"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cant get a boner

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
In order for me to get a hard on I gotta rub it quite fast to get hard. condoms make me go soft. Help? what do i do?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

YtBlur

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Age
28
You have whats called death grip. Use two fingers you're jerking it too hard
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The meds you're on could affect your erections and maybe you should continue going to gay bars and hit on guys and see if they can do it for you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
The meds you're on could affect your erections and maybe you should continue going to gay bars and hit on guys and see if they can do it for you.
I have no problem getting it hard by myself. 30 seconds of jerking it any time any place and im hard.

Problem is I'm not erect when grinding on girls. Guy's don't turn me on and I'm thinking about banging hoes I have met before and think of them while watching porn where the girl looks like that hoe from long time.

No girl in the club is turning me on where I save her for the wank bank. I only really think of 2 women I knew in the past now who i fantasize about on the daily sometimes twice or three times daily.

I'm thinking about friendzoning some of these hoes like the one I met tonight. Shes psychotic because she smoked to much dope and thinks everyone can hear her thoughts. Her gay friend told me that she left and said she's ****ed in the head. I liked talking to her and she opened me. I'm not going to save her to wank bank though. I could of pulled her to smoke some dope with her if i had some but I don't smoke dope. She's actually better looking than my jerk off main hoes but I wouldn't fantasize of banging her.

Should I just think about other girls while banging these *****s? I don't wanna use condoms. I could just think about my main hoes that turns me on while getting a blow job from the new hoes and then spray all over their face decorating it.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Your problem is that you're thinking. I have a bit of a problem with this myself. If my head is off thinking about something else when I'm having sex then it's quite possible that i won't be able to nut. You're way off in lala land. Stop thinking so much and stop fantasizing.

The best sex for me is always when my mind is quiet and I'm able to enjoy what it is I'm doing and who I'm doing it with.

Your d!ck is probably looking at these nasty skanks and refusing to work to save you from the VD it knows is up in that.

Condoms are the absolute devil. I have trouble staying hard with them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top