidas Ultraboost?
Those would look okay with slim-fitting jeans.

I would say it's always better to wear leather footwear with jeans, and non-athletic sneakers with shorts.