Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a general comment to all the gym pics.

Being a musclehead is a type. Having muscles is good but there’s more than just building muscle. Frankly some of you would improve more by doing yoga, CrossFit, martial art, dance classes (ballet, lead/follow, etc.) or any other movement activity that would train how you move with grace, balance and poise through a room.

It would improve your body language and general ‘vibe’ much more than just adding more muscle.

As a musclehead, there’s always the bigger guy, but he is also the slower guy, the one dimensional guy, the guy that can be easily out-maneuvered except for his bench press domain.

The world is much larger than the four walls of the gym.
Welcome to the forum. Yoga is great, a 40 year old man in ballet is creepy and you may “out maneuver me” but when I catch you.. oh boy when I catch you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Yoga is great, a 40 year old man in ballet is creepy and you may “out maneuver me” but when I catch you.. oh boy when I catch you.
From what I've seen most of the guys who don't give a eff enough to be in the room are 40 and up. It's literally guys in there just worried about maxxing out fitness and flexibility.

Ain't no man in that room in there to pick up chicks...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
From what I've seen most of the guys who don't give a eff enough to be in the room are 40 and up. It's literally guys in there just worried about maxxing out fitness and flexibility.

Ain't no man in that room in there to pick up chicks...
If I was in there I would.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't try to pick up ch1cks in that room, you'd look CREEPY! Let them talk to you. People end up meeting after several classes, you won't have to go out of your way for those convos to start up.
That's what I did in pilates classes in college one summer. Only 2 hot chicks in the entire class but I happen to make and effort to sit next to the hottest chick in class solid hb9. Then about half way thru the course just flat out did cold approach after class and she told me to take my phone out and put her number on it

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I did in pilates classes in college one summer. Only 2 hot chicks in the entire class but I happen to make and effort to sit next to the hottest chick in class solid hb9. Then about half way thru the course just flat out did cold approach after class and she told me to take my phone out and put her number on it
And then what happened...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to pick up ch1cks in that room, you'd look CREEPY! Let them talk to you. People end up meeting after several classes, you won't have to go out of your way for those convos to start up.
I assume this applies to any closed environment like a classroom?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TY,... nah, it depends on how one carries themselves as they go about it. My observation wasn’t intended to be a personal affront to anyone hitting the gym.

If you really want help with presentation post better pics of how you would dress going out, and include your shoes.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very important distinction to remember. If you are a high value guy, it becomes a simple matter of showing up and acting normal around women. The game takes care of itself. The attraction dynamics will play themselves out and there is no need to run any game and blowing yourself out.

Sometimes I hear guys on this forum say stuff like “guys are no longer getting laid in social circles” and I’m thinking to myself “then how are there 8 billion people In this world? They all met at the clubs/tinder?!?!?” Lol.

Other non sensical sayings include “if I don’t do anything, then women will view it as lacking masculinity and assertiveness.”

First of all, if she is not attracted to you, then your “masculine assertiveness” means nothing. If anything, you’d just end up being a pest that would cause her to choose a different yoga place to go to.

Women don’t give you extra brownie points for being able to approach or run game on them when you are a fully grown adult man. It’s like rewarding someone for knowing how to ride a bike.

That leads me to another nonsensical saying...”It’s all about approaching bro. Approach, approach, approach..” you might as well say “it’s all about riding a bike. I know how to ride a bike and that makes me alpha.”

In the real world, you only get rewarded for being high value. And if you were high value to women, you wouldnt even have to do anything. It’s a simple matter of showing up to these social environments with women in it.

The natural attraction dynamics will play itself out like it always has for the last million years of humankind.

All of this game stuff is a cope.
^^^this

After the training wheels come off where the challenge of approaching is no longer something that stalls you nor keeps you from going after what you want, higher levels of game are about creating context whereas women approach you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She took your frame and played you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume this applies to any closed environment like a classroom?
Kinda depends, if a women feels trapped and cannot excused herself easily from unwanted attention, you’ve demonstrated lack of situational awareness.

Sometimes brief yet strong eye contact is all that’s needed, as the prelude (and invitation from you to her) for more interaction.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She took your frame and played you.
I got coffee from it, but she had a boyfriend which I confirmed before I even asked her out because I looked her up on facebook lol. I figured F it though and ask anyway.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like someone gets it. I find it hilarious how guys project that they are still on the level of trying to overcome approach anxiety by constantly talking about approaching (a level I surpasssed back in 2006), yet they try to paint the rest of us as chickensh1t for being able to play the game like chess and have women seducing us. It is a level beyond their cognition.

And what you cannot conceive, you cannot produce one your reality. There’s where A guy like me comes in and try to give people grander ideas so that they may experience a higher reality.
It's interesting in observing your journey. I think in the end you'll end up as a humble monk in a monastery somewhere in the Himalaya mountain. lol

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
All these beard pics put me to shame. Can't grow a proper beard. This is my natural beard pattern. Just won't grow past my jawline. Screenshot_20200224_182139.jpg
People think I shape my beard like this. Any suggestions?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All these beard pics put me to shame. Can't grow a proper beard. This is my natural beard pattern. Just won't grow past my jawline. View attachment 3638
People think I shape my beard like this. Any suggestions?
Your presentation is a natural expression of your identity, otherwise it’s just ‘same **** different wrapper.’

Your identity is a natural expression of your values.

Your values are a natural expression of your desires.

The actions that you take to fulfill your desires is your energy in motion.

Sometimes one needs a primer to the pump, what are some of your role models and what qualities do they embody that you desire to internalize for yourself?

You need full body pics for better feedback.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What about a sloppy beard like this? Maybe for a fat, older guy, but a athletic and slim guy like Jumbo Joe I don't think a sloppy beard looks good.

jerrycalahan

Banned
Reaction score
There are no definitive answers. If your look helps you to date the women you find attractive, then keep it. If it doesn't change it up, and keep trying until you reach your goals.

The bottom line is that the less attractive you are, the lower status you are, the more difficulty you will have in dating. It won't make it impossible but your time expenditure will be far higher, both in terms of getting dates and in terms of keeping a girl around. I know quite a few guys who are dating up, but they spend out of the nose to keep their girl around.