Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick brags that it takes less than an hour to get a date from OLD

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You dont have a chance to charm a lady online beyond your photos. You have to be chadlite for OLD to have a fighting chance to work without pullin teeth.
You won’t have a chance to charm her in person either without meeting her minimum looks standard.

It’s also funny how chicks say “the apps” as a less slutty sounding euphemism for “Tinder.”

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You also need time. The point of money is not the admission-fee for the activities, but the point that you have time freed up because you don't have to work, chase the dollar, or do activities that will generate income. If the income is too small, which more often than not it is, and you don't have that much time or money at the end of the day once all the bills are paid then its simply a no go idea.
Get another job/career. Go for a new trade or eduction. Take on a second job. Freelance. Your excuses are a cop-out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get another job/career. Go for a new trade or eduction. Take on a second job. Freelance. Your excuses are a cop-out.
There is a $10,000 annual payment for some bankruptcy. Its not just about income but its a big part of it. I cant get education without money to pay tuition and I cant get a loan for tuition with bad credit. I did take out a library book that deals with those issues and am in the process of looking into that book. However once you make Real Estate deals and get paid then you lose motivation because Real Estate pays great when you make the deals unlike any other.job.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is a sh!tshow. The women are sh!t, the men are sh!t, everyone involved are sh!t. Looking at the insanity from a neutral perspective really emphasizes just how absurd it has become, for both genders. Everyone is a loser.
Disagree. I'm not (hopefully) 'shVt' nor are some of the amazing women I met on my 5 months on Tinder. Including my girlfriend.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There is a $10,000 annual payment for some bankruptcy. Its not just about income but its a big part of it. I cant get education without money to pay tuition and I cant get a loan for tuition with bad credit. I did take out a library book that deals with those issues and am in the process of looking into that book. However once you make Real Estate deals and get paid then you lose motivation because Real Estate pays great when you make the deals unlike any other.job.
IAMNFL, but 10k seems high for a bankruptcy discharge. I'll bet you a steak at Sizzler that you can settle that for half that amount or more if you call and say, hey. Would you take 5k for the amount owed? You're in Canada. Right?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IAMNFL, but 10k seems high for a bankruptcy discharge. I'll bet you a steak at Sizzler that you can settle that for half that amount or more if you call and say, hey. Would you take 5k for the amount owed? You're in Canada. Right?
It depends on how much non-exempt assets you have. The bankruptcy trustee will force you to fork over all non-exempt assets, although he will allow you to buy it back at the stated value (or less, in the case of a house, since he would have to sell the house to recover the cash). I was out about $6500 from my Chapter 7. Of course, I got about $163K in unsecured debt discharged :eek: , while keeping my equally fat retirement accounts as exempt. :cool:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand what IMNFL means (didn't find anything on google search).

You don't understand the Canadian process. I didn't have a $ 10,000 for a bankruptcy discharge, it's $ 50,000. That $ 50,000 is based partially on the trustee fee $ 10,000, and the remainder of it on the actual debt ($ 40,000). The original debt is about $ 140-160,000 and the idea was making 5 annual payments of $ 10,000. If any of those payments are failed, then the money paid is gone and the debts are restored back to the original amount plus interest as though such a proposal was never made.

An amendment to the proposal is allowed if you fall on tough times, but if the amendment is denied then the whole proposal is dead.

Right now I'm on my fourth payment, which means I've already paid $ 30,000. If I don't come up with the other $ 10,000 soon then the whole thing is dead unless an amendment is accepted. If it dies, then the remaining options are to declare bankruptcy on the rest of the debts (this stays on the credit bureau record for 7 years, but on the other hand, if you are not making that much income anyway it shouldn't make that much of a difference since even if you have good credit but a weak income you are not going to really go anywhere).

There is plans to come up with an amendment to reduce the payments to $ 5,000 if there is a problem and hope it gets accepted. However that's the worst case scenario, and 3 payments were made in the past few years.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how much non-exempt assets you have. The bankruptcy trustee will force you to fork over all non-exempt assets, although he will allow you to buy it back at the stated value (or less, in the case of a house, since he would have to sell the house to recover the cash). I was out about $6500 from my Chapter 7. Of course, I got about $163K in unsecured debt discharged :eek: , while keeping my equally fat retirement accounts as exempt. :cool:
For clarifications I'm doing a Chapter 13, not a Chapter 7. (I'm translating for American audience)

I felt a Chapter 7 would be dishonest since I lied about my income to the original creditors and schemed various credit cards until I wracked up an insane debt with a weak income. Also I can't afford to fork over non-exempt assets without having a stable income otherwise I'll lose other things I'm paying monthly payments for (ie, such as the car loan and insurance) and could end up losing everything. If you need non-exempt assets to survive then that sort of a problem against declaring bankruptcy.

Point is people like Rickthetoad think they got answers, but they just don't get the extent of how bad things are. There are no simple answers short of a miracle. This is so we all know that Jesus Christ is real and He is on the throne. Otherwise I'm doomed. It is as simple as that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I do not understand what IMNFL means (didn't find anything on google search).

You don't understand the Canadian process. I didn't have a $ 10,000 for a bankruptcy discharge, it's $ 50,000. That $ 50,000 is based partially on the trustee fee $ 10,000, and the remainder of it on the actual debt ($ 40,000). The original debt is about $ 140-160,000 and the idea was making 5 annual payments of $ 10,000. If any of those payments are failed, then the money paid is gone and the debts are restored back to the original amount plus interest as though such a proposal was never made.

An amendment to the proposal is allowed if you fall on tough times, but if the amendment is denied then the whole proposal is dead.

Right now I'm on my fourth payment, which means I've already paid $ 30,000. If I don't come up with the other $ 10,000 soon then the whole thing is dead unless an amendment is accepted. If it dies, then the remaining options are to declare bankruptcy on the rest of the debts (this stays on the credit bureau record for 7 years, but on the other hand, if you are not making that much income anyway it shouldn't make that much of a difference since even if you have good credit but a weak income you are not going to really go anywhere).

There is plans to come up with an amendment to reduce the payments to $ 5,000 if there is a problem and hope it gets accepted. However that's the worst case scenario, and 3 payments were made in the past few years.
I am not a f ucking lawyer. How's your credit? If it's okay, get a credit card, take a cash advance and there you go. It's risky and high cost for the debt, but if you are going lose the deal, then you got to do what is necessary to survive. Just make sure you have a plan to pay that sh it off quick. How does one get into 140k - 160k of debt? You do not have to share, and I will not judge, but just curious.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are ways around things. Transfer a house into another person's name and then wait a year or two, then file. Need to check the look back period. Retirement accounts are usually exempt from asset forfeiture; even in child support.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ways around things. Transfer a house into another person's name and then wait a year or two, then file. Need to check the look back period. Retirement accounts are usually exempt from asset forfeiture; even in child support.
Trustees are pretty good at ferreting out this stuff. You don't want to take your chances that your debt become non-dischargeable, and basically akin to student debt. :eek: :eek: :eek: No, the best way to do it is to carry a lot of low-interest unsecured debt (i.e., via balance transfers) while still socking away cash into the retirement accounts. I actually had arranged my affairs in part to protect me if I were ever to get married (if I'm below water in non-retirement assets, there is none of my community going in that can be confiscated); the ability to file Chapter 7 and come out ahead was just an outgrowth of that plan when the time was just right. :cool:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You won’t have a chance to charm her in person either without meeting her minimum looks standard.

It’s also funny how chicks say “the apps” as a less slutty sounding euphemism for “Tinder.”
Around this region within 60 miles, tinder basically an app version of pof. Mostly trashy looking women except maybe a bit younger and maybe slightly better looking.
Match seems to have the best looking and less slutty women. They also seem less stuck in looks on match but seems to be more gold diggers on match looking for money.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Around this region within 60 miles, tinder basically an app version of pof. Mostly trashy looking women except maybe a bit younger and maybe slightly better looking.
Match seems to have the best looking and less slutty women. They also seem less stuck in looks on match but seems to be more gold diggers on match looking for money.
Match has decent quality. Dated two nurses from there.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a f ucking lawyer.
Who said that you were? You seem to think you have all the answers or think there is some corner or angle that I have not already covered.
I can assure you this is not the case with this debt.

RicktheToad said:
How's your credit?
If you go on a consumer proposal (aka chapter 13 bankruptcy) then your credit is bad. Not bottom bad, but bad enough not to get any more credit cards.

RicktheToad said:
If it's okay, get a credit card, take a cash advance and there you go. It's risky and high cost for the debt, but if you are going lose the deal,
then you got to do what is necessary to survive.
Not an option with bad credit.

RicktheToad said:
Just make sure you have a plan to pay that sh it off quick.
Pay what off quick? Credit cards that I don't qualify for because of bad credit, or a consumer proposal?

RicktheToad said:
How does one get into 140k - 160k of debt? You do not have to share, and I will not judge, but just curious.
Going to the Gym, and hiring a personal trainer to improve my SMV. Trying out other careers and businesses apart from Real-Estate which didn't ultimately worked out and I would have been better off if I just stayed the course. A wedding with my ex-wife which the marriage ultimately ended because there was too much debt.

I do have to share because maybe it explains why people's advice to beat incel by going to the GYM and getting a personal trainer to look better for the ladies, or trying out new careers / business apart from Real-Estate seems to touch a raw nerve.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Match has decent quality. Dated two nurses from there.
I agree. Even around this section of FL in a 50 mile radius the selection of women is pretty slim though but yields the best looking ones still. However, most of them are over 35. On all the apps in general the under 35 ones are fat and ugly. The better looking women seem 35 and over. Again this is just SWFL though. Like St. Louis my home town on Match just within 15 mile radius there are many more chicks on there tons and tons more hotter looking too and tons more under 35 and many never married or have any kids and less baggage and way hotter.

Match also has the best reply rate or it's because I prefer writing a message out. IT seems on match if you write a decent message and points details that show you read their profile they tend to respond more. Again, Match women are picky though, and down here they want money. Women down here are gold diggers. You notice a lot of decent women with ugly older men for their money down here.

Facebook dating app can yield replies too.

Lately my reply rate has gone down because I've been so busy to write decent messages or have time. Plus around the holidays it seems less people on there. Plus talking to two people from OLD right now so haven't had time to send much out.

Summer seems to be the best time for OLD as teachers are out of school and such. Then NOV hits and it seems to shutdown.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Who said that you were? You seem to think you have all the answers or think there is some corner or angle that I have not already covered.
I can assure you this is not the case with this debt.

If you go on a consumer proposal (aka chapter 13 bankruptcy) then your credit is bad. Not bottom bad, but bad enough not to get any more credit cards.

Not an option with bad credit.

Pay what off quick? Credit cards that I don't qualify for because of bad credit, or a consumer proposal?

Going to the Gym, and hiring a personal trainer to improve my SMV. Trying out other careers and businesses apart from Real-Estate which didn't ultimately worked out and I would have been better off if I just stayed the course. A wedding with my ex-wife which the marriage ultimately ended because there was too much debt.

I do have to share because maybe it explains why people's advice to beat incel by going to the GYM and getting a personal trainer to look better for the ladies, or trying out new careers / business apart from Real-Estate seems to touch a raw nerve.
You asked what IANAFL meant, so I told you. Geez.

In the US, I do not know about CA, they have credit cards for people with bad credit. Discover comes to mind. Not sure if it's available in the GWN.

Brother, not here to judge. I hear ya, and I support ya. Nothing wrong with real estate, if you start slow and grow. Some areas in GWN are smoking hot now. Not sure if they are touchable. But don't give up. We learn the most from our failures, not our successes.

Should never go in debt for a wedding. Again, we learn from our mistakes. A PT isn't really necessary anymore with Youtube and eating right, but to each their own.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

In the US, I do not know about CA, they have credit cards for people with bad credit. Discover comes to mind. Not sure if it's available in the GWN.

Brother, not here to judge. I hear ya, and I support ya. Nothing wrong with real estate, if you start slow and grow. Some areas in GWN are smoking hot now. Not sure if they are touchable. But don't give up. We learn the most from our failures, not our successes.

Should never go in debt for a wedding. Again, we learn from our mistakes. A PT isn't really necessary anymore with Youtube and eating right, but to each their own.
About the personal trainer, if i hire one should I get a man that knows his stuff or get some hot chick one? Would a HB motivate you more or just make you sexually frustrated if you can't have her?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
About the personal trainer, if i hire one should I get a man that knows his stuff or get some hot chick one? Would a HB motivate you more or just make you sexually frustrated if you can't have her?
Why would you get a female trainer? Males go with males, females go with females. This is business, not play. You will not be picking up a female personal trainer. TBH, there is no reason why any dude needs one. Do some cardio, pick up heavy sh it, put it down. It's not rocket science.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=athlean+x+full+body+workout

There's your personal trainer. No fee.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PT debt was wracked up mainly last decade. This was a slow debt that started with a $2,500 credit card in 2007 which was paid balance off each statement as I made money that year to an eventual $140-160k debt in 2015. I was surprized the credit run lasted that long before I pulled the plug and filed for bankruptcy. When I filed all payments for each card was on time and nit one card has a late payment. An 8 year run. As this bankruptcy honors the debt in some way, and I have shared credit cards with my folks it still feels like a contuation a 12 year run since it technically did not crash on account of a total default.

Yes I do have a bad credit card but it is not enough credit on it to bail the cp payment. Its $10,000 not $2,000.