Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can it be a sexual problem or a mental blockage?

KingInTheMaking

Reaction score
Hello guys I’m new on the forum but I have a question that’s been burning inside me a lot lately.
My last relationship was toxic as I was so deeply ingrained and hurting myself that I finally was accustomed to it. The #1 reason being that I’ve never been able to **** her as I would want to.

Not that she wasn’t in it, but I couldn’t do more that 30seconds and that undermined my confidence in the bedroom. Now I’m so much afraid to live that disappointment again that I can’t resolve myself to be woth another woman.

Can it be that I have mental blockages or can it be medical too ?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most problems with your buddy are actually related to some kind of anxiety. A therapist can help you out with that, guide you to overcome this feeling and have a better performance.

KingInTheMaking

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards.

Are you cvmming after 30 seconds, or going soft after 30 seconds?
I *** and that’s pretty disagreeable. The envy is here but I can’t do nothing with that. Sometimes I come two times in a row in the same night in like 30seconds. Before getting in tho nothing I’m calm. But hearing moaning or stuffs from a woman make *** easily

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you wearing a condom?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why youre staying in toxic relationship? Premature ejaculation were common in those kind of toxic attachments .. It just a start to many serious illness that sure will coming on your way if you decide to stay.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many variables ... if it’s medical you would blow your load wacking off in 30 seconds.... do you do that ? How often were you having sex.... how hot were the girls? If I don’t have sex often... after 3 days of no release I can pressure wash a house with the right breeze. Have you ever gone more than 30 seconds ?? You ever trying drinking before sex? Give us some more info and we can probably guide you better.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You need to work on delaying this. It is very possible but will require work on your part.