Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick brags that it takes less than an hour to get a date from OLD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ejf4a2
One year ago my 2 single gfs and I decided to date on OLD, treating it as an anthropological field experiment. We shared observations and changed our tactics several times.

We now have it down to a science. It takes me less than 1 hour to find a suitable candidate to date and get to know. It's a modified FDS strategy plus some additional rules specific to OLD. Maybe I should write a post about it.
my opinion: Could you imagine being able to get a date on OLD in only an HOUR? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a supplicating society we live in that we allow these types of women to have a voice. Who the hell reads these things anyway lmao.
We tolerate one set of cords yapping so that we can stick it into the other set of cords.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Chads probably could pull that off.
Anyone can, BUT it's type of dating app and the type of women. You can make an account on POF and if it's a certain time of day and stay on for awhile you will get land whales and tatted nasty women messaging you, especially in a larger city with a larger pool.

When I lived in St. Louis and had a POF account I had garbage pics up and still get land whales message you but I'd still get a few decent ones and that was pof. Then again major city with young people.

Funny when I first used match again this year and had only a few crap pics up, you know fuzzy or make you not look as good but it seems with crappy pics I'd get more hb8 to 9 replies. Then when I put clearer, better picks and beauty mode pics while reply rates went down a bit with hb8 on up my overall reply rates went up between hb 6.5 to 9 as a whole.

I'm telling you to get better overall reply rates especially the older guys mid 30s and older get a decent smartphone and it makes you look 10 years younger. At least for your main profile pic they see so when they read your message it's the first pic they see. Covers up the wrinkles, fine lines acne scars, dark circles etc.

Why do you think nearly all the women use it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen - quit trying to get inside women' heads. It's never anything of consequence.
In the article she’s even manipulating men to start putting in more effort. Hahaha
As if will get them into her panties.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little princess is crying that men don't give her the special treatment she feels she deserves. But I thought men and women were the same and equal? Why does she need special treatment then? And why is her wanting a relationship better than the guys wanting casual sex, I thought women enjoy casual sex just as much as those men do and there's nothing bad about it? And the men are clearly being honest about what they want too, not trying to deceive her. I thought sex means nothing and has no possible negative effects, it's just a pleasure.

She is so dumb and entitled, I wouldn't want to do any relationship activity with her either.

PS. It would be interesting to see the kind of men she actually swipes right on. My guess is that she is hopelessly Chadsexual - hot players and exciting bad boys. She is cursed to want only the men who treat her, and their many other women, like an equal rather than a special princess. The kind of guys who they see don't have anything in their biography, but they make an "exception" for since he was in the 90th-95th+ percentile. Hell, she may even be hoping they're a rich simp on top of that too somehow by the looks of that sub, it's no wonder.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ejf4a2

my opinion: Could you imagine being able to get a date on OLD in only an HOUR? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Within an hour, that would be kinda hard. However, I've setup dates later in the evening, same day back in the day with no issues. I remember in 2007 I met this lady on OLD and we met up at the library. She grabbed into a section and we started making out. We then went back to my place for a bit. Good times.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry me a river. She should try spending a minimum of an hour a day at the gym to have a great body, having a college degree and six figure salary, looking ten years younger than she actually is and sending literally hundreds of well composed (no "hey" or "let's fvck") messages to men (the same age as her, not twenty year olds) and get ignored by 98% of them. That was my experience with OLD and I'm sure I am not alone. Sure I hit paydirt a few times but I really had my doubt's both then and now if it was really worth all of the effort. She says one out of twenty messages are substantive, yet a guy is lucky to get any substantive unsolicited messages at all from women. All I ever got was "hey cutie" or crap like that. Somehow I managed to survive the horror. And I didn't have my pick of others throwing themselves at me. Needy entitled women are so frigging annoying.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry me a river. She should try spending a minimum of an hour a day at the gym to have a great body, having a college degree and six figure salary, looking ten years younger than she actually is and sending literally hundreds of well composed (no "hey" or "let's fvck") messages to men (the same age as her, not twenty year olds) and get ignored by 98% of them. That was my experience with OLD and I'm sure I am not alone. Sure I hit paydirt a few times but I really had my doubt's both then and now if it was really worth all of the effort. She says one out of twenty messages are substantive, yet a guy is lucky to get any substantive unsolicited messages at all from women. All I ever got was "hey cutie" or crap like that. Somehow I managed to survive the horror. And I didn't have my pick of others throwing themselves at me. Needy entitled women are so frigging annoying.
The difference is that men realize it's up to them to deal with the world as they have never gotten anything for free, but her chronic sense of entitlement doesn't allow her to do that. She cannot handle equality.

They have spent the last 60 years shouting that women are equal to men and don't need any special treatment, women are the same as men and enjoy casual sex just as much and it has no negative effects, and now that men finally say "OK" and start taking her at her word, it's the mens' fault? Fvck right off with that shyt. The Doublethink mindset of these women, simultaneously being both radical feminists and hardcore tradcons with zero qualms about it, is truly toxic.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you imagine being able to get a date on OLD in only an HOUR?
If that's true then chances are high she's getting desperate cucks. Her strategy is flawed because she holds some kind of grudge against men in general.

That thread is full of salty animosity towards men. It's mind boggling that she think she's owed something for dressing up and keeping her body clean, what a toxic mindset.

There is no barrier for entry for most OLD apps, so of course it's going to be men from all walks of life, and of course the spread of quality will reflect the general population. In fact men and women that have their sheet together and have fun full lives don't use OLD, so the OLD population will be dumber, uglier, and less interesting on average than the real world.

I always go dutch on dates and I drop any woman that thinks she's entitled to free meals from me. I'll buy your meal when I'm good and ready. One time I had a busty girl text me after the date saying she was upset that I wanted to split the bill. She said that since I invited her out that I should pay. I don't remember my exact words but it was a simple explanation that I don't buy things for strangers.

How deluded do you need to be to expect a man pay for you on a first date and then get upset with him when he doesn't?

The truth is there are many many cucks that will pay for her. She's asking the universe for a cuck, and she'll inevtiably use one up that's chasing her or die old bitter and alone. Even if she lands a genuine guy she'll have to be willing to follow and submit, and it doesn't sound like she's about that life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I lived in St. Louis and had a POF account I had garbage pics up and still get land whales message you but I'd still get a few decent ones and that was pof. Then again major city with young people.

Funny when I first used match again this year and had only a few crap pics up, you know fuzzy or make you not look as good but it seems with crappy pics I'd get more hb8 to 9 replies. Then when I put clearer, better picks and beauty mode pics while reply rates went down a bit with hb8 on up my overall reply rates went up between hb 6.5 to 9 as a whole.

I'm telling you to get better overall reply rates especially the older guys mid 30s and older get a decent smartphone and it makes you look 10 years younger. At least for your main profile pic they see so when they read your message it's the first pic they see. Covers up the wrinkles, fine lines acne scars, dark circles etc.

Why do you think nearly all the women use it.
How many first and second dates did you get from these women you would call hb8 and up? What was the quality of the reply (i.e. was it a brush-off reply or was there allot of email and pictures?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big deal, I could get my d!ck wet in less than an hour if I wanted to. $$$$$$

As an aside, I find it funny that there are chicks in their corner of the internet reading, writing, and bytching about the dating world, just like there are men doing the same, for instance right here on this forum. I glanced over some of their posts and they don't sound much different from guys here.

Oh well, we're all just killing time until sex dolls and AI relationship/chat bots become universally cheap I guess.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It takes less than an hour as a guy too. At least if you know what you are doing. What's your point?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Then you must be a chadlite. Chads 1 hour or less easily.
Never understood the Chad/Stacy BS. Sounds like old HS BS. If a dude can charm a lady and her interest is high enough, it's all downhill from there. A dude needs to be the best version of himself.... For him, not anyone else.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Never understood the Chad/Stacy BS. Sounds like old HS BS. If a dude can charm a lady and her interest is high enough, it's all downhill from there. A dude needs to be the best version of himself.... For him, not anyone else.
Yea. We have a vendor where i work whis skinny, like only 5 foot 5 and 105 lbs if lucky, doesn't have much money and he still gets lots of dates granted it's mostly in person game though.

Serenity

Reaction score
Online dating is a sh!tshow. The women are sh!t, the men are sh!t, everyone involved are sh!t. Looking at the insanity from a neutral perspective really emphasizes just how absurd it has become, for both genders. Everyone is a loser.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a chance to charm a lady online beyond your photos. You have to be chadlite for OLD to have a fighting chance to work without pullin teeth.