"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Caught girlfriend cheating just now.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@flowtheory, I have lots of behavioral evidence when she goes to visit her friend she always texts and calls me. I asked her to call me and she said she would but never did. That was 3 days ago and I haven't messaged her since. Also she was on the phone to someone and as soon as I approached her she walked down the road to talk. And she said she was anxious about going on the trip to see her friend.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff I'm meant to be her boyfriend. I feel like I'm being treated as a secret now lol
Are you out in front of people in public?

If shes hiding you all around it means shes ashamed or have something else shes with.

So it goes that they have to desire us for boyfriend. She has to intensly want that.

In the last 5 years ago they been flipping it. That makes you her bytch.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Are you out in front of people in public?

If shes hiding you all around it means shes ashamed or have something else shes with.

So it goes that they have to desire us for boyfriend. She has to intensly want that.

In the last 5 years ago they been flipping it. That makes you her bytch.
@mrgoodstuff well now ive become a ghost so to speak she won't be hearing from me ever again.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
@Music_czar I know right super shady! But the thing is if she was planning on dumping me why the hell would her best friend add me?
It could mean nothing.. maybe she wants you as a Facebook friend after a meeting with you went well. Or maybe she’s keeping tabs on you, offering a second opinion to your gf.

Whatever the case, setting up a second fb without you on it is a super shady move designed by your gf to keep seeing/meeting guys on the side without your knowledge.

I’d suggest you keep banging her, but it’s obvious you’ve caught the feels or else you wouldn’t have started this thread.

Find a new woman and disengage from this one before you get hurt.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
In2thegame I love this!! I'm gonna do it. Does it really hurt them that much? Could you explain how?
I was going to reply but he nailed it pretty well with this:

This.

you have no idea. Makes them take a hard look at their own actions and they feel deep loss and resentment towards the self. Imagine if you cheated and without a trace she went ghost in you and you never had a reason... intense right?

Also if you left a poem it gives her a reason to hold that against you, and use that piece to justify her behaviour because it’s revealing of your ‘dark side’. Also shows you’re hurt. Ghosting and NC shows you know your value.
How long did you two date?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Good luck bro. It's tempting to want to read her the riot act, but she will never, ever be wrong in her mind. She might confess and even cry, but it would be a show and purely for manipulation. Silence is golden. Blocking a woman feels weird at first, but after a while it feels great because you kept your manhood intact.
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
@Chev.Chelios why do woman stray from there partner?
because women are sex machines.
plain and simple...

exclusive relationships are a security blanket, sort of like a part time job. eventually the girl gets bored and wants new ****. no such thing as monogamy.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
because women are sex machines.
plain and simple...

exclusive relationships are a security blanket, sort of like a part time job. eventually the girl gets bored and wants new ****. no such thing as monogamy.
All women dont love sex. Many dont. They have sex to acquire what they want.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol
Where is she returning on her trip from?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff I don't need to bang someone else I've grown cold since she told me she would call and didn't. She will be back I know this. But I can't go back lol
You got too much self respect. Loan some out to the members. So you feel she was trying to use you for a fool and you just cant do it huh?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top