Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C&F answers needed :D! plz read!

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i was in my classes and this hb 7 tells me:

Her: hey can i tell you something? but promise me you won't get mad.

Me: ok go on.

Her: You look like a teddy bear

Me: ok.. i'll take that as a compliment :D

****! that's the best i could come up with in 0.2 seconds lol! it caught me off guard but maybe i could have said "soooo since when do you love teddy bears (H)?" or i don't know, can anyone give me some good C&F answers for this situation?.

PS: i'm against canned C&F lines but nonetheless i think it would improve my game to see different responses to the same thing :p thanks!

PS2: Oh btw i don't really look like a teddy bear, who the **** knows :p my face is cute and i'm kinda overweight so that may be it :D i do like the fact that since this hb told me that know i can talk to her and her friends (hbs too) like i know them for a while *without any effort/me approaching/anythingxD*! meanwhile my other guy friends haven't talkted to them!

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously people need to understand that Djing is a way of life and you can't be off guard.
my asnwer:"So you are attracted to teddy bears huh?"

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You look like a teddy bear"

"As in you wanna squeeze, cuddle, and sleep with me?"

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
"As in you wanna squeeze, cuddle, and sleep with me?"
Lol nice reply. I'd go for "If your looking for an excuse to tell your parents when they find me in your bed your gonna have to do better than that."

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
Lol nice reply. I'd go for "If your looking for an excuse to tell your parents when they find me in your bed your gonna have to do better than that."
Great one.+1 rep.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Infraction, now I just need to keep practising till I can come up with stuff like that 100% of the time lol.