Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Classy Girl vs. Sex Pot

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddlips said:
This one is always been tough for me to decide on. An attractive, classy girl who will represent you well when you are together versus the super-hot girl who oozes sexuality. I've been with both for the most part and it doesn't make this any easier to decide on.

Perhaps this is better communicated with an example using celebs. Would you rather be with a girl like Natalie Portman, who is classy and smart, or Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel - women who just run wild with sexual vibes?
Why are you asking us? Is it going to change your mind who you pick?

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Why are you asking us? Is it going to change your mind who you pick?
Because I continually find myself stressing over what girl makes a better match for me. I just thought I would throw it out there and see what my sosuave bros have to say about it.

EWJ

Reaction score
I would have to say I would want a girl that was both. These are the girls I call closet freaks. They require a little work to break down the barriers but once you do you have unleashed a monster. You can take them anywhere and not worry but once you get them behind close doors.:moon:

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
EWJ said:
I would have to say I would want a girl that was both. These are the girls I call closet freaks. They require a little work to break down the barriers but once you do you have unleashed a monster. You can take them anywhere and not worry but once you get them behind close doors.:moon:
Of course that is ideal, but it is REALLY hard to determine which girl will end up that way on a cold approach. You know, bro?