"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Break up just happened

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Ok guys my new girlfriend just told me to come over and talk wasn't looking good. I told her I'm busy and she can talk to me through message. She told me we wouldn't work out. My first reply. "Ok bye" then she told me how great of a guy I was and that she just thinks my opinion towards woman is inexcusable!! "I'm the real strong type in person and don't take any crap from anyone including a f*****g woman!" So call me chauvinistic if you must I wont be offended! I told her in my own words " don't try and f*****g turn the tables on me it was you that f****d up by not conversating if you want to end our relationship do it I don't give a f**k. Anyhow she read the message and didn't respond. And she still has me on facebook. Can anyone tell me why? And did I handle this correctly?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
False bravado she saw right through...
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@marmel75 I doubt it that's me she couldn't respond because she knows I'm right and she can't handle it. Another woman trying to assert her dominance sh!t over me
You dont get it. Women only do that to men they know they can get away with it with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ok guys my new girlfriend just told me to come over and talk wasn't looking good. I told her I'm busy and she can talk to me through message. She told me we wouldn't work out. My first reply. "Ok bye" then she told me how great of a guy I was and that she just thinks my opinion towards woman is inexcusable!! "I'm the real strong type in person and don't take any crap from anyone including a f*****g woman!" So call me chauvinistic if you must I wont be offended! I told her in my own words " don't try and f*****g turn the tables on me it was you that f****d up by not conversating if you want to end our relationship do it I don't give a f**k. Anyhow she read the message and didn't respond. And she still has me on facebook. Can anyone tell me why? And did I handle this correctly?
Red pill
@marmel75 I doubt it that's me she couldn't respond because she knows I'm right and she can't handle it. Another woman trying to assert her dominance sh!t over me
If you know your right and you have personal integrity. Then you did right. Dont let no man or woman shame you for standing up for yourself.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@lamath @marmel75 this girl loooooves to play games and she loves trying to get it over her partners didn't work with me.
Obviously it DID work for a time...again. Women instinctively know the guys they can do this with and the guys they can't.

You think you've won but really lost because women view you in this manner and until that changes this is what you will be dealing with regularly.

Its good that you ended it but she only was doing what you let her get away with.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Obviously it DID work for a time...again. Women instinctively know the guys they can do this with and the guys they can't.

You think you've won but really lost because women view you in this manner and until that changes this is what you will be dealing with regularly.

Its good that you ended it but she only was doing what you let her get away with.
@marmel75 you have great input don't get me wrong.. but I think I won this. She didn't delete me from fb
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@mrgoodstuff she will come back and I'm telling her to kick f*****g rocks!! I'm so sick and tired of this whole woman turns man into a dog in the West sh!t
You are the one letting it happen. Stop blaming women for it and start looking at how you can change your patterns of behavior that keep leading you down the same road with different women.

Again...when there is a pattern of behavior with numerous different women the problem is not them, its YOU.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff she will come back and I'm telling her to kick f*****g rocks!! I'm so sick and tired of this whole woman turns man into a dog in the West sh!t
Thats exactly what it is. When your stronger you wont get angry. You simply wont allow it even for a second. They will know this. Many will still fvck you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Good
But be careful to not be too extreme on red pill stuff, calibrate to situation.
@lamath yes I agree just watch she will come crawling back she even kept me on facebook because she can't handle losing me. But on the other hand I frankly dgaf if I lose her. The one who cares the least has the upper hand right?
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@lamath yes I agree just watch she will come crawling back she even kept me on facebook because she can't handle losing me. But on the other hand I frankly dgaf if I lose her. The one who cares the least has the upper hand right?
Who is the one posting about whom? You Sure that's the case?
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@marmel75 I post here because always post about my relationship it's good to inform everyone so everyone can have their input. I also take all the advice on board. I don't feel any emotion now not sadness anger etc: she is the one who will be questioning whether she made the right move or not. And if she didn't and comes crawling back she will be the one with the broken heart not me. Because I will enforce everything she has said
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top