niceguytoalphamale
Master Don Juan
@mrgoodstuff What are your thoughts?
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I was talking about in terms of her best friend.@flowtheory my biggest fear is her keeping me as a bf but cheating on the side. Is there a possibility of this?
Other than the facebook thing are you a "secret"? Being a secret is not usually good at all unless you was a gigilo or something@mrgoodstuff What are your thoughts?
@mrgoodstuff I'm meant to be her boyfriend. I feel like I'm being treated as a secret now lolOther than the facebook thing are you a "secret"? Being a secret is not usually good at all unless you was a gigilo or something
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Are you out in front of people in public?@mrgoodstuff I'm meant to be her boyfriend. I feel like I'm being treated as a secret now lol
@mrgoodstuff well now ive become a ghost so to speak she won't be hearing from me ever again.Are you out in front of people in public?
If shes hiding you all around it means shes ashamed or have something else shes with.
So it goes that they have to desire us for boyfriend. She has to intensly want that.
In the last 5 years ago they been flipping it. That makes you her bytch.
It could mean nothing.. maybe she wants you as a Facebook friend after a meeting with you went well. Or maybe she’s keeping tabs on you, offering a second opinion to your gf.@Music_czar I know right super shady! But the thing is if she was planning on dumping me why the hell would her best friend add me?
Self respect. Keeps your masculinity intact. When we allow ourselves to be treated poorly it blocks our blessings. It kills attraction others may have for you. Good man.@mrgoodstuff well now ive become a ghost so to speak she won't be hearing from me ever again.
I was going to reply but he nailed it pretty well with this:In2thegame I love this!! I'm gonna do it. Does it really hurt them that much? Could you explain how?
This.
you have no idea. Makes them take a hard look at their own actions and they feel deep loss and resentment towards the self. Imagine if you cheated and without a trace she went ghost in you and you never had a reason... intense right?
Also if you left a poem it gives her a reason to hold that against you, and use that piece to justify her behaviour because it’s revealing of your ‘dark side’. Also shows you’re hurt. Ghosting and NC shows you know your value.
How long did you two date?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I also think you can fvck her if your messing with other people. If shes a flakey plate throw her away.@mrgoodstuff well now ive become a ghost so to speak she won't be hearing from me ever again.
@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lolGood luck bro. It's tempting to want to read her the riot act, but she will never, ever be wrong in her mind. She might confess and even cry, but it would be a show and purely for manipulation. Silence is golden. Blocking a woman feels weird at first, but after a while it feels great because you kept your manhood intact.
because women are sex machines.@Chev.Chelios why do woman stray from there partner?
All women dont love sex. Many dont. They have sex to acquire what they want.because women are sex machines.
plain and simple...
exclusive relationships are a security blanket, sort of like a part time job. eventually the girl gets bored and wants new ****. no such thing as monogamy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Where is she returning on her trip from?@samspade I'm keeping her on facebook but it's gonna be dead and I'm not replying or reading her messages it will really screw with her head. She's back from her trip today apparently so I'm just waiting on her to tell me to come over. In which she will get no reply lol
If you penetrate another that likes you about 3-5 times it distances you.@mrgoodstuff From the city lol which is 2 hours from me lol. Her friends and family still have me on facebook though which is confusing. But I'm already gone lol
You got too much self respect. Loan some out to the members. So you feel she was trying to use you for a fool and you just cant do it huh?@mrgoodstuff I don't need to bang someone else I've grown cold since she told me she would call and didn't. She will be back I know this. But I can't go back lol
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.