Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't put my finger on it but Canadian women are the worst of the Anglosphere.

Reaction score
Maybe just through different experiences. They are not "my women" They just happen to be in the same city. Just what I see, subjectively. I have lived in Silverlake, CA for 4 months in 2013. If you have gone through certain venues or even stepped into any studio or casting central in Toronto you would see where they congregate. It isn't Hollywood North for no reason. There alot of things I don't like about Toronto, I'm not hyping it up. But I also cannot say woman here are ugly. There are also fair share of obese women in Canada, but nothing compared to what i've seen in the States, Australia and UK. I am sorry if they rejected you during your time here. It's quite common.
Oh the typical Canadian passive aggressiveness at the end, gotta love it.

No, your women in Toronto are pretty hideous in apperance. Vancouver and Montreal have you beat. All anyone has to do is switch their Tinder to Toronto and they will find how hideous the women are compared to NYC, Miami, Austin, Charleston, Dallas, Nashvlle, and Chicago.

If your defense is "but this one place has all the hot women and is model central in the city", I cannot help you. Every big city will have an area where hot women congregate but as a whole, your women looked like swine and facially deformed witches. I am not surprised that a couple of places with high barriers to entry are packed with hot women because that is the only place the women can go to. It may seem like that because your city is not NYC where hot women can be found all over the city.

You're not the Hollywood of the North, you're the trailer park of Canada with a misplaced ego, stop promoting your dump of a town.

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the typical Canadian passive aggressiveness at the end, gotta love it.

No, your women in Toronto are pretty hideous in apperance. Vancouver and Montreal have you beat. All anyone has to do is switch their Tinder to Toronto and they will find how hideous the women are compared to NYC, Miami, Austin, Charleston, Dallas, Nashvlle, and Chicago.

If your defense is "but this one place has all the hot women and is model central in the city", I cannot help you. Every big city will have an area where hot women congregate but as a whole, your women looked like swine and facially deformed witches. I am not surprised that a couple of places with high barriers to entry are packed with hot women because that is the only place the women can go to. It may seem like that because your city is not NYC where hot women can be found all over the city.

You're not the Hollywood of the North, you're the trailer park of Canada with a misplaced ego, stop promoting your dump of a town.

lol k.

Reaction score
With Canadian women it is an expectations thing, that goes for Canadian people in general. We've been taught to think that they are nice, laid back, and the more relaxed version of Americans. I find that the opposite is true, Canadians have more to overcompensate for and tend to be on the rude and unwelcoming end as a result. From my travels, I can confirm that Canadian women are the coldest and least welcoming of all the Anglo women but French Canadian women are an exception here.

Guys from Canada I have known love to stir the pot and Canadian women are very fake.

Vancouver and Montreal do have some beautiful women though. I went to Vancouver and was blown away by the talent in the city, best city in North America if you like Asian women and brown women as well. I saw so many good looking Asian, Indian, and Persian women in the city. As for their approachability, I never tried to game them but social circles seemed to be king.

Montreal was decent too but I think it gets too overhyped on game forums. The nightlife was very underwhelming with the crowd being largely underaged, we went towards early fall so school was kicking off, this was in 2018. I still found the city safe though and beautiful, just that the game was underwhelming there. Not as many hot girls as I would have thought.

I laughed at the comment that said Toronto has hot women, not a chance amigo. Toronto to me is like the Detroit of Canada, you have a bunch of wannabe tough guys and fake dolled up women. Of all the major cities, it had the ugliest women although I do think the Indian girls from there were hot. Culturally, it felt very trashy and fake, like the people there tried to be cool but failed miserably at it. As an American, I kind of cringed at the nightlife there. The city itself was try hard with some of the trashiest women I have seen in North America.

Toronto women have a certain look to them, it is that plain-faced plain-featured look. While they are not inbred looking, it is tough to find hot girls there. It's a city of 6s.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been to Canada, I've only dealt with Canadian women who were in the US and they always seemed fine.

I would have to say the absolute worst of the worst in terms of entitlement, fake kindness, overly sarcastic, snarky and irrational are women from San Francisco.....

Northern Cali is the worst in terms of bougie culture....

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is a shiithole, if my cousin didn't live there I would never go back. The people were asssholes , the number of hot women I saw was low and it didn't seem to me that the city had many interesting things about it. I live in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area of Florida and have met some smokin hot women from Canada and have always had good experiences with them. I have been to Nova Scotia , New Brunswick , and New Foundland and the people were great. I want to go next to Alberta I hear the people their are also great and I have met some very beautiful women from their as well. When I've been to San Francisco and northern California for the most part I've liked it. It's true that you can find good people in large cities and real scumbags in rural areas, but usually it's easier to find good people in rural areas and scumbags in large cities.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I exclude French Canadian women here.

Canadian women seem to have this sense of fakeness to them that women from other Anglo countries cannot pull off, like really fake. At the same time, they are also very cold and unattached in a way that American and western women from elsewhere cannot be. It is like a different brand of psycho crazy with them that other Anglo women cannot contend with at all.

The worst are women from Toronto, like wtf is up with that city.
The unattractive women from Canada I know are actually pretty nice. The attractive one are like you described, they're just so openly cold and hostile It's really incredible.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say the absolute worst of the worst in terms of entitlement, fake kindness, overly sarcastic, snarky and irrational are women from San Francisco.....

I agree that NorCal is the worst of the worst but I'm not so sure about sarcasm, people in NorCal don't get sarcasm at all. They're definitely the most entitled in the US though due to the massive amount of men.

Reaction score
Never been to Canada, I've only dealt with Canadian women who were in the US and they always seemed fine.

You are 150% right on San Francisco, I went and stayed there to work at a tech company for about a year. While you do get the typical SJW harpie there, I think what is more telling are the handful of attractive women you get. For one, you have a lot of Asians so you get the worst stereotype of the whitewashed self-hating Asian girl. Even the white girls that look good, the very few that do exist, are entitled trash. Most of them have this superiority complex and look down on anyone not like them or a part of their bubble. They love to be a tease too so I don't even bother the second I find out a girl is from the bay.

What annoyed me is that self-righteousness and virtue signaling going on. The very same woman who is only going for select loaded wealthy guys in her social clique and looking down on the world somehow wants to preach to us about morals and spreading our wealth. They are used to guys not calling them out on their ****.

I think that deep down though, they know they suck. The best looking women are in So Cal and these girls know it. Now this is part of the reason why they act the way they do. On one hand they are filthy bored due to San Fran being a boring, filthy loaded, but at the same time know that no one is going crazy for San Francisco girls.

In my opinion, the following areas take it as being the worst in North America for dating and meeting women along with having the worst women period.

• Bay Area/San Francisco
  • Toronto
  • Atlanta
  • Anglo Canada in general

Reaction score
Toronto is a shiithole, if my cousin didn't live there I would never go back. The people were asssholes , the number of hot women I saw was low and it didn't seem to me that the city had many interesting things about it. I live in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area of Florida and have met some smokin hot women from Canada and have always had good experiences with them. I have been to Nova Scotia , New Brunswick , and New Foundland and the people were great. I want to go next to Alberta I hear the people their are also great and I have met some very beautiful women from their as well. When I've been to San Francisco and northern California for the most part I've liked it. It's true that you can find good people in large cities and real scumbags in rural areas, but usually it's easier to find good people in rural areas and scumbags in large cities.
Yeah those smokin hot women you met from Canada? Doubt they were from Toronto. I have seen hot Canadian women from Montreal and in some cases towards west Canada but doubt they were from Toronto. What I do not get is if they are so high on their own kool-aid, why so many of them come to America. I rather be flooded with hot Eastern Euro girls than those hideous psychotic Maple Leaf harpies.

Also, people in San Fran suck!