Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal, read these to make sure you do not stand out like one.

I'm not left handed lol.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Many single moms post pics of just their kids. I mean with them not in their photos but just their kids. What are they thinking? Are they thinking some Beta Buxx guy with no kids of his own would go for her because she already has kids?
Are you a single Mom? I've dated single mom's from OLD for a fling years ago. Selfie in a suit at a party, me at axe throwing, ziplining in CT and a pick my with friends (with their faces blurred out). I never had an issue. I never would think of putting a pic like you've suggested here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you a single Mom? I've dated single mom's from OLD for a fling years ago. Selfie in a suit at a party, me at axe throwing, ziplining in CT and a pick my with friends (with their faces blurred out). I never had an issue. I never would think of putting a pic like you've suggested here.
You only had 3 pics?? What about angle shots of your face, smile, etc? Some women have 20 pics. I think about 6 pics is good. Mainly so they can tell you're not a lardball.

Just like with women if there are no pics of their teeth or torso I won't message them. Figure teeth are bad or they're hiding their fat or are covered in tats and don't want you to notice it.

If if their face looks hot and only one pic and not smiling or at least shows their body I won't reply.

A great example is a chick on Match 30 miles away who looks HB7.5 and cute in the face. However she hides her body. At first she said in her "what I'm bad at" and she said at walking. I didn't think much of it at first and figured she was meaning she was a klutz maybe so I wrote her. Then a few days later I looked at her profile again and she changed it and said she's in a wheel chair but hid all hints of it. Even propped herself up.

So if no body shot it's a no go for me to write them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You only had 3 pics?? What about angle shots of your face, smile, etc? Some women have 20 pics. I think about 6 pics is good. Mainly so they can tell you're not a lardball.

Just like with women if there are no pics of their teeth or torso I won't message them. Figure teeth are bad or they're hiding their fat or are covered in tats and don't want you to notice it.

If if their face looks hot and only one pic and not smiling or at least shows their body I won't reply.

A great example is a chick on Match 30 miles away who looks HB7.5 and cute in the face. However she hides her body. At first she said in her "what I'm bad at" and she said at walking. I didn't think much of it at first and figured she was meaning she was a klutz maybe so I wrote her. Then a few days later I looked at her profile again and she changed it and said she's in a wheel chair but hid all hints of it. Even propped herself up.

So if no body shot it's a no go for me to write them.
Less = more. You need to be mysterious and let them find out about you. They like to be detectives (hopefully better than MrWood), and learn about a dude on their own. I am going to guess you do the opposite and have diarrhea of the mouth (or fingers) with you telling them your life story.

The picks have my full body dude.

@Atom Smasher @Amante Silvestre @logicallefty @Infern0 - Dudes, we should do a SoSuave bootcamp. Just a thought.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Less = more. You need to be mysterious and let them find out about you. They like to be detectives (hopefully better than MrWood), and learn about a dude on their own. I am going to guess you do the opposite and have diarrhea of the mouth (or fingers) with you telling them your life story.

The picks have my full body dude.

@Atom Smasher @logicallefty @Infern0 - Dudes, we should do a SoSuave bootcamp. Just a thought.
But for your main pic you need your face close up and looking your best to make a good first impression so they click your profile. Why do you think chicks use their best possible pic for the main pic.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But for your main pic you need your face close up and looking your best to make a good first impression so they click your profile. Why do you think chicks use their best possible pic for the main pic.
I use me with a suit and tie that was taken at a party. I look like the sh it (mostly because I am). My friend, you need a whole work over. It would take hours, if not days to fix your style, your exercise and dietary routine, the way you reach out to these ladies.. Basically, your whole persona.

I hope you do not tell these ladies you live with your mom. You should peruse the AirBNB's in the nice areas of where you are searching, update your zip to that area, and AirBNB a home in the really nice part of town. Then, you ask them for a night cap, and you f uck them there. What is so hard here?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I use me with a suit and tie that was taken at a party. I look like the sh it (mostly because I am). My friend, you need a whole work over. It would take hours, if not days to fix your style, your exercise and dietary routine, the way you reach out to these ladies.. Basically, your whole persona.

I hope you do not tell these ladies you live with your mom. You should peruse the AirBNB's in the nice areas of where you are searching, update your zip to that area, and AirBNB a home in the really nice part of town. Then, you ask them for a night cap, and you f uck them there. What is so hard here?
My zip code average age is over 60 lol. Is that appealing?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My zip code average age is over 60 lol. Is that appealing?
For Christ's sake. Are you dense or something? RE-READ my post.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure a sane dude would put a pic with his children on a dating app. Ladies do, but, well, they're not all there..
Im sure ladies that show their kids aren't putting no man on a pedastal. They want to scare you off if it's not cool. Think about that. Parents don't think the single thing and the game is the defining measure if a person.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Im sure ladies that show their kids aren't putting no man on a pedastal. They want to scare you off if it's not cool. Think about that. Parents don't think the single thing and the game is the defining measure if a person.
You would be amazed how many ladies I saw on Bumble with them and pics of their kids. It's pretty common in the NYC area.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As a french canadian i had to google the term
And now im like wtf!!!!!
Is there such an association was the founding member Michael Jackson or something????
Sick stuff
Yea, I did too. I didn't think that was still around. I remember hearing about it years ago. Heck, one can even apply to become a member online. Think BG would apply if we posted the link? With that teddy bear pic, he'd be a shoe in for acceptance.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be amazed how many ladies I saw on Bumble with them and pics of their kids. It's pretty common in the NYC area.
Last time I was on Bumble (1-2 years ago), all the women in my area were HB8/9, white, and all 5'9-6'0. At first I thought the algorithm was trolling me. I'm not talking about 1 or 2, I'm talking about nonstop 20-30 of these. None with kids though. I was also in NY btw.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Last time I was on Bumble (1-2 years ago), all the women in my area were HB8/9, white, and all 5'9-6'0. At first I thought the algorithm was trolling me. I'm not talking about 1 or 2, I'm talking about nonstop 20-30 of these. None with kids though. I was also in NY btw.
Yea, I had no prob. getting a date on Bumble either. Haven't been on since last March, so IDK how it is anymore. I was surprised how many were DTF on the 1st meet. Crazy sh it.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I had no prob. getting a date on Bumble either. Haven't been on since last March, so IDK how it is anymore. I was surprised how many were DTF on the 1st meet. Crazy sh it.
Definitely. The easiest are the ones who straight up on 1st message say something like "you probably hear this all the time but...nice abs." And then it just becomes a game of just making sure you don't biggoal it out the window.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why when I go on Tinder or Bumble they're overweight a lot of times or located 35 or more miles away? Been a week since I saw anything over HB6 within 20 miles of me on those apps.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why when I go on Tinder or Bumble they're overweight a lot of times or located 35 or more miles away? Been a week since I saw anything over HB6 within 20 miles of me on those apps.
You need pro photos and stylish... without that the results aren't good. I've myself made a test about it... Big big difference.

Or you can be really lucky to find a newbie woman on there, talk and schedule a quickly date. Otherwise she will be bombed with tons of options for her.