Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick brags that it takes less than an hour to get a date from OLD

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You must be a chad or chadlite then who is a sucessful travelling business man. These types.are usually sucessful here..
Maybe you just need some wingdudes with the ladies. You, BigGoal and sosousage should go on the prowl for the ladies.. Let us know how you make out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just need some wingdudes with the ladies. You, BigGoal and sosousage should go on the prowl for the ladies.. Let us know how you make out.
What does that have to do with OLD?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a surprise, I've always had decent luck there... I travel there 3-4 times a year on business. One of my clients is an automotive supplier with a factory in Windsor, and their HQ is in Toronto. The cost of living there is insane and the take home pay is relatively low for costs. The women I'm met there are usually living on top of each other 4 to a 2 BR apt, paying insane money for rent. You would expect something like this with chicks in their early to mid twenties out of college, but I've seen women doing this in the mid 30s in Toronto. They also have a over inflated opinion of their value

I will say they are pretty liberal... strong feminist leaning... it can be hard to get around that if you don't know what you are doing. They key is the not agree with her, and don't argue with her... just let her ramble on until you hit on something in common, build on that and make it fun.
What online dating sites do you use when you meet women on Toronto? What is your online strategy specific for Toronto? As a business person you have must no time apart from OLD to connect with women.

Please excuse my former post if it was offensive. Was just getting a reaction from rickthetoad because he thinks incels are losers or something, nothing personal with you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be a chad or chadlite then who is a sucessful travelling business man. These types.are usually sucessful here..
Well... I'm 52, I look pretty good for my age but I bust my butt in the gym, biking and yoga.... but I'm still 52. In airports I get confused a with that actor that used to do Tuvago commercials, funny story, His name is Williams, I actually met him once... he does look like me, thought he is a little shorter and we're actually about the same age... He also spoke fluent German as well, he joked if he ever needed a double I would be prefect. So look him up, that's pretty much me, accept I do have some slight loose skin around my neck which is getting droopy with age, and a piece of my left ear that got shot off by shrapnel, and a nasty scar on my left leg, but you can only see that when I'm wearing shorts. , if I ever got plastic surgery to fix my neck and ear... we would be pretty identical... So that's what I look like. I'm tall enough, right at 6'. And I dress well.

I really never try with younger women in the 20s early 30s anymore, they are pains in the @ss, and I'm not comfortable with women that age anymore... Oh it happens on occasion, but I just never make an effort. My sweet spot is women late 30s to mid 40s... That likely has more to do with it than how I look. Women that age are are a lot more open and easier to deal with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well... I'm 52, I look pretty good for my age but I bust my butt in the gym, biking and yoga.... but I'm still 52. In airports I get confused a with that actor that used to do Tuvago commercials, funny story, His name is Williams, I actually met him once... he does look like me, thought he is a little shorter and we're actually about the same age... He also spoke fluent German as well, he joked if he ever needed a double I would be prefect. So look him up, that's pretty much me, accept I do have some slight loose skin around my neck which is getting droopy with age, and a piece of my left ear that got shot off by shrapnel, and a nasty scar on my left leg, but you can only see that when I'm wearing shorts. , if I ever got plastic surgery to fix my neck and ear... we would be pretty identical... So that's what I look like. I'm tall enough, right at 6'. And I dress well.

I really never try with younger women in the 20s early 30s anymore, they are pains in the @ss, and I'm not comfortable with women that age anymore... Oh it happens on occasion, but I just never make an effort. My sweet spot is women late 30s to mid 40s... That likely has more to do with it than how I look. Women that age are are a lot more open and easier to deal with.
Would you say women around 33 years old is your equivalent or slightly below in terms of maturity?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say women around 33 years old is your equivalent or slightly below in terms of maturity?
I don't think it's age... it is how physically attractive she is and how much male attention she gets. Women become more pleasant and with appealing personalities, as her looks fade along with male attention. If she is 33, but looks 25 with dudes chasing her... she'll behave like a 25 year old.

All women are different when it comes to age, but in my experience... women begin to change when they hit around 28, because that's when their looks start to fade. they start to 'settle', and will date men they never would have looked at in the past. 30 is another age and if they are not paired off, start getting a little crazy. Than it's every 5 years, 35, 40, 45.... after forty five, if she's not paired off with a dude, usually she's okay with that... to me these women suit me best. But to me 35 is a critical age for women where they can be attractive enough. without all the stupid female hormonal flaky @ss behavior, but even then... they can still be a pain.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's age... it is how physically attractive she is and how much male attention she gets. Women become more pleasant and with appealing personalities, as her looks fade along with male attention. If she is 33, but looks 25 with dudes chasing her... she'll behave like a 25 year old.

All women are different when it comes to age, but in my experience... women begin to change when they hit around 28, because that's when their looks start to fade. they start to 'settle', and will date men they never would have looked at in the past. 30 is another age and if they are not paired off, start getting a little crazy. Than it's every 5 years, 35, 40, 45.... after forty five, if she's not paired off with a dude, usually she's okay with that... to me these women suit me best. But to me 35 is a critical age for women where they can be attractive enough. without all the stupid female hormonal flaky @ss behavior, but even then... they can still be a pain.
I have a theory that's derived from my own personal experience and from close friends.

It's not bulletproof BUT I have adhered to it for more then a decade now, with a startling 80% success rate.

Anytime I enjoyed a date or being relatively happy in a relationship is somehow tied with the age of a woman being 0.5 X my age + 7 and younger.

I suspect it has to do with the difference in EQ, mine being higher in relation to hers - that makes it easier for me to lead them in either activities that I enjoy or even pretty much anything else.

Just something I thought would interest you to experiment on...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What does that have to do with OLD?
You dudes need to get off OLD and go meet the ladies IRL.

I have a theory that's derived from my own personal experience and from close friends.

It's not bulletproof BUT I have adhered to it for more then a decade now, with a startling 80% success rate.

Anytime I enjoyed a date or being relatively happy in a relationship is somehow tied with the age of a woman being 0.5 X my age + 7 and younger.

I suspect it has to do with the difference in EQ, mine being higher in relation to hers - that makes it easier for me to lead them in either activities that I enjoy or even pretty much anything else.

Just something I thought would interest you to experiment on...
Could it be because of the Power of the Schwartz?