Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Lol...in Massachusetts of all places? I'm surprise it's not Miami, Paris or Los Angeles....lol haha..if this dude is as big as he says he is, he'd have no problems getting with the women he wants. Of course like the good ole saying by Charlie Sheen, ' I pay them to leave'....he was probably tired of the games and wanted an easy, no effort lay which may backfire.Homie got arrested for rape damn !!
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
never liked him makes what we do here sound simple !They really want to go after any man who pulls women.
Not a fan of this fella, nonetheless I can't help but note:Homie got arrested for rape damn !!
agreed!!Not a fan of this fella, nonetheless I can't help but note:
Men deemed "controversial" are getting charged with this particular crime with shocking frequency these days, based solely on an accusation. What's more than likely:
-All these men are predators
Or
-It's become a fad among law enforcement to bust countercultural figures on flimsy accusations, same way both local and federal 5-0 were targeting everyone deemed "revolutionary" during Nixon's reign
I suspect the latter
Society, especially feminist society, doesn't care about that.We also should keep in mind that he isn’t proven guilty, and is assumed innocent until then. We have to wait & see until the trial.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.