Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have armed men to protect what belongs to me and me them/their families because I'm their hereditary leader.

But that's not important.

Moreover there's nothing wrong being a nationalist.

I just couldn't fathom the preoccupation with guns when a man actually doesn't need one in a city.

Facts have proven time and again that high ownership of gun yields high violences in any city, a place that only has concrete.

When u r free, go ask any Yakuza gang member in ur local area (who I'm sure is carrying a gun) if he dares to carry a conceal gun in Tokyo.

I can almost guarantee that he'll think you're either stupid or completely ignorant.

All the reasons you're gave such as criminals, etc doesn't really hold much water.

What you have is a belief that's actually derived from a feeling, not an actual need.

I see so you do ahve people with guns around you, but don't want people to have guns, ilogical, unless youa re afraid of someone going after you.

thing with guns is, people want or need something to pretect thenselfs, not many do like me who know how to build weapons from metal or wood plus know how to use any weapon, save for some I couldn't bother to learn, or rather can't see it working well. also note a weapon tend to be a equalizer, from blunt to bladed to bow to xbow to firearms, they was made as a easy way to deal with bigger menaces, don't matter how big or how strong you are a weapon will stop you, also note people are afraid of guns, and criminals use any weapon they can put they hands on to get a edge so they can steal from you, some don't even bother to point the gun, they just shot you then take your things,

would be nice to live in a world no one needed a weapon, but as long most weapons are dealt in black markets gun control means little for criminals, and that is the issue, I live in a country people are forbidden to have weapons, thing is criminals are using rifles and more powerfull weapons then no even the police have then, worse tehy can't even use these weapons if they capture from criminals they are locked in a place, with in time get back to said criminals, by corruption or by they stealing said weapons back. worse still criminals knowing they won't have any resistance from normal people they get bold and more agressive

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
None.

The arguments for and against each of the original 10 Amendments in the Bill of Rights are contained in 'The Federalist Papers' and 'The Anti-federalist Papers', but almost no-one bothers to actually read them.

Instead, we are treated to nonsense explanations of the 3/5 compromise, as a supposedly dehumanizing effort by Southern slave-owners, when they actually wanted their slaves to be counted 100% towards representation, instead of 60%, because it would give the South greater representation in Congress and in the electoral college. Heck, the South would have counted their slaves as 5/3, if the North would've let them get away with it. Instead, the North argued that slaves should count as 0% toward representation, and they compromised on 3/5.

We keep hearing stupid s hit, though, because people don't bother to think and read.

these things are unknown to most. They haven’t read the constitution much less the Federalist papers.
Many are so utterly clueless that they only go by what their indoctrination teacher told them or some nut jobs interpretation.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The second Amendment was inserted for slave rebellions as a compromise to appease slave states.
LMAO. If you would have said to protect themselves from natives as they moved inland more or a British Invasion or any foreign power, you would have at least come off as intelligent.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I salute the Brits for individuating and separating from the mob.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, since 'America is a Racist Sh ithole' is apparently a topic of great interest to you, why don't you start that thread, where I'd be happy to embarrass you, in great detail. I think we've already hijacked this thread enough, though.
He’s a pro. Thread wrecking fool.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see so you do ahve people with guns around you, but don't want people to have guns, ilogical, unless youa re afraid of someone going after you.

thing with guns is, people want or need something to pretect thenselfs, not many do like me who know how to build weapons from metal or wood plus know how to use any weapon, save for some I couldn't bother to learn, or rather can't see it working well. also note a weapon tend to be a equalizer, from blunt to bladed to bow to xbow to firearms, they was made as a easy way to deal with bigger menaces, don't matter how big or how strong you are a weapon will stop you, also note people are afraid of guns, and criminals use any weapon they can put they hands on to get a edge so they can steal from you, some don't even bother to point the gun, they just shot you then take your things,

would be nice to live in a world no one needed a weapon, but as long most weapons are dealt in black markets gun control means little for criminals, and that is the issue, I live in a country people are forbidden to have weapons, thing is criminals are using rifles and more powerfull weapons then no even the police have then, worse tehy can't even use these weapons if they capture from criminals they are locked in a place, with in time get back to said criminals, by corruption or by they stealing said weapons back. worse still criminals knowing they won't have any resistance from normal people they get bold and more agressive
In reality or in the world that I live in, those weapons are a necessary evil for several purpose.

1. is to make the hawks within happy.
2. is to make outsiders wary and respectful
3. is to make hunting easier
4. is of course the projection of power
5. Continuation of influence
6. Continuation of tradition

What I have and control will never be allowed to exist in ur western country.

Whatever you tell me here or even plan to tell me, I've considered it all a long time ago as I've lived through it in various form or shape and not merely thinking abt it hypothetically as you do.

What everyone is thinking here is just a reflection of No. 1 - the same reflection of the hawks of my tribe.

I'm already many steps ahead from you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In reality or in the world that I live in, those weapons are a necessary evil for several purpose.

1. is to make the hawks within happy.
2. is to make outsiders wary and respectful
3. is to make hunting easier
4. is of course the projection of power
5. Continuation of influence
6. Continuation of tradition

What I have and control will never be allowed to exist in ur western country.

Whatever you tell me here or even plan to tell me, I've considered it all a long time ago as I've lived through it in various form or shape and not merely thinking abt it hypothetically as you do.

What everyone is thinking here is just a reflection of No. 1 - the same reflection of the hawks of my tribe.

I'm already many steps ahead from you.
and who said its hypothetical?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
and who said its hypothetical?
The problem in ur country is lax enforcement.

That's the root cause.

And the rest of what you raised up is merely a guess on ur part and thus a hypothesis...mere background noise from society's hawks.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's the root cause.

And the rest of what you raised up is merely a guess on ur part and thus a hypothesis...mere background noise from society's hawks.
hmm I see so you don't undertand why you hawks do what they do, interesting

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

That's the root cause.

A valid point. But still not base cause. This social structure can create “criminals” at an alarming rate.

Let’s try this route. You know how men have a victim mentality when it comes to the stupid BPD threads. This victim mindset is completely devoid of responsibility. All the cause is outside of them from external forces. Women or a woman. Never their own cause. This mindset is created. From their mother forward into our present social structure.

In 1958 over 78% of blacks were literate. It was on par with whites. Up until that point, black families were rural and farmers and taught personal responsibility to their children. The problem arose as the democrats lost any credibility or power because blacks were becoming more and more independent.

Then they were tricked ruthlessly. Lyndon Johnson and liberal politics formulated a plan and generated chaos on purpose to swing the black population against personal responsibility (the true nature of Republican politics). Even Johnson said they would have the “negros” voting for them for the next two hundred years. You can actually search and watch this video.

The same group that supports feminism, victimization, lack of personal responsibility, the psychiatric association that gives us made up terminology like BPD, all of these things are owned by our present liberal structure. Making up things like BPD, are ALL avenues directed at making victims.

So let’s look at the family/tribal structure as it exists today. Black families after 1958 were manipulated by social structure to think like victims. Thus the anger is continually directed out to things outside themselves. Never them. Always some other cause. They were completely duped and are being duped at a faster rate even now.

The way they think has created a mess. Soon all men will be pissing sitting down. They may even do away with urinals and make it against the law to pee standing up over a toilet for health reasons.

Asia does not suffer this malady. Everything going on here has been created on purpose. America is the most attacked nation on the plant. But it’s very sly and covert.

Let’s go back to guns. I do not support the elimination of rights of the many for the few duped. The solution is to eradicate the victim mentality created by liberalism and our criminal chaos producing media.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A valid point. But still not base cause. This social structure can create “criminals” at an alarming rate.

Let’s try this route. You know how men have a victim mentality when it comes to the stupid BPD threads. This victim mindset is completely devoid of responsibility. All the cause is outside of them from external forces. Women or a woman. Never their own cause. This mindset is created. From their mother forward into our present social structure.

In 1958 over 78% of blacks were literate. It was on par with whites. Up until that point, black families were rural and farmers and taught personal responsibility to their children. The problem arose as the democrats lost any credibility or power because blacks were becoming more and more independent.

Then they were tricked ruthlessly. Lyndon Johnson and liberal politics formulated a plan and generated chaos on purpose to swing the black population against personal responsibility (the true nature of Republican politics). Even Johnson said they would have the “negros” voting for them for the next two hundred years. You can actually search and watch this video.

The same group that supports feminism, victimization, lack of personal responsibility, the psychiatric association that gives us made up terminology like BPD, all of these things are owned by our present liberal structure. Making up things like BPD, are ALL avenues directed at making victims.

So let’s look at the family/tribal structure as it exists today. Black families after 1958 were manipulated by social structure to think like victims. Thus the anger is continually directed out to things outside themselves. Never them. Always some other cause. They were completely duped and are being duped at a faster rate even now.

The way they think has created a mess. Soon all men will be pissing sitting down. They may even do away with urinals and make it against the law to pee standing up over a toilet for health reasons.

Asia does not suffer this malady. Everything going on here has been created on purpose. America is the most attacked nation on the plant. But it’s very sly and covert.

Let’s go back to guns. I do not support the elimination of rights of the many for the few duped. The solution is to eradicate the victim mentality created by liberalism and our criminal chaos producing media.
Methinks Alvafe is European, hence his contention that even though guns is banned in his country there's still an alarmingly large number of guns there that's available for criminal elements - that's the basis for my reply towards him - lax enforcement due to corruption etc.

As for America, there's only 1 city that has successfully lowered their death rate year after year = New York City and its tied towards the availability to own a gun permit + pretty good enforcement.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Methinks Alvafe is European, hence his contention that even though guns is banned in his country there's still an alarmingly large number of guns there that's available for criminal elements - that's the basis for my reply towards him - lax enforcement due to corruption etc.

As for America, there's only 1 city that has successfully lowered their death rate year after year = New York City and its tied towards the availability to own a gun permit + pretty good enforcement.
yeah no south america here, take note i'm pretty much in the middle of argentina next economical colapse and venezuela.

problem also is goverments are by creation corrupted, its they nature, they will do things who benefit then not the country or the people who belived they would do something, with bring the whole police enforcement, being also corrupted by said powers, remember who pay the salary of said police, even though not all are like that, in some places its even worse, but weapons and permit works at the very least as a deterrent,

with no means of protection people life in fear, and they are willing to open ahnd of tehy freedom of they get a offer of a illussion of protection, with also come for how you can trust someone else will have your wellbeing and protetion in they mind, since they are first worried about thenselfs.

my mind is more used to a warrior/fighter/tactician way of thinking, so I tend to used fear as a tool to put people in they place, and I used said tool several times to disarm certain situations who could go wrong, and in said situations if I showed fear or didn't bluff I had something hidden with me no police, or law enforcement would prevent

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
yeah no south america here, take note i'm pretty much in the middle of argentina next economical colapse and venezuela.

problem also is goverments are by creation corrupted, its they nature, they will do things who benefit then not the country or the people who belived they would do something, with bring the whole police enforcement, being also corrupted by said powers, remember who pay the salary of said police, even though not all are like that, in some places its even worse, but weapons and permit works at the very least as a deterrent,

with no means of protection people life in fear, and they are willing to open ahnd of tehy freedom of they get a offer of a illussion of protection, with also come for how you can trust someone else will have your wellbeing and protetion in they mind, since they are first worried about thenselfs.

my mind is more used to a warrior/fighter/tactician way of thinking, so I tend to used fear as a tool to put people in they place, and I used said tool several times to disarm certain situations who could go wrong, and in said situations if I showed fear or didn't bluff I had something hidden with me no police, or law enforcement would prevent
Your country reminds me of the Philippines, at least in the southern part of it.

Perhaps the only country in Asia that's fvcked up in terms gun violence.

Endemic corruption plus availability of illegal guns.

For as little as US$80 you could buy a pretty good imitation of a beretta or colt.

Again, with millions of guns floating around = senseless deaths.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which immigrants specifically do you want to kick out?
We could start with the Muslim grooming gangs that have raped hundreds of our daughters.
The unskilled immigrants, most of which are young, single men from the third world and who are responsible for the stabbing epidemic happening in London.
The Islamic terrorists who are released early from prison becouse they say they'll be good from now on but are still followed by armed plain clothed police becouse the police know they will strike again.
Every immigrant that is unemployed and receiving benefits, an overwhelming proportion of which is Muslim.
Population has exploded in recent years, 80% of which is through immigration while the native population continues to decline. The UK does not have a housing problem. THEY have a housing problem.
That would be a good start.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We could start with the Muslim grooming gangs that have raped hundreds of our daughters.
The unskilled immigrants, most of which are young, single men from the third world and who are responsible for the stabbing epidemic happening in London.
The Islamic terrorists who are released early from prison becouse they say they'll be good from now on but are still followed by armed plain clothed police becouse the police know they will strike again.
Every immigrant that is unemployed and receiving benefits, an overwhelming proportion of which is Muslim.
Population has exploded in recent years, 80% of which is through immigration while the native population continues to decline. The UK does not have a housing problem. THEY have a housing problem.
That would be a good start.

And this is exactly why I asked that question. I knew this would be the answer.

The problem is, the EU itself doesn't facilitate immigration from outside of the EU and never did, nor does the EU control Britain's Home Office. In fact, it's even the EU's directive here (whose first sentence is "In order to combat illegal immigration effectively, ...") which is making asylum seekers travel by foot in the first place since they are effectively restricted from air travel. It won't be any harder for those extra-EU people to come to or stay in the UK than it is now. And they won't be held any longer in jail than they are now, and the same thing for the other issues - the Tory party has already been in control of the country since 2010, and indeed the majority of the UK's post-war history.

If anything the proportion of third world migrants is likely to increase after Brexit:

- To pick up business' new slack that won't be filled by EU migrants anymore
- Other countries will, and already are (like India), insisting that the UK include immigration rights/movement of people into trade deals

Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is exactly why I asked that question. I knew this would be the answer.

The problem is, the EU itself doesn't facilitate immigration from outside of the EU and never did, nor does the EU control Britain's Home Office. In fact, it's even the EU's directive here (whose first sentence is "In order to combat illegal immigration effectively, ...") which is making asylum seekers travel by foot in the first place since they are effectively restricted from air travel. It won't be any harder for those extra-EU people to come to or stay in the UK than it is now. And they won't be held any longer in jail than they are now, and the same thing for the other issues - the Tory party has already been in control of the country since 2010, and indeed the majority of the UK's post-war history.

If anything the proportion of third world migrants is likely to increase after Brexit:

- To pick up business' new slack that won't be filled by EU migrants anymore
- Other countries will, and already are (like India), insisting that the UK include immigration rights/movement of people into trade deals
I agree. I'm under no illusion that Brexit will make the slightest bit of difference regarding immigration. In fact Boris Johnson has said he wants to make it easier for African migrants.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I'm under no illusion that Brexit will make the slightest bit of difference regarding immigration. In fact Boris Johnson has said he wants to make it easier for African migrants.
Boris Johnson is a habitual liar both by observation and according to his own family and former associates, so you really can't go by anything he says. But yes, witnessing the Brexit spectacle - not that the decision itself is right or wrong, but rather the oscillation between astonishing ignorance and hard-nosed fact resistance about the structures and functions of both the EU and Britain's national government, and that people cheer as their leaders habitual liars, tax evaders and smear campaigners - has contributed to my philosophical pessimism.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Without migration, a country that has stagnated will not grow economically, that's why immigrants are welcomed.

It's just too bad that you're getting a shiet load of idiots from places where their culture is subpar or has little tolerance, transferring it to ur society at large and taking advantage of it.

Ur govt should try to entice immigrants from East Asia but I don't think many would want to migrate unless they're from the Philippines.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Economic stagnation is usually the excuse they give. Japan recovered from ww2 and two atom bombs without immigration.
They told us the Windrush generation was becouse we needed an economic boost through immigration but at the same time offering family's to emigrate to Australia for ten quid. It's never been about the economy.