Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have reservations about posting images on line. However, there is too much positivity in this thread not to partake. This is me. Age 30. My biggest liability in dating has always been height and stature. I'm genetically short and skinny (5'7, 135 lbs pre-lifting). In these photos I'm 165 lbs.

IMG_3377.JPGIMG_3308.jpg

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3534

Heyaahh!! Me at 40.. Taken just now.. Cant sleep early lol
Come on bro, focus your eyes into the camera and give me a smirk!

I have reservations about posting images on line. However, there is too much positivity in this thread not to partake. This is me. Age 30. My biggest liability in dating has always been height and stature. I'm genetically short and skinny (5'7, 135 lbs pre-lifting). In these photos I'm 165 lbs.

View attachment 3535View attachment 3536
Your abs looks like Spiderman's insignia:

1581787524121.png

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Would your career allow you to grow your beard in more?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much my avatar

I don't gym so no abs & below average frame

Beard has been a good aid for me tho

View attachment 3529
This could totally be my opinion but I hate beards with that little box in the middle let the middle grow in. You also have nice hair, maybe buzz the sides only? But definitely nice looking dude.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could totally be my opinion but I hate beards with that little box in the middle let the middle grow in. You also have nice hair, maybe buzz the sides only? But definitely nice looking dude.
Cheers yo and fair tips. I could have a play around

My secret for hair is no shampoo. Sounds gross but way thicker/stronger without it

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice watch man

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow. I come back here and I see this thread. Yes!

Here are a couple of me. I weigh around 205 in these pics. 6'1".

Taken last year at age 51.

Now I want to see my old friend Zinc's pics with a few of his asian conquests haha.
51 no f*cking way.. is this the results of a 35 year weight lifting career? Or did you find the fountain of youth?