Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done, you have a great face and really nice teeth. You even look happier and more fun to be around in the second picture
Yeah, Sponty looks like a great guy to be around in the 2nd shot, it wasn't just his looks that improved. Really great job and I hope he keeps going and keeps it up, I'm feeling uplifted just by seeing his demeanor in the pic haha.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a similar body structure, I’m a tad more lean. I wouldn’t think you’d have a problem with the ladies in this picture, you look very strong. How tall are you?
5 11 was in a ltr at the time so idk ,but its way easier right now a bit smaller a lower bf.

I use to do some heavy weight low rep training ever hear of Sheiko trainings?
Very good for size imo

My brother at about same size at the time but 6 2 women were throwing themself at him.

Height was never a problem for me, but i could see the difference with my taller brother.

This is me now at 3920200214_140351.jpg

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 11 was in a ltr at the time so idk ,but its way easier right now a bit smaller a lower bf.

I use to do some heavy weight low rep training ever hear of Sheiko trainings?
Very good for size imo

My brother at about same size at the time but 6 2 women were throwing themself at him.

Height was never a problem for me, but i could see the difference with my taller brother.

This is me now at 39View attachment 3484
Man, you are very nice looking man. I hope I look that good at 39. Your chest is impeccable. Never heard of sheiko training but I also achieved my physique with a lot of low rep high weight.
405 x 5 deadlifts x 3
315 x 5 bench etc
I like the way you look with stubble as well.

what are your target dating ranges? I bet you’d clean up with 25-32 year olds.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all good looking dudes. If you’re having trouble with OLD, I’d say it’s picture quality more than how you look. Try a professional photographer. Get the lighting and things right. It will help a lot.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like this 44C9959B-0E0A-4F20-8394-46B0B1568E5E.jpeg
I tried, but im not a stud like the fine man pictured!

I rarely use a razor, electric for trim and shave... I always have stubble. The ladies love getting the nipples tickled by the 'stach and then roughed up from the stubble. Its a winning combo.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are very nice looking man. I hope I look that good at 39. Your chest is impeccable. Never heard of sheiko training but I also achieved my physique with a lot of low rep high weight.
405 x 5 deadlifts x 3
315 x 5 bench etc
I like the way you look with stubble as well.

what are your target dating ranges? I bet you’d clean up with 25-32 year olds.
Bench has always been my weakness i got to 325 x1, 315 x3 was probably.my max.

Did 495x1 squat and 535 x1 on dead when i was at my best right now im lower
Dont have as much time for the gym.

Took that pic today after trimming my beard,
I dont like it that short. Usualy its longer.

Im not that much of a dj, so i mostly go after women in my social circle.
But i often see some ioi when going out, i went as low as 29 last year. Been seeing a 36 y for a few month now, will see how things goes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all good looking dudes. If you’re having trouble with OLD, I’d say it’s picture quality more than how you look. Try a professional photographer. Get the lighting and things right. It will help a lot.
I feel like I despise OLD too much by now to do that even if it would work, my brain has been conditioned against it. I'll stick to real life, whether that makes me celibate or not.

One of the very few girls I've met off of OLD did say she was nervous when we first met because I looked better than my pictures. But I think the first two pics I posted in this thread are pretty good, and those are the ones I used most recently when I still got fvck all. If that's not good enough for their royal tastes, I'd rather just not bother than feed their out of control narcissism. Chad can have them, it's OK. Pvssy isn't worth spending energy dealing with that shyt over just focusing on my own course.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@zekko when you post, I picture a young Mr Rogers for some reason. That’s just my mental image of you
The sniper version? Nope, it's totally old Mr. Rogers here.

Maybe I should change my avatar...

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That low bf is most likely all dedication.
Yea that’s 100% clean eating.. protein and veggies & no alcohol .. doesn’t look like roids. That’s a man with superhuman self control also good genes.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i could workout, or lift, or run...

the only physical things I can really do is walk/hike, swim, bike and fvck

Last edited: