"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
IMHO its just a consequence. If gf stole from his bank account and he pressed charges and saw it thru to justice thats a consequence. Its the same as providing some pain or to stop supporting someone that hurt you badly.

It shouldnt be done as "revenge" but if you want to enact a consequence great.

And in the black magic world of "power" getting cheated on and complaining but staying gives her empowerment at expense of your pain and degredation. Cheaters need to be cheated on. Often they have no clue until its done to them. So we spank our children or we punish and we still love them. So do whatever you choose to do. Just dont do it as "revenge"
Revenge against someone who feels nothing for you is pointless.

It's like kicking a steel pole and expecting it to be hurt when it's ur own leg that gets bruised.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Revenge against someone who feels nothing for you is pointless.

It's like kicking a steel pole and expecting it to be hurt when it's ur own leg that gets bruised.
Thats true. You could figure out a way for them to feel it. Or just be done.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I posted this once before somewhere and I do agree with you on a point in this comment AJ.

When my ex cheated it was the end of a slow degrade that as a man I tried to avert. But to no avail. At first I was sad, then angry. I went out and fukked a string of women. Up to about eight maybe. It wasn’t hard. If fact it was rather easy. No hog heads either.

Looking back it really isn’t a good decision if you want to “get even” with someone. It felt amazing at the time but it lacked something of course. No real connection. I decided that I wanted the connection. Otherwise it’s just sex. That’s easy to get.

I don’t know what effect it had on her. I never asked. But I personally don’t recommend it if you are holding a grudge. It kinda messes you you. It sets in stone the precepts and ideas that will hinder a man later. This is the man who is bitter. Because it won’t heal until you find the man inside.
Comments, ideas, reading different things, all contribute to it. If you want yourself back...be careful of what you start to believe. Chances are it’s just your hurt little pvssy inside.

Now I don’t feel anything when I think of her. She is a non person in my life. Zero emotion. Not out of anger or hurt but because my ignorance caused it in many ways. Still, she is responsible for those she sleeps with.
Good that you see this now.

It's a total waste of energy resorting to revengeful tactic when you don't get any tangible benefits.

Everything a man does must be to his profit.

If a man seeks revenge then it must be in the context of seeking a quantifiable profit.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached
So that means you fvck others and given the situation it would be safer to have another babe at a higher priority. She can be a sex partner as long as shes not causing issues.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Make sure you bang her in the ass and then stick ur d1ck in her mouth.

When the deed is done, lie in bed like a king and get her to make you some sandwiches.

That'll teach her who's the boss.

Don't forget to manipulate her into buying you some expensive stuff too.

Good luck !
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Spaz she normally did buy me things before she went on her trip and cheated. I made her invest in me. Buying me beers and stuff. Making me lunch coffee etc: I'm baffled why she would cheat. As I always made her invest. I was a challenge. I was confident etc
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jake-da-snake

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
You're spending wayyy too much time on this. Just pack up and go, stop interacting with her. That's the only good move to make in that situation. You seem young (like myself, I'm barely 19) so I would recommend just not dating in the first place. You can fuvk girls on the regular without having to date them. In most cases it's healthier than dating.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@Spaz she normally did buy me things before she went on her trip and cheated. I made her invest in me. Buying me beers and stuff. Making me lunch coffee etc: I'm baffled why she would cheat. As I always made her invest. I was a challenge. I was confident etc
Get her to buy more stuff - latest iPhone, new laptop, a rolex or even a bally shoe.

Treat her like a beta orbiter.

And when she looks pitiful, give her some pity fvck to hook her.

Let the grovelling start...
 
R

Ranger

Guest
@Spaz in her eyes if I was a hb id be a hb 8 or 9 to her. She just thinks because she got me she can get someone else lol
The worst position possible is the cuck. The side guy not only gets the dirtiest sex but he gets the most important part...her femininity and passion. The cuck gets vanilla mediocre sex and intimacy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
The worst position possible is the cuck. The side guy not only gets the dirtiest sex but he gets the most important part...her femininity and passion. The cuck gets vanilla mediocre sex and intimacy.
She won't be getting any passion from me either lol
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
There's nothing alpha about poems. Likely why you are cucked.

Be forged on fire. Ghost her. N/c. Go get baeees. Leave monogamy to phaghotree beta male cucks.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
There's nothing alpha about poems. Likely why you are cucked.

Be forged on fire. Ghost her. N/c. Go get baeees. Leave monogamy to phaghotree beta male cucks.
Damn yall or so grim about monogomy. This is like when morpheus showed neo as the world as it actually is.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Oh man. Stop with this already it’s painful to watch.

Just drop her out of your life and move the heck on! She cheated on you! She disrespected you as much as she possibly could. She’s not worth even keeping for sex. She’s the lowest form of person. Why would you want that energy in your world at all? For sex? To get the last laugh? You keep her around and it’s essentially driving a knife in to your own body.

Have enough self respect to STOP worrying about what she’s doing, thinking, etc. Care about yourself like you’re someone you actually care about. Because right now you’re acting like you have no self value

Just get tinder and find a whole whack of girls to have fun with. Enjoy your life. Because clearly this is giving you ZERO joy.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Guys I know exactly what she is doing. If she was breaking up with me she would of deleted me from her original account and her friend wouldn't of added me. She wants to keep because I'm husband material but cheat aswel. I'm just gonna play dumb bang her and not get attached
Sounds like an awesome plan, in theory.
But this is a person who has basically dismissed you and doesn’t even care enough to tell you. That’s actually worse then her texting or calling you to say it’s over. She can’t even be bothered to take two seconds to text that. what’s sad is that you are alpha rationalizing it by thinking you have demoted her when really, you’ll be demoting yourself if you reach out to her or let your penis do the thinking.

Dude she ghosted you 6 days ago, that’s 5 days too many.

MOVE ON. There are other, nicer girls out there.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top