Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, the Scotts deserve to be pimp slapped for voting to stay in the EU....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now all they need to do is restore firearm rights to their citizens.
Actually that would be a crappy idea, that would turn london into a warzone given that brits are the minority there and groups of "new brits" are looking for any possible way to live "their own way"...they are creating enough problems with knifes alone.

I fully support armed citizenship when your country is stable and the average IQ of your average citizen is high enough (think of Switzerland where most homes owners own rifles) while I fully support strict gun control when dumb over emotional fvcks are too many.

The funny thing is that when a country can safely allow citizens to hold guns, such society doesnt need armed citizens while a country that needs armed citizen for self defence already has a crappy government that screws up his own society.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What a glorious day for Britain. No more E.U. No more unelected officials in Brussels. Britain is a sovereign nation and its laws should be governed by its citizens and its citizens only.

I salute the courage of the British people.
but its too late becuz theyre already infected by wuhan VIRUS

ps, they probably got tired of low quality foreigners (huge % of total amount) BUT are britains high quality? british women are kinda lunatic and annoying

Read for FREE!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually that would be a crappy idea, that would turn london into a warzone given that brits are the minority there and groups of "new brits" are looking for any possible way to live "their own way"...they are creating enough problems with knifes alone.

I fully support armed citizenship when your country is stable and the average IQ of your average citizen is high enough (think of Switzerland where most homes owners own rifles) while I fully support strict gun control when dumb over emotional fvcks are too many.

The funny thing is that when a country can safely allow citizens to hold guns, such society doesnt need armed citizens while a country that needs armed citizen for self defence already has a crappy government that screws up his own society.
yes because dumb people are not willing to spend a hell a lot of a illegal gun, the simple fact most criminal are brain dead imbecils, who also own and have access to guns, means what you belive is not waht happens in truth

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, Oakland, Memphis, etc..... All of our cities are warzones too, and guess what: we're cool with that....

The fact of the matter is that gun ownership strengthens the confidence of the citizenry because their own person safety is in their hands and they dont have to rely on a police force which might not respond timely.....

Read for FREE!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a glorious day for Britain. No more E.U. No more unelected officials in Brussels. Britain is a sovereign nation and its laws should be governed by its citizens and its citizens only.

I salute the courage of the British people.
Do you have any particular policies in mind for Britain to enact that it could not enact because of the EU? Or any policies that the EU created for Britain which it will now cast off?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, firearm laws.
The EU only has a minimum standard called the European Firearms Directive, which nations are free to make more stringent if they want to. A EU Directive is something that "... require EU countries to achieve a certain result, but leave them free to choose how to do so". Britain's delegates to the EU parliament voted in favor of the EFD when it was adopted (only Poland, Czechia and Luxembourg voted against it), probably because Britain's own national firearms law is May Issue with No Issue for concealed carry, the population has the 5th lowest gun ownership rate in the EU, and the national parliament has a long history of passing restrictive Firearms Acts.

Don't think there'll be any gun proliferation in Britain from Brexit, bro.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read for FREE!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Brexit, then:

ItaLeave
Departugal
Czech-out
Byegium
Donemark
Oui Out
Extonia
Swedone
Finnished

The chain reaction begins.... No more EU....No more globalism....

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigration policy = kicking anybody out?

I am Ukrainian immigrant to Canada for over 20 years. There were age, health, criminal record, educational, and work experience standards applied to me when I was filing my papers.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Brexit, then:

ItaLeave
Departugal
Czech-out
Byegium
Donemark
Oui Out
Extonia
Swedone
Finnished

The chain reaction begins.... No more EU....No more globalism....

lol, sorry bro but support for the EU is the highest it's been in 35 years. It has gone up since the beginning of Brexit. It doesn't seem like the chain reaction will start.

Read for FREE!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes because dumb people are not willing to spend a hell a lot of a illegal gun, the simple fact most criminal are brain dead imbecils, who also own and have access to guns, means what you belive is not waht happens in truth
Well in south Italy plenty of dumb poor people spend money to get guns, awfully its not as simple as you say.

Much of that crime problem could be solved by requiring firearms training to firearms license seekers, and awarding licences to citizens who pass the course and a criminal background check. You could further stipulate that firearms license holders must not have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and must not be currently prescribed psychotropic medications.

The above would limit the initial number of citizens qualified to carry firearms, while correspondingly reducing the incidents of violent crime. People with knives don't attack people who might be carrying guns.

Start teaching firearm safety in schools, and encourage sport shooting and military service among the youth, and Brits could be gradually made firearm friendly.
As I said Im not against guns, I own guns myself, Im against to loose guns policies in countries where law abiding citizens with no criminal records are potential dangers cause their IQ and self control are too low.

Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, Oakland, Memphis, etc..... All of our cities are warzones too, and guess what: we're cool with that....

The fact of the matter is that gun ownership strengthens the confidence of the citizenry because their own person safety is in their hands and they dont have to rely on a police force which might not respond timely.....
Again agree on that but you still see it from a logical point of view.

"I have guns so I can protect myself, other have guns so I better not attack them", it doesnt work like that with dumb emotional people, Im talking about the kind of people able to shoot someone cause they send a text to their girlfriend.

I believe european gun laws are fine the way they are now especially in britain where the first ones to buy guns would be africans and middle easterns in big cities.

Thats just my opinion of course, talking again about switzerland I fully support the overwhelming presence of guns everywhere.