Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Classy Girl vs. Sex Pot

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
This one is always been tough for me to decide on. An attractive, classy girl who will represent you well when you are together versus the super-hot girl who oozes sexuality. I've been with both for the most part and it doesn't make this any easier to decide on.

Perhaps this is better communicated with an example using celebs. Would you rather be with a girl like Natalie Portman, who is classy and smart, or Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel - women who just run wild with sexual vibes?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddlips said:
This one is always been tough for me to decide on. An attractive, classy girl who will represent you well when you are together versus the super-hot girl who oozes sexuality. I've been with both for the most part and it doesn't make this any easier to decide on.

Perhaps this is better communicated with an example using celebs. Would you rather be with a girl like Natalie Portman, who is classy and smart, or Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel - women who just run wild with sexual vibes?
For the most part I prefer classy. I love a girl you can proudly bring home to your parents.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CURRENT SITUATION <age, high salary etc>: S3x pot
IN 5 YEARS <when im ready to settle>: classy chic that represents me well..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you rather be with a hor or a non hor is your question. Figure out which you would like to be with.

Edit: To add in all seriousness. Who has a better personality. Which one is like a potential friend and girlfriend combined in one. Don't just go for the one who looks hot. Look beneath the beauty and the best one for you!!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither Jessica (Biel or Alba) strikes me as "sex pot".

Yeah, they are "hot", but they both seem a little too together, too cleaned up. Especially Alba, she looks like she'd be terrible in bed.

I bet ya Natalie is better than either one of 'em in the sack. That girl knows what she wants, and speaks up.

Oh man, I wish I could link to that "Natalie Portman rap" digital short from SNL a couple of years ago.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Neither Jessica (Biel or Alba) strikes me as "sex pot".

Yeah, they are "hot", but they both seem a little too together, too cleaned up. Especially Alba, she looks like she'd be terrible in bed.

I bet ya Natalie is better than either one of 'em in the sack. That girl knows what she wants, and speaks up.

Oh man, I wish I could link to that "Natalie Portman rap" digital short from SNL a couple of years ago.
Well, Alba and Biel were just examples. If they do not fit your ideal "sex pot" than just insert someone who does.

Yes, that Portman SNL digital short was very funny. "Suck my d###!" I was dying when she says that.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
if i brought jessica alba home my dad would high five me...
lol :D

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The olly girls would be two good examples of sex pots

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Within every women lies a Classy Girl and a Sex Pot... She will show her different sides to different men at different times for different reasons...
That's a good point. I've known girls who just need some encouragement to get the sex pot out of them.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
slickaz said:
I'm not sure if formulas are best to be brought into this situation.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Class all the way, though classy girls who are secret freaks are more my speed...

Last edited:

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
MascaraSnake said:
Class all the way, though classy girls who are secret freaks are more my speed...
I think that is the dream of every man alive. :up:

Kwothe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not have both? Is that too much too ask? Just find a gurl who is classy and ooze sexuality......

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwothe said:
Why not have both? Is that too much too ask? Just find a gurl who is classy and ooze sexuality......
Yeah like the innocent sweet girl!

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
a classy girl treats herself and others with respect. all details are taken care of be it her appearance, her money, her moral conduct, consciousness etc
a classy girl always know what she wants in life and does not give in to temptation easily. she is smart enough to know that one mistake can ruin her life and her standing in the society.
a classy girl goes places and know from early age she is going to be very succesful in life even without the daddy's help or boyfriend's money.
a classy girl ALWAYS win in the end :)

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
slickaz said:
oh you mean a retired sex pot??? lol.. well women are staying in the game up into their 40s now so you may need to find a nice polite 60 year old since most other women are still sexpots