"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Can it be a sexual problem or a mental blockage?

KingInTheMaking

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello guys I’m new on the forum but I have a question that’s been burning inside me a lot lately.
My last relationship was toxic as I was so deeply ingrained and hurting myself that I finally was accustomed to it. The #1 reason being that I’ve never been able to **** her as I would want to.

Not that she wasn’t in it, but I couldn’t do more that 30seconds and that undermined my confidence in the bedroom. Now I’m so much afraid to live that disappointment again that I can’t resolve myself to be woth another woman.

Can it be that I have mental blockages or can it be medical too ?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Most problems with your buddy are actually related to some kind of anxiety. A therapist can help you out with that, guide you to overcome this feeling and have a better performance.
 

KingInTheMaking

New Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Welcome to the boards.

Are you cvmming after 30 seconds, or going soft after 30 seconds?
I *** and that’s pretty disagreeable. The envy is here but I can’t do nothing with that. Sometimes I come two times in a row in the same night in like 30seconds. Before getting in tho nothing I’m calm. But hearing moaning or stuffs from a woman make *** easily
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Are you wearing a condom?
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Why youre staying in toxic relationship? Premature ejaculation were common in those kind of toxic attachments .. It just a start to many serious illness that sure will coming on your way if you decide to stay.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
There are so many variables ... if it’s medical you would blow your load wacking off in 30 seconds.... do you do that ? How often were you having sex.... how hot were the girls? If I don’t have sex often... after 3 days of no release I can pressure wash a house with the right breeze. Have you ever gone more than 30 seconds ?? You ever trying drinking before sex? Give us some more info and we can probably guide you better.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,085
You need to work on delaying this. It is very possible but will require work on your part.
 
Top