“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Go NC and delete her off all social media. Was this a result of you still being thr "nice guy"?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Hey guys, ok so I just caught my girlfriend cheating. Fake facebook account which she has me blocked. So I made a different account to confirm this. I'm collecting my things soon and I wrote her a poem for when I walk out the door, it says. Roses are red, my love is dead, now watch me close out door, you cheating w.h.o.r.e. And just lots of lol's written all over it. She went on a trip to see her best friend but I have endless amount of realistic evidence to prove she was being unfaithful. Any thoughts how I should proceed now when I give her the poem? Lol
NOOOOO!!! Don't leave her a poem. if you really want to hit her where it hurts the most, its just to disappear without a trace, almost like you never existed. I know how it feels man, I went through similar and my mistake was trying to do too much but in a roaring sea of emotions its hard to collect yourself. Im telling you, just disappear.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
NOOOOO!!! Don't leave her a poem. if you really want to hit her where it hurts the most, its just to disappear without a trace, almost like you never existed. I know how it feels man, I went through similar and my mistake was trying to do too much but in a roaring sea of emotions its hard to collect yourself. Im telling you, just disappear.
In2thegame I love this!! I'm gonna do it. Does it really hurt them that much? Could you explain how?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
read sex at dawn and you will be well on you're way to recovery.

never be jealous or hurt over a female again (;

sound good? read it!
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@samspade so even though she is cheating and made a new facebook adding everyone but me indifference is the best weapon? P.s her best friend even added me on facebook now why would her friend add me if she was cheating or planning on dumping me?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
@samspade so even though she is cheating and made a new facebook adding everyone but me indifference is the best weapon? P.s her best friend even added me on facebook now why would her friend add me if she was cheating or planning on dumping me?
Are you sure she's cheating on you? Making a separate FB profile is super sketchy but in court I believe they would call that "circumstantial evidence." Not that this is a court of law, but do you have any hard proof?
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@foolyoufool yeah I have lots of evidence mainly behavioral things and catching her on the phone to someone and then she walks down the road to talk lol.. but if she made a separate facebook account and blocked me tells me she has cheated and is about to dump me lol.. but why did her best friend add me if that was the case?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Wait, is this the girl in your previous thread (last year) where you already dumped her ?
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
NOOOOO!!! Don't leave her a poem. if you really want to hit her where it hurts the most, its just to disappear without a trace, almost like you never existed. I know how it feels man, I went through similar and my mistake was trying to do too much but in a roaring sea of emotions its hard to collect yourself. Im telling you, just disappear.
This.
How does ghosting a gurlfriend a cheating one at that. Hurt them?
you have no idea. Makes them take a hard look at their own actions and they feel deep loss and resentment towards the self. Imagine if you cheated and without a trace she went ghost in you and you never had a reason... intense right?

Also if you left a poem it gives her a reason to hold that against you, and use that piece to justify her behaviour because it’s revealing of your ‘dark side’. Also shows you’re hurt. Ghosting and NC shows you know your value.
How long did you two date?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Wait a minute...you are speculating all of this because she has a second facebook account? Have you caught her doing anything? Seems like a major jump to go from a second facebook account to her cheating on you unless you have more evidence...almost seems like you are projecting your self worth or lack there of onto the situation.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
Having a second Facebook account where your bf is not on it is pretty damn strong proof something very shady is going on.

Go complete radio silence.. or just continue to bang her while you look for other chicks.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Having a second Facebook account where your bf is not on it is pretty damn strong proof something very shady is going on.

Go complete radio silence.. or just continue to bang her while you look for other chicks.
@Music_czar I know right super shady! But the thing is if she was planning on dumping me why the hell would her best friend add me?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top