Identikit_Radiohead
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2026
- Messages
- 54
- Reaction score
- 24
- Age
- 38
Women would say: "Its not your height sweetie, its your personality why you're not getting any matches."
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Very well, but why does a 5ft4 > 5ft5 > 5ft6 girl need a 6ft4 guy?people need to realize that this is only relevant to online dating.
if you're a woman you likely have thousands of matches to choose from, and if you could filter out what you don't want then of course you'll filter it out.
imagine you're a guy that can have sex with any woman you want, of course you're going to filter out the ones with no tits or ass, ones of a specific race, ones with short hair, etc etc.
nothing about this is surprising.
water is wet.
because they're delusional and women don't operate in the real worldVery well, but why does a 5ft4 > 5ft5 > 5ft6 girl need a 6ft4 guy?
Maybe I can understand a 5ft10 > 5ft11 girl who is in the 99th percentile height for her gender wanting a 6ft3>6ft4 guy who is in the 99th % for his gender, but some 5ft4 girl writing off a 5ft9 guy is being absurd.
And you can't compare it to slim/normal weight guys filtering out fatties and wanting a slim/normal weight girl in their league. Normies often compare this.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I am 6 foot and went to dates / seduced women up to the same height as mine ( including from dating apps )
Women would say: "Its not your height sweetie, its your personality why you're not getting any matches."
It's OVER for HonestHeightCels.Everyone lies so much that when women see five nine, they think you are probably five six. If it says six four, you're at least not short. It's like if dating profiles made a woman list her weight. Are you going to believe what she says, or add 20+ pounds?
Its simple. Because if women listed their weight these dating apps would lose most of their female and male audience/ user base. They put the needs of women first. Its a business incentive to make you 'pay up' to see more profiles of normal-weighted or slim average looking women... or hot women (though hot women are rare on most apps).All that said, I resent how dating apps don't make woman put in their weight or body type, in fact as far as I know, it's usually not even an option in the first place!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Because she knows that her son needs to be 6' to have any decent chance in having children.Very well, but why does a 5ft4 > 5ft5 > 5ft6 girl need a 6ft4 guy?
It's OVER for LowEloCels.Another reason is that slim/healthy weight average men get a LOW ELO score (swiped on less), where as slim healthy weight average women get a HIGH ELO score (swiped on a lot/tons). What this means is that healthy weight men -- due to their low ELO -- get shown profiles of women with LOW ELO scores, which is always the fat/obese/ugly chicks. Likewise, the slim average looking women get a HIGH ELO so are shown the guys with HIGH ELO scores whom are the Chads/tall attractive men/top 10%. Its a form of digital eugenics when you think about it. These apps are trying to get average healthy weight men to go on dates with disgusting pigs.
If there was a weight filter, Fat women would only be matched to the bottom % of men or their looksmatches (fat/ugly dudes) - which would make them frustrated/angry (hypergamy), even though that's their dating cohort.
en.wikipedia.org
Women would say: "Its not your height sweetie, its your personality why you're not getting any matches."
When I was active, I was getting 4-5 matches per YEAR.I get 4-5 matches per day on Hinge.
I agree with your worldview. Women don't care about height as much as being turned off by the insecurity of it bothering the guy so much. I'm six two and a long time ago my wife left me for a series of short Indian guys named Raj. She said they were all good dancers.My earliest spell on tinder.. which IIRC was 2017 ish, I dont think i listed my height (5'4) but..I remember making a slight reference to it playfully. But matches..I did alright numbers wise and quality wise. or sure didn't feel like it wad a big thing.. last few times on there and Bumble, I've been pretty much invisible.. gone full circle in a few years. And thats with the height listed.. its ****, and does test your resolve and confidence receptors..
But apps will be apps.. water is wet.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.