“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

clavicular is the next to implode:)

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,131
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Homie got arrested for rape damn !!
Lol...in Massachusetts of all places? I'm surprise it's not Miami, Paris or Los Angeles....lol haha..if this dude is as big as he says he is, he'd have no problems getting with the women he wants. Of course like the good ole saying by Charlie Sheen, ' I pay them to leave'....he was probably tired of the games and wanted an easy, no effort lay which may backfire.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
2,314
They really want to go after any man who pulls women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Homie got arrested for rape damn !!
Not a fan of this fella, nonetheless I can't help but note:

Men deemed "controversial" are getting charged with this particular crime with shocking frequency these days, based solely on an accusation. What's more than likely:

-All these men are predators

Or

-It's become a fad among law enforcement to bust countercultural figures on flimsy accusations, same way both local and federal 5-0 were targeting everyone deemed "revolutionary" during Nixon's reign

I suspect the latter
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,064
Reaction score
1,699
Age
29
We also should keep in mind that he isn’t proven guilty, and is assumed innocent until then. We have to wait & see until the trial.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,699
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Not a fan of this fella, nonetheless I can't help but note:

Men deemed "controversial" are getting charged with this particular crime with shocking frequency these days, based solely on an accusation. What's more than likely:

-All these men are predators

Or

-It's become a fad among law enforcement to bust countercultural figures on flimsy accusations, same way both local and federal 5-0 were targeting everyone deemed "revolutionary" during Nixon's reign

I suspect the latter
agreed!!
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
2,314
We also should keep in mind that he isn’t proven guilty, and is assumed innocent until then. We have to wait & see until the trial.
Society, especially feminist society, doesn't care about that.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top