Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Building Comfort but not Killing the Mystery?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just myself on date lolll

I usualy try to let her talk, but for me and my ADHD it can be hard so usualy it turns into me doing 60% of the chit chat.

My strategy is mostly brutal honesty in a ****y/funny non apologistic way.
So im like **** commonalities, she tells me she is spiritual i just tell her i dont beleive in that stuff, then im make fun of her in a playful ****y/funny way..
This can be tricky, i sometime dig myself a very deep hole witht the crap i say, but idgaf about it.

Eye contact, some well timed smile and light touching for better result.
I realize that "Be Yourself" is the most cliched and useless advice in the dating community, but do you think that I could get away with just being my pure natural self when interacting with women as long as I'm following a decent Game Strategy so I don't fvck it up? I know not to be a slapd*ck cornball in general. But just being out and thinking "ok, hold a masculine frame, hold a masculine frame" is extremely mentally taxing

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that "Be Yourself" is the most cliched and useless advice in the dating community, but do you think that I could get away with just being my pure natural self when interacting with women as long as I'm following a decent Game Strategy so I don't fvck it up? I know not to be a slapd*ck cornball in general. But just being out and thinking "ok, hold a masculine frame, hold a masculine frame" is extremely mentally taxing
I think its possible, but you got to own it in a confident and non-apologetic way.

EXAMPLE: i know my job/education suck right now but idgaf what you think about it.

not easy to do for many but
It shows that even with that downside you know your value.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way @DEEZEDBRAH I know this isn't related to this thread at all, but still...

I'm a 22 year old senior in college. Should I feel bad for trying to fvck 18 year old freshman or should I just roll with it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, very very useful stuff. The old school pickup stuff very much applies to this day and age. I'm kind of making up my own Game that is personalized for me. It's a mix of Mystery, Nerdlove and Roosh.

The Nerdlove Attraction Plan starts by building Comfort/Rapport and then building attraction by flirting as you move on, moving closer and closer to attraction as you go through the set. When I say Comfort/Rapport, I don't mean like a Beta Male though(calling her 3 times a week, telling her everything about himself, etc.) I mean by rambling and getting her comfortable talking to me. Lots of different conversational threads. I'm still a mysterious, shady guy that she has to work to get information from. I give her little bits and pieces at a time. Mystery says you have to do 90% of the talking at first, so a ramble is definitely necessary. Eventually I'm going to start writing my own personalized routines to fall back on as well, like Mystery suggests.

The more I go out in the field and then re-read the books again, the more this stuff seems to make sense to me.

Mystery is a favourite. Keep it in mind, he's not oriented right (mental health). The dsm5 likely identifies a cluster of signs and symptoms as a diagnosis. A licence to kill and sling drugs. Rsd Tyler is ****ed but oneof the best minds in the pickup game.The portrayal of what is possible despite being 'low born,'that means that you nor i or anybody for that matter has zero excess.

Are you familiar with Goldmund Unleashed? Older dude, camera game, into tripping out, psychedelics, and doing pickup. Since tinder and online, ig, etc, the bar scene and clubs have changed. Women have changed. Not for the better.

Epic time to be a bachelor. Don't get it twisted. I am still putting my work in. Its a erw whereby men are expected to put in 100x and get little to nothing back in return.

Check tactical guide to women by Dr Shawn T Smith. A psychologist giving advice on women, dating, and red flags. He's red pilled and a father, husband, has daughters. He is a OG and excellent source of info to better Vet women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way @DEEZEDBRAH I know this isn't related to this thread at all, but still...

I'm a 22 year old senior in college. Should I feel bad for trying to fvck 18 year old freshman or should I just roll with it?
Make sure she's 18. Lulz

I'm 30. 40 in less than a decade. In the words of the great Connor Mcgregor,...

LOL

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is a favourite. Keep it in mind, he's not oriented right (mental health). The dsm5 likely identifies a cluster of signs and symptoms as a diagnosis. A licence to kill and sling drugs. Rsd Tyler is ****ed but oneof the best minds in the pickup game.The portrayal of what is possible despite being 'low born,'that means that you nor i or anybody for that matter has zero excess.

Are you familiar with Goldmund Unleashed? Older dude, camera game, into tripping out, psychedelics, and doing pickup. Since tinder and online, ig, etc, the bar scene and clubs have changed. Women have changed. Not for the better.

Epic time to be a bachelor. Don't get it twisted. I am still putting my work in. Its a erw whereby men are expected to put in 100x and get little to nothing back in return.

Check tactical guide to women by Dr Shawn T Smith. A psychologist giving advice on women, dating, and red flags. He's red pilled and a father, husband, has daughters. He is a OG and excellent source of info to better Vet women.
I haven't heard of either of those dudes! I'll have to check them both out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the club and got a chance to try some of this stuff out yesterday. Good stuff, but I fvcked up massively again. I have a bad habit of ejecting from my own set lol. There was this girl who asked if I was single and said her friend was single too. I talked to her for a bit, went to go do something, and then she was gone lol. So I'll treat it like Daygame: don't leave the set until you get absolutely blown out. Or at least get her number. I don't think getting her number at the end even matters anymore, it's more important that you have a form of contact. So you can hook up the same night.

I'll go do some NightGame minimum 3 nights a week, even if its by myself. Of course I'll be working on being ultra social and everything too so I can get invited to parties. Top form 18-24 SMV only. I'm not fvcking any girls that I'm not really attracted to.

Also another thing I've learned for anyone applying this advice... Good luck trying to pickup in a club or bar setting if you don't have rhythm or know the kind of music they play lol. You need both if you really want to be successful. It's a social skill.

Last edited:

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I was kinda hoping you'd chime in on this thread bro. I always enjoy your responses.

What do you think about talking about commonalities with a girl? Say you both like classical music and video games for instance. Would you say that kills the mystery on the date or in general?
If its the first time you had sex with her you should have texted her or called her the next day and then went with the flow and set the next date. You have to remember every woman is insecure so give her a little to nibble on and then go back to setting and going on dates.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly overrated in my opinion.

Listening is highly underrated.

Spend your time and attention on the ones you want, with zero regard for "common interests." In fact you should embrace the ones who have nothing whatsover in common with you. Your desire is top priority. Talking is low priority.
That's pretty powerful. So as long as you pass her looks and availability test, you could fvck any girl ever.

I was rereading "Bang" for the millionth time. Roosh says that Commonalities can give you more to talk about, but they're absolutely not necessary to fvck a girl at all lol.

You can build comfort by learning about her, fluffing/vibing, etc. Reveal yourself bit by bit like a Russian Stacking Doll.

Last edited: