Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't put my finger on it but Canadian women are the worst of the Anglosphere.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We proud Canadian are known as StormTroopers in every war we have been (check out ww1,ww2, afghanistan etc). We have the best special forces (under American command funny enough), and the devil brigade had Canadians.

We are professional at saying "we are sorry for making you be sorry"

Don't believe how our extreme politeness is equal to our extreme capacity for violence... Check out how we get fur from seal (the animal).

We get wild leaving our home (especially by force)
I actually once found a nest full of Canadians in my garden shed. I had to use Napalm to get them out.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Jake,
Love your Post....Coming back from a good break in Asia,where ALL the Women smile at you, you know you are home,when on eye contact with an Australian Femme,she returns your smile with a scowl...So cranky are many of the Older ones that the scowl lines vertically down from each side of the mouth become a permanent fixture...If you really want them to turn on the hate though,be arm in arm with an attractive Asian Lady.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I'd had more time and energy to follow up with the Tinder matches in Winnipeg. Easily 5x as many initiated convos as in Bay area California. More attractive too...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I'd had more time and energy to follow up with the Tinder matches in Winnipeg. Easily 5x as many initiated convos as in Bay area California. More attractive too...
Have you tried Toronto and how would that compare to the Bay Area? I've never been to Winnipeg, but I imagine it would have some Scandinavian-descended women (they're all over Minnesota and many make their way down to Arizona).