Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chucle Chasers - Larry David Declared Senior Sex Symbol | The View

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry is a rockstar when it comes to comedy, he is just a sex symbol in general, I would liken him to Jeff Goldbloom

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Larry picked up a lot of girls on Curb Your Enthusiasm. He has a natural, conversational approach.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s Ugly AF. Sure he got girls in his show. Real life. No way.
Seems a bit harsh. He's 74 years old. He's incredibly successful, wealthy, talented, and respected in his field. He's tall, and while not muscular, he appears to be in good shape. He was the creator, head writer, and executive producer of what some say is the greatest sitcom in history* (Seinfeld), and his own show (Curb Your Enthusiasm) is arguably better. He's witty, and he had the gonads to be a stand up comedian. I don't believe for one moment he would have trouble finding women. Of course he's married anyway, and his wife looks good for her age (63).

One thing that always struck me as funny. On his show he usually wears what I call a "PUA jacket" (the same kind of over your clothes blazer or jacket that all the PUA gurus wore to dress "one step above the rest of the crowd").

* My nominee would be The **** Van Dyke Show.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a bit harsh. He's 74 years old. He's incredibly successful, wealthy, talented, and respected in his field. He's tall, and while not muscular, he appears to be in good shape. He was the creator, head writer, and executive producer of what some say is the greatest sitcom in history* (Seinfeld), and his own show (Curb Your Enthusiasm) is arguably better. He's witty, and he had the gonads to be a stand up comedian. I don't believe for one moment he would have trouble finding women. Of course he's married anyway, and his wife looks good for her age (63).

One thing that always struck me as funny. On his show he usually wears what I call a "PUA jacket" (the same kind of over your clothes blazer or jacket that all the PUA gurus wore to dress "one step above the rest of the crowd").

* My nominee would be The **** Van Dyke Show.
Fair point.