7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
In order for me to get a hard on I gotta rub it quite fast to get hard. condoms make me go soft. Help? what do i do?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
stop watching porn, cut down on the dope, do workout, do cardio, eat healthy, get sleep..... do this for 2 months and then come backIn order for me to get a hard on I gotta rub it quite fast to get hard. condoms make me go soft. Help? what do i do?
Masturbation?stop watching porn, cut down on the dope, do workout, do cardio, eat healthy, get sleep..... do this for 2 months and then come back
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That depends i guess...... if he is masturbating 2 hours before his dates or every day i would cut down on that too.Masturbation?
True, if no sex probably once per week is the optimal way.That depends i guess...... if he is masturbating 2 hours before his dates or every day i would cut down on that too.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I have no problem getting it hard by myself. 30 seconds of jerking it any time any place and im hard.The meds you're on could affect your erections and maybe you should continue going to gay bars and hit on guys and see if they can do it for you.
If you enjoy lasting 5 seconds do no fapstop rubbing it, your desensitized
Your gay. That's fine dude find yourself a lover.I bet if you watched gay porn you would get hard really quick
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.