You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
SteR said:Not really sure where I should ask this, but is it okay to wear a shirt with jeans/trainers.
What I mean is like a normal shirt, normal jeans and these style of shoes:
![]()
or is that a fashion faux pas?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
What are you, a fag or something? Sorry, not fag, I meant shoe head.Those shoes are wack
Those look baller to me. I have a pair of white Sperry's like that, and a pair of red ones.Not really sure where I should ask this, but is it okay to wear a shirt with jeans/trainers.
What I mean is like a normal shirt, normal jeans and these style of shoes:
![]()
or is that a fashion faux pas?
Joking with you, man. One of my closest friends is a sneaker head. He has a problem lolThose shoes might.be
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
So sneakers with jeans is a definite no? Even if they're something nice like the Adidas Ultraboost?Any flat sole sneaker along these lines are typically fine with jeans. Sketchers, old school converse...whatever. The fashion faux pas most people refer to are athletic sneakers with jeans, such as running or basket ball sneakers.
Short of minor things like that, you should go primarily go by proper fit and a look that makes YOU feel like you look good.
That said, I always try to avoid looking too pristine and crisp when dressing casually. If the clothes are fairly new and in good shape I’ll go with a slightly messier hair style. Or if the hair looks really good I’ll incorporate a shirt with a faded logo, or jeans that show a little wear and tear.
Too perfect is metrosexual and unmanly.
Those would look okay with slim-fitting jeans.So sneakers with jeans is a definite no? Even if they're something nice like the Adidas Ultraboost?