Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong.

Humans were able to hunt and farm long before gunpowder.

Guns are a convenience, not a necessity. You're still accepting the pro-gun propaganda.
I'm not an American. I don't need nor ever heard of the pro gun propaganda.

I'm saying it as I've lived through it, for practical reasons, guns are needed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chances of your fanatical scenario are infinitesimal. Preceisely, there are only two reasons why such would ever have a motive:
1) the economic conditions in your country have become so desperate (think great depression) people have to resort to complete mob burglary of strangers
2) You're both wealthy and well-known or you crossed someone and haven't invested in personal security (your own fault).

The remedy exists of course. In a non-gun society, you should be able to fight and defend yourself in hand-to-hand combat and utilize less-lethal weapons.
Reality exists, the only fanatical ideas here are yours.

The scenario I talked about its not metaphorical, its based on real events that apparently you cant process because they are in conflict with your wishes.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Disease, environmental disasters, cyber warfare, biological warfare, and conventional warfare. How you gonna protect yourself out there.
That is a federal responsibility. That is it’s job. Not to tell people what to think. We gladly pay for that. Plus the bulk of us have served.

Read for FREE!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but it does not work. Chicago is a prime example. The city is very strict on guns yet inundated with guns brought in from Wisconsin and Indiana. Gun confiscation will only work if done nationwide.

As said, that would require a Star Trek transporter. It can't be done.
Other countries has done it.

Much of Asia has been at war in the past and has largely disarmed their population.

All it takes is political will.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well there’s downsides to those places. Lol
You didn’t mention those.

They can do whatever they want as an experiment. I would never try to stop that.

BUT, you can’t involve American politicians. They will ruin it and pollute it.
Of course there's downsides. Nothing is perfect but in terms of gun violence, there's almost none to speak off.

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You think a centralized authority figure and government Voted by a majority that supports your mental proclivities should run it all. That’s what’s sad.

I’m a believer in states control over themselves. You want higher level control.
That is a federal responsibility. That is it’s job. Not to tell people what to think. We gladly pay for that. Plus the bulk of us have served.
Great, we will accept this as a full concession and walk back.

You think you’re smarter now? Lol

That is unscientific. Intelligence is the ability to pose and solve problems dealing with survival.
Was that a serious attempt to address my post?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gunpowder has been around for less than 1% of human history. Your lifespan is nothing compared to the historical reality that guns are not and have not ever been needed for human survival.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Guns are needed. Reasons are different and are personal of course.

Im not pro gun or anti gun. I would be against forcing everyone to own one and am against anyone saying one can’t be owned. These are personal choices.

Telling others what to think is my sticking point.

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Great, we will accept this as a full concession and walk back.

Was that a serious attempt to address my post?
No. Your post is irrelevant. It comes from a damaged mind.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gunpowder has been around for less than 1% of human history. Your lifespan is nothing compared to the historical reality that guns are not and have not ever been needed for human survival.
Throw any modern man into the distant past and he will not survive more then a week alone in a jungle.

Even with my childhood training and skills, if I were to go back in time, I myself would face problems.

The jungle is different EB, it has different laws and if a man's is taken out of that environment even for a week he loses his edge. That could mean life and death for him.

You need to hunt and then you'll understand.

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Throw any modern man into the distant past and he will not survive more then a week alone in a jungle.

Even with my childhood training and skills, if I were to go back in time, I myself would face problems.

The jungle is different EB, it has different laws and if a man's is taken out of that environment even for a week he loses his edge. That could mean life and death for him.

This is an absolute truth. The more time in the field, the sharper your senses get. Really good post @Spaz

Remember that you are speaking Greek when saying that stuff. The biggest danger they face is a wreck going to work. Their base survival is virtually guaranteed.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Classic ad hominem attack. Are we done here?
We never really started. I was indulging in quaint amusement. Your still barking up the wrong tree.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is a fair argument. However, hunting and guns are not synonymous. Humans have managed to hunt large animals without guns fairly easily. So the point that guns are needed simply has no merit. The best argument "well we haven't done it in a while" doesn't mean it can't be done. It has been done for almost the entirety of our species existed on this planet.

Read for FREE!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a vivid imagination.
You are one dumb ignorant, arrogant little boy.

Feel free to use an online translator if you dont trust mine.

The signals that reach us magistrates attest to a substantial change: many of the members of the gangs that assault villas and isolated houses are ex-soldiers from Eastern countries, with particular reference to war theaters in the Balkans or in Ukraine.

https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cron...gono-dallest-sono-killer-paramil-1186634.html

This is an italian newspaper, you can find similar articles from Austria and Switzerland.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They could always deport anyone who accessed during the EU years.

Britain does belong to the native British after all.
Well we should define "native british", is it a matter of ethnicity/culture or passport?

Anyway the only nations that could deport unwanted foreigners are the ones that dont need to, those who should no longer can.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Per the 2nd amendment...can you own a working cannon? How about a warhead? I've always wondered what the limits are to "arms." The Constitution mentions militia but not game hunting.

Read for FREE!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a glorious day for Britain. No more E.U. No more unelected officials in Brussels. Britain is a sovereign nation and its laws should be governed by its citizens and its citizens only.

I salute the courage of the British people.
Good for them, they are an island nation who have not been successfully invaded in almost 1000 years (1066 by Duke William of Normandy) ; they are meant to be seperate.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no Brexit in reality. The 1 year transition period keeps everything the same, and that may be extended another two years. And they will probably just extend that. It's all just for show.