Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Britain leaves the European Union today

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
False. Guns are for war.

Did humans hunt before gunpowder?

Guns as self-defense is only applicable in a society with guns.
Oh brother. LMAO

If you want to hunt with a pointed spear knock yourself out. I hunt with a bow anyway. But I started off with a rifle.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cities creating a problem due to their own political proclivities, belongs to them. If I make a bad decision or get lazy and my business collapses, should I then demand another to fix it?
People need to suffer through their poor voting decisions and grow. I will not help them solve it or participate in more perversion in even dumber solutions.

How they solve it is within their power. The gun laws are very stringent yet supposedly there is an increase. More gun laws keep making it worse. So who’s creating this?

That is the million dollar question. Who is creating it? I lived in the burbs for quite a while. I get it.
In 2020, cities drive countries. Cities subsidize rural areas, not vice versa.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brexit countdown. A new era begins. Germany is next

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In 2020, cities drive countries. Cities subsidize rural areas, not vice versa.
Wrong. Lol. If that was true then stop taxing them.
This brings up a good point about the destructive nature of democracy. A failed concept.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The chances of your fanatical scenario are infinitesimal. Preceisely, there are only two reasons why such would ever have a motive:
1) the economic conditions in your country have become so desperate (think great depression) people have to resort to complete mob burglary of strangers
2) You're both wealthy and well-known or you crossed someone and haven't invested in personal security (your own fault).

The remedy exists of course. In a non-gun society, you should be able to fight and defend yourself in hand-to-hand combat and utilize less-lethal weapons.

A ban is nothing without confiscation. It would require a Star Trek transporter to make all guns vanish. Unfortunately, there are too many guns in circulation for this to ever be feasible.

Stricter gun laws yield lower incidents of gun homicides, domestic homicides, and domestic suicides. The data on this is comprehensive.

Interestingly, we agree.

The problem is that losers use guns as a substitute for actual self-defense training. I own a gun as well... but only because I won't be caught defending my house with knives when other idiots have guns.
Have you ever visited Singapore, Tokyo or Seoul?

You'd could walk anywhere at any godly hour without the worry at being mugged at gun point.

That would feel good right?

It even feels better knowing that your child is relatively safe from being gunned down in the safety of their own schools.

Maybe you guys should campaign, as a trial project by getting at least 1 city within the US to not only confiscate but ban gun ownership using extreme harsh penalties as an enforcement tool.

I'd wager that not only crime will drop drastically but death related violence too.

I'd also wager, prices of housing will increase dramatically in the coming years as more families migrate there seeking an increase in the quality of life for their children.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why should rural areas get special tax treatment? Are they not citizens?

Name a better form a government.
Oh that’s easy. Lol. Surely you’ve that about this outside the contact of controlling everything. Right?

The city votes only for itself. It taxes only for itself. Counties and towns vote for themselves and tax only themselves.

This is older than democracy. Democracy is persuasion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Did humans hunt before gunpowder?
In rural areas they do need guns buddy.

Hunting is acceptable with guns, some animals like marsupials are a real pest to crops and grow into large number if there is no crowd control.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you guys should campaign, as a trial project by getting at least 1 city within the US to not only confiscate but ban gun ownership using extreme harsh penalties as an enforcement tool.
Sorry but it does not work. Chicago is a prime example. The city is very strict on guns yet inundated with guns brought in from Wisconsin and Indiana. Gun confiscation will only work if done nationwide.

As said, that would require a Star Trek transporter. It can't be done.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that’s easy. Lol. Surely you’ve that about this outside the contact of controlling everything. Right?

The city votes only for itself. It taxes only for itself. Counties and towns vote for themselves and tax only themselves.

Rural areas self-governing wouldn't survive modern society. They barely have functioning infrastructure as is. And how would they protect themselves?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever visited Singapore, Tokyo or Seoul?

You'd could walk anywhere at any godly hour without the worry at being mugged at gun point.

That would feel good right?

It even feels better knowing that your child is relatively safe from being gunned down in the safety of their own schools.

I'd wager that not only crime will drop drastically but death related violence too.

I'd also wager, prices of housing will increase dramatically in the coming years as more families migrate there seeking an increase in the quality of life for their children.
Well there’s downsides to those places. Lol
You didn’t mention those.

They can do whatever they want as an experiment. I would never try to stop that.

BUT, you can’t involve American politicians. They will ruin it and pollute it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

.......you said democracy is failed concept than advocated for democracy. Can't make this shvt up. This is sad.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And how would they protect themselves?
From what?

So it’s better to tax them, keep most of it for their projects and return little, then claim we can’t live without them?

Our country was built without cities. Lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In rural areas they do need guns buddy.

Hunting is acceptable with guns, some animals like marsupials are a real pest to crops and grow into large number if there is no crowd control.
Wrong.

Humans were able to hunt and farm long before gunpowder.

Guns are a convenience, not a necessity. You're still accepting the pro-gun propaganda.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
.......you said democracy is failed concept than advocated for democracy. Can't make this shvt up. This is sad.
No. You think a centralized authority figure and government Voted by a majority that supports your mental proclivities should run it all. That’s what’s sad.

I’m a believer in states control over themselves. You want higher level control.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Disease, environmental disasters, cyber warfare, biological warfare, and conventional warfare. How you gonna protect yourself out there?

200+ years ago.
You think you’re smarter now? Lol

That is unscientific. Intelligence is the ability to pose and solve problems dealing with survival.