Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick brags that it takes less than an hour to get a date from OLD

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the personal trainer, if i hire one should I get a man that knows his stuff or get some hot chick one? Would a HB motivate you more or just make you sexually frustrated if you can't have her?
I used female personal trainers. One was named Nikki.and I had her in 2008 and the. Melinda in 2009. Had a male personal trainer in 2012 at a different gym named Mike. Then had a last session with a Vlada in 2013 where she taught some exercises.

The female trainers are fun to have and you want to please them by doing their exercises.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you get a female trainer? Males go with males, females go with females. This is business, not play. You will not be picking up a female personal trainer. TBH, there is no reason why any dude needs one. Do some cardio, pick up heavy sh it, put it down. It's not rocket science.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=athlean+x+full+body+workout

There's your personal trainer. No fee.
Using female personal trainers made me more financially wreckless in buying sessions I could not afford just to be with a hot girl.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Using female personal trainers made me more financially wreckless in buying sessions I could not afford just to be with a hot girl.
That's how they get dudes to get with the female trainers. They come by when I'm doing my routine offering their great services.. I just laugh and walk away. Nice try sweet t ts.. Maybe I should start a gym and only hire female trainers.. That might be a gold mine.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you get a female trainer? Males go with males, females go with females. This is business, not play. You will not be picking up a female personal trainer. TBH, there is no reason why any dude needs one. Do some cardio, pick up heavy sh it, put it down. It's not rocket science.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=athlean+x+full+body+workout

There's your personal trainer. No fee.
But I'm sure there are some members here who will say you can just use some game and score them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how they get dudes to get with the female trainers. They come by when I'm doing my routine offering their great services.. I just laugh and walk away. Nice try sweet t ts.. Maybe I should start a gym and only hire female trainers.. That might be a gold mine.
Not true. I initially had a male trainer as the first trainer than switched to a female trainer when the male trainer was working me too hard. The gym recommended a male trainer when I was dealing with Melinda and she had left the gym and I had to be reassigned to another trainer. Rather than do that I cancelled the contract (which was non-cancellable) by suing the GYM. Made an enemy or two there afterwards but quit personal training in that GYM when they refused to assign me to a female trainer. Therefore you can't say in my case the GYM tried to sell that to me in the first place or tried to set me up with a male trainer when I was complaining about a lack of progress with the female trainer.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PT debt was wracked up mainly last decade. This was a slow debt that started with a $2,500 credit card in 2007 which was paid balance off each statement as I made money that year to an eventual $140-160k debt in 2015. I was surprized the credit run lasted that long before I pulled the plug and filed for bankruptcy. When I filed all payments for each card was on time and nit one card has a late payment. An 8 year run. As this bankruptcy honors the debt in some way, and I have shared credit cards with my folks it still feels like a contuation a 12 year run since it technically did not crash on account of a total default.

Yes I do have a bad credit card but it is not enough credit on it to bail the cp payment. Its $10,000 not $2,000.
Bankrupting for only $10K is not worth it unless you are poor.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem when dealing with attractive female staff. The Beta instinct is hard to control ...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm certainly in a much more amenable mood when there are attractive female staff ... with good attitudes ... serving me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the personal trainer, if i hire one should I get a man that knows his stuff or get some hot chick one? Would a HB motivate you more or just make you sexually frustrated if you can't have her?
I could see the rise in the level of testosterone due to having the attractive young females around as helping build muscle mass.

BTW, it's been my experience that at health clubs, there typically is a ladies section that is not open to men. I guess this keeps the PUA away, LOL.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I could see the rise in the level of testosterone due to having the attractive young females around as helping build muscle mass.

BTW, it's been my experience that at health clubs, there typically is a ladies section that is not open to men. I guess this keeps the PUA away, LOL.
Gyms I've been to didn't have that but it seems at least the gyms I've been members of it seems everyone keeps to themselves with their music on or buried in their phones unless they're with a friend or family member or guys talking to each other.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bankrupting for only $10K is not worth it unless you are poor.
Especially if $ 30,000 in past payments will also be lost in space as a result of that as well. $ 30,000 which could have paid my mother's maxed out high interest credit card, paid for badly needed repairs inside the house, or even get my father his own car. I am still going to try an amendment to reduce that payment since $ 30,000 was already paid out and see if it flies if I can't raise the money on time.

I paid out as much money as biggoal has in his whole savings portfolio for this debt and of course I don't want to see that all wiped out. In hindsight I don't know why I suggested $ 50,000. $ 30,000 would have been way more reasonable. I'm going to try and change it to
$ 40,000 if there is more financial problems and see if they'll cut $ 10,000 from the original $ 50,000.

Only if the creditors refuse such an amendment, or I'm unable to come up with $ 10,000 would there be a total default. I may or may not declare bankruptcy in such an event, but would definitely seek legal advice about the statute of limitations about each debt and when it would be erased from the bureau if the past payments on the proposal don't count for anything. Right now I'm just focused on raising the payment period by believing God that this will work out.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of girl would be attracted to this mess?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Especially if $ 30,000 in past payments will also be lost in space as a result of that as well. $ 30,000 which could have paid my mother's maxed out high interest credit card, paid for badly needed repairs inside the house, or even get my father his own car. I am still going to try an amendment to reduce that payment since $ 30,000 was already paid out and see if it flies if I can't raise the money on time.

I paid out as much money as biggoal has in his whole savings portfolio for this debt and of course I don't want to see that all wiped out. In hindsight I don't know why I suggested $ 50,000. $ 30,000 would have been way more reasonable. I'm going to try and change it to
$ 40,000 if there is more financial problems and see if they'll cut $ 10,000 from the original $ 50,000.

Only if the creditors refuse such an amendment, or I'm unable to come up with $ 10,000 would there be a total default. I may or may not declare bankruptcy in such an event, but would definitely seek legal advice about the statute of limitations about each debt and when it would be erased from the bureau if the past payments on the proposal don't count for anything. Right now I'm just focused on raising the payment period by believing God that this will work out.
These guys might be able to help.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If I already told you I'm in a type of bankruptcy then what is the point of that useless link that anyone can google search? That is a bit sick.
It wasn't a Google search dude. Rich Cooper, also know as Entrepreneurs in Cars, might be able to give you better guidance on what how to navigate the financial and legal waters you are currently surfing. That's all.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's the thing about Chapter 7 bankruptcy, especially is you are "early retired" ;) - if you keep a lot of cash (preferable invested in the stock market) while at the same time holding unsecured debt (which can, or at least could, be done with low-interest balance transfers), then once you decide to cross the Rubicon, you can live off of that cash, and as well buy stuff that is considered a regular need (including a cheap house in my situation, the official purchase of which I did not 1 hour before signing the official paperwork with my attorney :cool:), and since you already had that cash lying around, it isn't considered bankruptcy fraud like it would if you were to take cash advances before filing. (I should say that you should always be socking away the maximum amount in your 401K/IRA, which is something that you would keep in a bankruptcy OR divorce, LOL.)

Keeping a lot of debt would also be a good idea if you ever got married to a gal with a lot of debt, like student debt, that way you could pay off your debt together. ;) Your retirement account would be YOUR property, not community property. When debt is paid off in a marriage, you don't get your part back. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I already told you I'm in a type of bankruptcy then what is the point of that useless link that anyone can google search? That is a bit sick.
Chapter 13? The terms of that is that you pay all your disposable income to the bankruptcy estate for 5 YEARS. :eek: It's far better to be "between jobs" and qualify for Chapter 7. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of girl would be attracted to this mess?
A gal with a student debt mess of her own? o_O At my bankruptcy hearing, I was one of the "heavy hitters", and I think some of the gals there were impressed that I could amass such debt. :eek: :p