Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you guys give me examples of good flirting?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this may sound dumb but I don't know what is effective flirting without coming across as a scumbag, could guys please provide me with some examples on how you flirt with chicks? Thanks

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y Funny Is A Good Start. Teasing Works Too.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give us an example of a scenario you'd be in where you'd like to be able to flirt.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good-natured teasing to get her to laugh and a light punch to the arm. I have noticed that girls punch me in the arm to flirt, so I started doing it back to them. Let me repeat that the lightly part is important.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
good-natured teasing to get her to laugh and a light punch to the arm. I have noticed that girls punch me in the arm to flirt, so I started doing it back to them. Let me repeat that the lightly part is important.
From what women tell me, not too many will see that as interest beyond "just pals." Unless there's something that stokes the sexual tension furnace, you could end up in the LJBF zone.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for example when talking to girls who work at cash registers.

crashbutnotburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
If / when you get EC/ smile:

Finish your transaction.

Leave the store.

Come back in. Go up to the girl at the counter who smiled at you and tell her you forgot something.

"What did you forget?" she'll ask.

"I forgot to ask what you're doing tonight. I'm going to. . . ."

And then say whatever, just make sure you HAVE something that you're doing. Not a movie, either. Anything else. An art opening, a band, your kid brother's karate exhibition, a high school football game, ANYTHING.

I have used this. I still use this. It works.

Further:

Your first move every morning, even before you check your email, should be to check the What's Happening section of the local papers and find something fun, interesting, and cheap to do that night. That way, should you meet a girl at coffee that morning, you can ask her to go do something fun and interesting with you in the evening. And then if you don't meet a girl to do something with, you can go do that fun, interesting, cheap thing and maybe you'll meet a girl there. See how this works?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
for example when talking to girls who work at cash registers.
What type of store, what's happening around you, what does she look like, is she wearing anything interesting, is she wearing a name tag, did she ring up anything strange for the person ahead of you, are you buying anything strange? C'mon, you've got to notice something interesting to talk about.

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nando said:
I know this may sound dumb but I don't know what is effective flirting without coming across as a scumbag, could guys please provide me with some examples on how you flirt with chicks? Thanks
I've a tip that has really started to change things for me. Just be the man, treat them like chrildren. A women told me this the other day that women love to be treated (talked to) like little girls! They like to laugh.

eg If a girl likes something tease her that shes no good and should go back to playing with her dolls!

Don't be serious all the time but be serious the odd time. Be confident too and spin plates! Have more than 1 on the go! This helps with oneitis.

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont flirt cuz only girls flirt. If I ever meet a girl for the first time I just talk and then ask for a number. That is flirting. Besides flirting is a harmless game that guys do and girls like cuz it gives them attention.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys for the help. I am seeing that it has more to do with how you treat them as opposed to what you say, but what I don't get is what do people mean when they say they were flirting all night long? does this mean teasing each other back and forth or using sexual innuendo with one another?