Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C+F - I've met my match

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always used C+F with pretty good success, its part of who I am, but recently I've been chatting to a girl who fires it right back at me with a confident knowing wink.

While I'm talking to her you can almost feel her mind working to fire something equally daft back immediately. I'm managing to keep it on her level, but only just as shes REALLY good.

So how would you guys respond? tone it down, just keep at it or elevate the C+F to extreme levels in an effort to 'best' her?

JLance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say keep it where it's going and escalate as necessary. You should have a nice vibe going with this girl and it might turn into sexual tension. Don't forget KINO escalation which is one of the most important things to do.

Jay Lance

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLance said:
I would say keep it where it's going and escalate as necessary. You should have a nice vibe going with this girl and it might turn into sexual tension. Don't forget KINO escalation which is one of the most important things to do.

Jay Lance
^^^
Money right there

You found a chick with one of my favorite personality traits. Chick who has a sense of humor and is witty. You're best bet is to keep the C&F but at the same time don't over do it, because it will turn out to be ingeniune and just you trying to get her to shoot back.

KINO KINO KINO

It's these types of girls that like wrestling and play fighting, due to the sh!t talking back and forth.

Side Note - I'm jealous I've only met one girl who used alot of C&F and I loved hanging out with her. Too bad I told my friend I wasn't gaming her and told him to go far her...:cry:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
^^^
Money right there

You found a chick with one of my favorite personality traits. Chick who has a sense of humor and is witty. You're best bet is to keep the C&F but at the same time don't over do it, because it will turn out to be ingeniune and just you trying to get her to shoot back.

KINO KINO KINO

It's these types of girls that like wrestling and play fighting, due to the sh!t talking back and forth. ...
:up: Ride the wave... :rockon:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea these types of girls can be a ton of fun to banter back and forth with and you'll develop eagle like agility after a spending time with her. Let her win the banters and then tease her about being needing to be the winner. Lock her into her own games and then release her. It can be fun and remember that kino :)

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, thats the best thing in flirting, when you meet someone on your level.
Damn, just keep escalting kino, keep being C+F and enjoy the whole time.