Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, speaking of evolution, real Men don't depend on and wait for other men to defend them, as if they were helpless women and children.

Your entire argument seems to be that YOU don't require the tools to protect yourself, because other men will protect and rescue you from danger.
Sounds to me like Spaz has the resources to pay for shyt so he doesn't have to do everything himself. Turns out, in Singapore, you get good bang for your buck. Donald Trump doesn't walk around with a gun. Think about it.

If it's about assuming the onus of self-defense, then we don't need immigration laws or police or the military. That's just other men protecting us. I've read enough libertardian literature and I know that it's not practical, though it's an honorable notion.

Crime can't be eliminated 100% but it can be minimized drastically. Right now America sits at the bottom with many third world shytholes in number of gun related deaths per capita. South Africa, Mexico, and Nicaragua have fewer. Meanwhile other countries have far lower violent crime rates without a massively armed public. The tradeoff is they're less free to own a firearm, but more free to walk around day and night, man or woman. Everything has a cost.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have all the answers and I respect you guys who are responsible gun owners. If I lived in in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming I'd probably own a firearm. Too many bears and it takes too long for the cops to respond if you're in the country. In that case I'd bear the cost of owning a weapon, maybe even illegally.

Actually I think in the U.S. this stuff should be decided provincially. For instance New York has a policy that makes sense for New York but not for Wyoming. Most countries aren't as big and diverse as the U.S. This should be a municipal or state decision at most, but the 2nd Amendment exists so there you go.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jibberish.

I don't know how it is in Italy and Singapore, but in America, SCOTUS has ruled that police have no duty to protect citizens, even if they were able; so, it isn't a matter of either take full responsibility for your own defense, or sit passively waiting for the professionals to do it. If you can afford private security to protect your family, that's great, but I bet they're armed. If not, you might as well just bribe corrupt cops and soldiers to watch over your family, for you.
What SCOTUS case was this? I don't get it. What is the point of police then?

As for Trump, you missed the point. He doesn't carry a gun because he armed men are paid to protect him. What he says is irrelevant. According to you real men don't rely on others for protection. That's what I was getting at.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samspade,

What are the conditions for self-defense?

Can it only happen at the individual level?

What about at the family level?

At the tribe or neighborhood level?

At the national level?

Does the existence of self-defense at one level negate it at other levels?

What is the ABSOLUTE right that all individuals have which is god-given? What other rights stem from that absolute right?
Fair questions.

It can exist at all levels and simultaneously, for sure.

As for rights, there are no "rights."

Your right to self-defense doesn't help you if someone shoots you in the back. Your right to personal property doesn't save you from being robbed. Your right to free speech won't save you in Iran if you badmouth the regime publicly.

Instead of rights, think about choices. You can choose not to walk down a dark alley at night. You can choose to lock your doors and buy a home security system, or a gun. You can avoid traveling to certain countries, or while there avoid saying things that will land you in jail. Etc.

The US's choice is to keep firearms legal, but it's come at a cost. Other countries pay a different cost for restricting them.

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second Amendment was inserted for slave rebellions as a compromise to appease slave states.
You twist every discussion to fit your racism narrative, even discussions that had nothing to do with race.

I think it's safe to assume that most members (and society in general) have developed apathy towards these racism accusations because people on the left keep crying wolf....it's becoming a comedy routine at this point.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of EBR's position is that a better argument could be made that the American history of gun control has its roots in racism; whereas the 2nd Amendment, universally applied, makes men more equal:

So, there ya go, EBR. If you must have a racist would view, at least this one will make you look less like a sucker.
This is a solid post and I wish i had researched this angle more....

....yes you're right. Gun control can be viewed as a form of racism as it seeks to strip the right to self-defense from vulnerable communities...

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You twist every discussion to fit your racism narrative, even discussions that had nothing to do with race.

I think it's safe to assume that most members (and society in general) have developed apathy towards these racism accusations because people on the left keep crying wolf....it's becoming a comedy routine at this point.....
Who said anything about race?

Lean some base American History. The Brits were offering freedom to escaped slaves during the revolutionary war if they fought on behalf of the Brits. The right to bear arms was about slavery, specifically patrols (which operated as light militia) used to hunt escaped slaves. Facts don’t give a damn about your discomfort or feelings.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None.

The arguments for and against each of the original 10 Amendments in the Bill of Rights are contained in 'The Federalist Papers' and 'The Anti-federalist Papers', but almost no-one bothers to actually read them.

Instead, we are treated to nonsense explanations of the 3/5 compromise, as a supposedly dehumanizing effort by Southern slave-owners, when they actually wanted their slaves to be counted 100% towards representation, instead of 60%, because it would give the South greater representation in Congress and in the electoral college. Heck, the South would have counted their slaves as 5/3, if the North would've let them get away with it. Instead, the North argued that slaves should count as 0% toward representation, and they compromised on 3/5.

We keep hearing stupid s hit, though, because people don't bother to think and read.
This level of ignorance it’s maddening. The south only wanted to count slaves as people as it pertained to representation. Slaves were strictly considered property in every other sense. Don’t try to push your pro-slavery propaganda.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The discussion presented by the the anti-White people is always implicitly stating that ALL Whites owned slaves.

This is what they want everyone to believe and it is ridiculous fiction. And even if it were true, the entire planet and every race has enslaved every other race. But Whites and White nations were the first to free them all.
Pathetic. Look at this validation-seeking rationalization for owning other human beings.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin you are clearly a racist. A racist brings race into every single conversation as you do. A racist also brings dumb craap into conversations like in the thread where I told you that I am Latino and you kept badgering me about what box I checked on when I fill out forms, by the way just to make you happy numbnuts I check the box for Latino/Hispanic. Also guess what since you bring up slavery it was Africans who sold other Africans into slavery. There were also black slave owners in America. As a matter of fact the court case that made slavery legal in the colonies that eventually became America was a case between a black plantation owner named Anthony Johnson and one of his former black indentured servants named John Casor. The colonial court ruled in favor of Johnson who claimed that Casor was his property. This court case set the precedent that one human being could own another human being who didn't owe him money and had no contractual obligations to him, therefor it legalized slavery. You can wallow in your ignorance all you want at the end of the day you are still going to be an angry ignorant numbnuts loser.

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about race?

Lean some base American History. The Brits were offering freedom to escaped slaves during the revolutionary war if they fought on behalf of the Brits. The right to bear arms was about slavery, specifically patrols (which operated as light militia) used to hunt escaped slaves. Facts don’t give a damn about your discomfort or feelings.
This is the comedy routine that I'm referring to - you twist every conversation into a racism narrative and then try to deny it...

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin you are clearly a racist. A racist brings race into every single conversation as you do. A racist also brings dumb craap into conversations like in the thread where I told you that I am Latino and you kept badgering me about what box I checked on when I fill out forms, by the way just to make you happy numbnuts I check the box for Latino/Hispanic. Also guess what since you bring up slavery it was Africans who sold other Africans into slavery. There were also black slave owners in America. As a matter of fact the court case that made slavery legal in the colonies that eventually became America was a case between a black plantation owner named Anthony Johnson and one of his former black indentured servants named John Casor. The colonial court ruled in favor of Johnson who claimed that Casor was his property. This court case set the precedent that one human being could own another human being who didn't owe him money and had no contractual obligations to him, therefor it legalized slavery. You can wallow in your ignorance all you want at the end of the day you are still going to be an angry ignorant numbnuts loser.
Cry me a river.

Cite the post in this thread where I mentioned race. I'll wait for it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, speaking of evolution, real Men don't depend on and wait for other men to defend them, as if they were helpless women and children.

Your entire argument seems to be that YOU don't require the tools to protect yourself, because other men will protect and rescue you from danger.
Ive been polite to you in this discussion here out of respect and yet you come up with these statement.

My entire argument is abt the needless deaths that occurs in urban areas due to the availability of guns and the general reduction re quality of life there.

I've already pointed out that other countries has almost zero deaths due to gun related violence - that's fact.

Meanwhile you're only using emotions that fuels ur beliefs - doesn't even sound manly, more like fearful.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds to me like Spaz has the resources to pay for shyt so he doesn't have to do everything himself. Turns out, in Singapore, you get good bang for your buck. Donald Trump doesn't walk around with a gun. Think about it.

If it's about assuming the onus of self-defense, then we don't need immigration laws or police or the military. That's just other men protecting us. I've read enough libertardian literature and I know that it's not practical, though it's an honorable notion.

Crime can't be eliminated 100% but it can be minimized drastically. Right now America sits at the bottom with many third world shytholes in number of gun related deaths per capita. South Africa, Mexico, and Nicaragua have fewer. Meanwhile other countries have far lower violent crime rates without a massively armed public. The tradeoff is they're less free to own a firearm, but more free to walk around day and night, man or woman. Everything has a cost.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have all the answers and I respect you guys who are responsible gun owners. If I lived in in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming I'd probably own a firearm. Too many bears and it takes too long for the cops to respond if you're in the country. In that case I'd bear the cost of owning a weapon, maybe even illegally.

Actually I think in the U.S. this stuff should be decided provincially. For instance New York has a policy that makes sense for New York but not for Wyoming. Most countries aren't as big and diverse as the U.S. This should be a municipal or state decision at most, but the 2nd Amendment exists so there you go.
It's true that I have resources - armed men that guards what belongs to me.

There's only a need to use them when I'm in places where the host govt has no power.

Meanwhile in places like Singapore, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Stockholm, Sydney and Tokyo, you could walk in relative safety.

And in those places, those established criminal gangs operating with thousands of members know its foolish to carry guns.

But when in America, those very same gangs members are carrying guns.

Read for FREE!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You admit to having armed security to protect you, but I'm not the one who's afraid for everyone else to be armed, too. In fact, I've faced down armed men, while unarmed myself. Just saying.

I'm still not advocating for every part of the globe to be a carbon copy of America. I'm not a globalist, but a nationalist. Each nation should do what makes it happiest.

Having said that, to the extent that it's true that we're overrun with people uncomfortable or incompetent with our second amendment, we should send them somewhere they'd be more at home, whether back to Venezuela or back to Sweden(no offense to either).
I have armed men to protect what belongs to me and me them/their families because I'm their hereditary leader.

But that's not important.

Moreover there's nothing wrong being a nationalist.

I just couldn't fathom the preoccupation with guns when a man actually doesn't need one in a city.

Facts have proven time and again that high ownership of gun yields high violences in any city, a place that only has concrete.

When u r free, go ask any Yakuza gang member in ur local area (who I'm sure is carrying a gun) if he dares to carry a conceal gun in Tokyo.

I can almost guarantee that he'll think you're either stupid or completely ignorant.

All the reasons you're gave such as criminals, etc doesn't really hold much water.

What you have is a belief that's actually derived from a feeling, not an actual need.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What you have is an opinion, to which you're entitled, but I would prefer to live in a society where the populous could actually be trusted to be armed, and which deports everyone who can't be trusted to be armed.

That's the problem in America, not our second amendment, but that we've tolerated the presence of people who can't be trusted with it.

You do Singapore, and I'll do America. That's nationalism. To each his own.

As I've previously said, btw, I'm trying to remain restrained in my responses, out of respect to the subject of this thread, but I'd be happy to have an unrestricted discussion of the virtues of gun control, in a thread dedicated to that subject.
I'm not a Singaporean.